Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL 2020 FUNDRAISING THREAD ( 8/25/2020 1st Place Loser Status )

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,846
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
edited August 2020 in Hardcore Husky Board
COMRADES, Scum, Villains, Degenerates and Bullies:

It is my great honor to announce The Politburo of Hardcore Husky – by unanimous vote – has elected, I, @YellowSnow, People’s Commissar of Finance for 2020 HH Fundraising Drive.

Many of you guysm are likely wondering why @Swaye is not running the pledge drive this year. While our most noble savage took many scalps and counted coup on the way to winning @Gladstone 's epic Circle Jerk Natty, history tells us the tall white devils always triumph in the end. All we? Had to do was dangle some luxurious pale face watches and cigars to get him surrender his tomahawk. Now, Swaye rides a trail of tears to the country club reservation, with a lifetime sentence of couple’s baby showers and fondue parties. Sad.

Comrade Stalin wishes me to convey his sincerest gratitude to all those who have generously donated over the years to keep this pirate ship afloat. Last year’s pledge drive flooded Hardcore Husky’s Treasury with over $10,000.00. The Dong Meter could scarcely contain the load without bursting. However, we still have some nefarious cheapskates who fill our glorious leader with dark thoughts of gulag. I shan’t name the offending parties – some are very swarthy and cocksure no doubt – but we are going to be on you like a bum on a ham Arby’s roast beef sammich to do better.

Never before in peacetime has college football faced such stiff headwinds; and the possibility of the 2020 season being cancelled is very REAL. ATBSJBS, I defy anyone here to name a Husky Sports Bored which can touch Hardcore Husky for off season is the best season entertainment value. As such, Hardcore Husky is uniquely positioned ride out Covid-19.

If you haven’t gotten a Wam subscription previously, you are missing out bigly. The Playboy style nudes are titillating. @DoogCourics and @Neighbor2972 are doing the Lord’s work with superb content you won’t find on the main bored. @sonics1993 provides us a REAL insider look at Husky Football and TBSing. The Tug remains not for the faint of heart, but is lively as ever. And in a bit of shameless self-promotion, know that you may count on an endless supply of music, movie, foodie and booze threads from my shitty little bored.

I beseech you all to open your wallets, money clips, etc, and give generously. Free beer ain’t free and Derek busts his ass to make this site the treasure that we all enjoy. A Wam subscription is only $.35 per day so don’t be a parsimonious bastard, donate now, and get your shitty badge. If you truly can’t come up with the green backs, get on @Baseman 's Billionaire Bored and figure out how to fucking finance it. Interest rates have never been lower.

I believe in America and I believe in our Hardcore Husky community. We? Mighty Dwags beat Hitler – surely, we can beat last year’s mark of $10,000.00 and burst the Dong Meter! Don’t be an anchor. Let us all pull together in harmony for the common good.

Post Script: @UW_Doog_Bot is in auditioning male models for the 2020 Dong Meter and we will upload this once the the first donation tabulation is in.

EDIT 8.5: I have been informed by Comrade Stalin that as of this morning, we have raised $4,508 total for the 2020 campaign. This is a great start and puts Derek in the black for covering the site's operation costs. Now it's time for the rest of you cheap fucks to put a little walking around money in Derek's pockets. Mush you Dwags! Mush!

EDIT 8.7 Comrade Stalin let me know that we are up to $6,106 as of this AM. This is a great start and we are starting to get into semi-wood territory. We still have some work to do to reach $10,000 and get into real dong gusher territory.

EDIT 8.11 JD Rockefeller finally feed up @UW_Doog_Bot to complete the Dong. Since the most recent Dong we are up to $7,025. We only need 3 inches of thunder to go to reach our goal of a back to back 10 inch dong. Come on you cheap fucks - take those unemployment checks and give generously.

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,899
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    CLICK HERE TO DONATE

Standard Supporter $25
    Butler Cabin $80
    Swaye's Wigwam $129 (Secret Chinsider Bored)

If you wish to donate by cash or check, you can mail your payment to:

Derek Johnson (Pay to the order of Derek Johnson)
    PO Box 8298
    Port Orchard, WA 98366

Thank you, your support is appreciated!
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,180
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Any HH masks this year?
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,296
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Welp, I always knew I would be cancelled, I just didn't think it would be so soon.

I thought getting fired from Jiffy Lube for that unfortunate car falling into oil pit situation was a personal low for me, or perhaps that tim I got kicked out of sexual harassment training at Orkin (ORKIN FFS!), or maybe that tim I was arrested for mayhem and had to go to rehab, or that other time I burned my back yard down while trying to grill, or maybe even that time I ended up with dismembered marsupials on my shed. But, I gotta tell you, getting canned from my one jerb at this place is an all-timer low point for me. Do you know how little value you must have in life to get fired at Hardcore Husky, the butthole of the internet?

So, usurped by a freakishly tall pale face with long flowing locks. This went differently the last tim my people squared off with a handsome white devil.

Jokes on you fuckers though, as I have my hands full with major partying in my life.

I am so gay it hurts.

Fondue in a time of Covid-19? Does not sound Fun-to-do.
    It’s the perfect time for melted cheese and nacho cheese sauces. I hesitate to share this but cheese is a proven cure and vaccine for the ‘vid. Please keep this info in chat as I’m extremely worried about cheese shortages if this gets out.
    We don't want liquid cheese shortages leading to the Nacho Man having to ration his cheese in order to stave off lupus.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,988
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Also, can you pay in bitcoin? I've got a couple million burning a hole in my pocket breechcloth.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

@DerekJohnson is chintrigued

I thought he was into the brown asian chicks
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,899
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

@DerekJohnson is chintrigued

Is this supposed to be a Terrace House reference?