Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL 2020 FUNDRAISING THREAD ( 8/25/2020 1st Place Loser Status )

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Going to be a close things with Sigs. Much like rill Husky football I'm sure we will come up just short.

Oof, hits too close to home with my dealings with @Doog_de_Jour

Discreet, reasonable rates, accepts Groupon.
    ...I'd give a more thorough review but there's some size requirements I apparently didn't meet.
    FML.
    Cannot stop laffing.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Going to be a close things with Sigs. Much like rill Husky football I'm sure we will come up just short.

Oof, hits too close to home with my dealings with @Doog_de_Jour

Discreet, reasonable rates, accepts Groupon.
    ...I'd give a more thorough review but there's some size requirements I apparently didn't meet.
    FML.
    @NoWarningJustDawg - as I keep telling you, those Groupon deals expire and are non-transferable!

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

We still haven't broken 7 inches? FML. No wai we get sigs back. Welp, you losers not in the Wam are missing out. We have a pinned gun thread now. For all things awesome. 'Murica.

I think we are getting close to 7.5 inch dong. Mor to cum from @UW_Doog_Bot 's skilled team of graphic designers in the Black Hole of Calcutta.

Listen up you cheap, cuntless, feegs - @swaye is starting the gun bored in the wam. You don't want to miss this premium content.
    Well this sucks. I want the gun board but I don't want to join the Wam. Hmm.

I feel a little bait and switched by all the good content on this free, donation funded site being moved to a pay board. Lured in by cheap, not free, beer and then informed that if I want better than warm, flat Coors I have to pay more than seems justifiable to my pea brain. I also have to try to ignore all the tit and ass stuff that I imagine dominates in there so I feel I'm being considerate to the only T&A I'm supposed to be gawking at.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,931
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Swaye said:

We still haven't broken 7 inches? FML. No wai we get sigs back. Welp, you losers not in the Wam are missing out. We have a pinned gun thread now. For all things awesome. 'Murica.

I think we are getting close to 7.5 inch dong. Mor to cum from @UW_Doog_Bot 's skilled team of graphic designers in the Black Hole of Calcutta.

Listen up you cheap, cuntless, feegs - @swaye is starting the gun bored in the wam. You don't want to miss this premium content.
    Well this sucks. I want the gun board but I don't want to join the Wam. Hmm.

I feel a little bait and switched by all the good content on this free, donation funded site being moved to a pay board. Lured in by cheap, not free, beer and then informed that if I want better than warm, flat Coors I have to pay more than seems justifiable to my pea brain. I also have to try to ignore all the tit and ass stuff that I imagine dominates in there so I feel I'm being considerate to the only T&A I'm supposed to be gawking at.
    81% of the best content is still free. Just look at my shitty little bored. But we gotta make them Wam badges count. Come down here to Oregon and I will give you an ice cold Coors Banquet Beer outta my fridge.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    UW football is dead this place is going follow
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

True - football is ded. So what...long live Hardcore Husky. We've got no use for quitters !!

Sad that u have this jif saved lol
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

chuck said:

FireCohen said:

I think there are some fail safe devices built into this place that will keep it viable. Its all built on diversity.

Wait...there's one woman, one Asian, one terrorist, one angry, 6'6" African American who self bans and changes his name, and a bunch of conservative white, former frat boys who love Rod Stewart. Nevermind. This place is fucked.
    You named everyone but the Indian. Racist.
    Haha I thought of that afterward. Could have fixed it but chose to let you view and comment instead.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,931
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

True - football is ded. So what...long live Hardcore Husky. We've got no use for quitters !!

Sad that u have this jif saved lol
    lol. I don’t save gifs. Just shoot from the hip.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    This is the first time I clicked on this thread. Went to page two saw some hot Indian chick then gave up.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited August 2020
    Have we hit 8 inches yet?

edit: Guns, motorcycle racing and Lucy Pinder are what's crackin in the Wam right now.