Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Race Thread

123457»

Comments

• Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2013

The fact that not one of those 24/7 bullets took this guy out is all the evidence I need that there is no god.

No? So how did I get this?

BTW, since this thread is all about race, I would like to mention that my best friend saved my life that day. Six months later he was dead. I helped bury him in Tupelo, MS. He was black.

• Options
    PurpleJ said:

Maybe it's a good idea that we disenfranchise the black vote. They're obviously racist. If 93% of whites would have voted for Romney that would have been pretty obvious, right?

Let's take away their vote because we don't like who they vote for.

That's the American spirit.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The fact that not one of those 24/7 bullets took this guy out is all the evidence I need that there is no god.

BTW, since this thread is all about race, I would like to mention that my best friend saved my life that day. Six months later he was dead. I helped bury him in Tupelo, MS. He was black.

FREE PUB!
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

You didn't.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    PRedoubt said:

I will pray for you.

I will think for you.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2013

PurpleJ said:

Maybe it's a good idea that we disenfranchise the black vote. They're obviously racist. If 93% of whites would have voted for Romney that would have been pretty obvious, right?

Let's take away their vote because we don't like who they vote for.

That's the American spirit.
    If only there was a way that we could only ID the blacks. And only stop and frisk the blacks. That would actually qualify as institutional racism. But don't let that get in the way of your narrative.