Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Race Thread

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You are the one racial profiling in this thread. You are the one who started refering to a certain demographic of people as "they". You treat "them" (since you like to catergorize people as such) as if they are babies/puppies, incapable of going out and accomplishing a simple task. This isn't some insane barrier someone has to go through in order to vote as you like to make it out to be.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You are the one racial profiling in this thread. You are the one who started refering to a certain demographic of people as "they". You treat "them" (since you like to catergorize people as such) as if they are babies/puppies, incapable of going out and accomplishing a simple task. This isn't some insane barrier someone has to go through in order to vote as you like to make it out to be.

You know how those people are?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We are lucky Race sets up his chess board here.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think collegedoog supports the troops, but is against the war. Also guessing he is anti hunger, anti bullying, anti murder, anti stealing, and anti sexual abuse.

Profiles in courage.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That's pretty sound advice. He's home from college. I'm in the office
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    edited December 2013

CollegeDoog, here is some unsolicited advice. I think it's time to leave Middlebury. Transfer to University of Texas, University of North Carolina, UC-Santa Barbara (can't go wrong with this one), or another prestigious university in a warm climate. Like I said before, snort lines, pop some molly, eat shrooms, talk shit and smoke weed, drink too much alcohol, and most importantly, fuck a lot of chicks. Then get a good job and make some money and when the money comes, you will fuck even hotter chicks. Stop worrying about shit you can't control.

Use your intelligence for your benefit, not to argue about racial equality in America. As Robert DeNiro says in A Bronx Tale (great flick btw), "There is nothing worse then wasted potential." Arguing about pointless shit with old men, is what I would call wasting potential.

I'm starting to agree that this whole thread was a futile experiment to have any kind of real discussion on race.

I was drawn to this site because the people here were mostly fucking assholes like me who like to smoke weed and talk shit.

Trying to have an argument on anything outside of Husky Football becomes an infinite loop, similar to how arguments dissolve into talking points in politics and society.

I'm guilty of this too.

Best to just ignore the general bored and talk shit to doogs and post stupid pictures and gameday signs and make fun of quadriplegic bigots and make gurgle jokes and troll the fucktards on scout.com

I didn't want to have a serious discussion on race anyway.

CAN'T WE GET BACK TO Xs AND Os!

(And this post isn't conceding defeat. There's better things to do than get caught up in this complex argument on a Hooskie Foosball message bored)
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yep - we should all just smoke weed and talk shit like Lane Kiffin
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    edited December 2013
    Lane Kiffin was always one of my favorite classy poasters.

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

If you think that was Race playing chess then you're still playing checkers. Honest and thoughtful responses are fucking worthless.

Collegedoog- I thought you did a really nice job in these threads. I agree with a lot of what you've said. I thought you let these guys get away with a little to much but that's probably because you were trying to have a real conversation.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Huh?

Honest and thoughtful responses are worthless but you agree with him trying to have a serious conversation?

That's like Star Trek multi level chess man
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

If you think that was Race playing chess then you're still playing checkers. Honest and thoughtful responses are fucking worthless.

Collegedoog- I thought you did a really nice job in these threads. I agree with a lot of what you've said. I thought you let these guys get away with a little to much but that's probably because you were trying to have a real conversation.
    Why don't you ask if you can guzzle his cum too?
    CollegeDoog is too young
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

CollegeDoog, here is some unsolicited advice. I think it's time to leave Middlebury. Transfer to University of Texas, University of North Carolina, UC-Santa Barbara (can't go wrong with this one), or another prestigious university in a warm climate. Like I said before, snort lines, pop some molly, eat shrooms, talk shit and smoke weed, drink too much alcohol, and most importantly, fuck a lot of chicks. Then get a good job and make some money and when the money comes, you will fuck even hotter chicks. Stop worrying about shit you can't control.

Use your intelligence for your benefit, not to argue about racial equality in America. As Robert DeNiro says in A Bronx Tale (great flick btw), "There is nothing worse then wasted potential." Arguing about pointless shit with old men, is what I would call wasting potential.

I'm starting to agree that this whole thread was a futile experiment to have any kind of real discussion on race.

I was drawn to this site because the people here were mostly fucking assholes like me who like to smoke weed and talk shit.

Trying to have an argument on anything outside of Husky Football becomes an infinite loop, similar to how arguments dissolve into talking points in politics and society.

I'm guilty of this too.

Best to just ignore the general bored and talk shit to doogs and post stupid pictures and gameday signs and make fun of quadriplegic bigots and make gurgle jokes and troll the fucktards on scout.com

I didn't want to have a serious discussion on race anyway.

CAN'T WE GET BACK TO Xs AND Os!

(And this post isn't conceding defeat. There's better things to do than get caught up in this complex argument on a Hooskie Foosball message bored)
    What is a "real discussion", people agreeing with your statist bullshit?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "(And this post isn't conceding defeat. There's better things to do than get caught up in this complex argument on a Hooskie Foosball message bored)"..

Disagree... you argument holds no water, time to quit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2013

Of course you did....... Put away the checker board.

Lay out for us why registering with a birth certificate is OK, but proving you're that same person when voting is racist.....