Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Remember the trade war

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The fact that every time Trayvon comes up we get 6 pages of the same argument leads me to believe that the AIDS won

Again

What argument? We get Kunts who make shit up and believe their opinions are facts who obviously didn't follow the trial. My point from the very beginning is that for CC to talk about other people not being able to be objective about the Trayvon case is a fucking joke. He chased him with a gun!!!!
    He had a gun, and the dispatcher told him to not pursue him. He ignored the dispatcher and found himself face to face with an unarmed 155 lb. kid, who kicked his ass.

Facts. Boom!
    Like I said. Glad he’s dead. FTG
    For walking? I thought you were a libertarian / classical liberal. He didn't do anything to be in the situation in which he found himself.
    Didn't do nuffin. Except break a guys nose, and beat his head into the concrete side walk. Other than that, he didn't do anything.
    I make it a rule in life, personally speaking, to not confront suspicious looking strangers unless I'm 100% confident I can whoop their ass with my fists. If you think you're gonna need to rely upon the gun to protect you it's better to call the cops and let them deal with it. If some comes into my home and threatens my family then Old Besty is waiting for them.
    Or, even if you think you can, you might not be able to anyway, and even then, you call the cops, and when they tell you to stand down, because, you know, they have experience with shit like this and know shit like that can happen, you stand down.

And, of course, it should go w/o saying, but then again we're in the Tug, that coming into your home and seeking out the conflict are rather different scenarios, agreed?

But, but trial verdict, facebook, weed, thuggin'.
    Dispatchers answer phones and talk on radio's. They have zero actual police experience.
    Neither do neighborhood watch guys.
    How would you get your set of "facts" into the record at trial?
    You are confusing the questioning of the outcome of a jury trial with my opinion about the circumstances of what happened. They are very different different things. I don't spend a lot of energy worrying or second guessing the former. On that point, I guess, I recall some ls classmates who were at the time KC prosecutors tell me that the prosecution made a mistake going after 2nd degree and should have just settled on manslaughter. Something about the odds of the charge that should stick (manslaughter) going down when you also charge a higher offense (2nd) that has lower odds. Don't know, don't really care. Different thread.

I know what I know the same way you and Bob know that Zimmerman was in fear for his life and didn't engage the altercation.

I didn't read your other posts because I assume they all drive to the same point you're trying to make in this last one and thus are inapposite to my concerns.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Let's recap what happened. Trump starts trade war. Gives farmers bailouts that total our actual snap program spending that you hate. Signs an agreement that basically did nothing. And you stroke his dick as if he accomplished something for the country.
    We predicted you’d be angry. And you are.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,904
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Typical leftard. "Trump starts trade war". You leftards can't suck chicom dick any harder can you? Keep rooting for the away team.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Let's recap what happened. Trump starts trade war. Gives farmers bailouts that total our actual snap program spending that you hate. Signs an agreement that basically did nothing. And you stroke his dick as if he accomplished something for the country.
    We predicted you’d be angry. And you are.
    I predicted your only response was to say I'm angry. And I was right.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Typical leftard. "Trump starts trade war". You leftards can't suck chicom dick any harder can you? Keep rooting for the away team.

I also predicted you'd say someone is rooting for the away team. Even tho all they did was call out facts that you hate.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    2001400ex said:

I also predicted you'd say someone is rooting for the away team. Even tho all they did was call out facts that you hate.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,749
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2020

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The fact that every time Trayvon comes up we get 6 pages of the same argument leads me to believe that the AIDS won

Again

What argument? We get Kunts who make shit up and believe their opinions are facts who obviously didn't follow the trial. My point from the very beginning is that for CC to talk about other people not being able to be objective about the Trayvon case is a fucking joke. He chased him with a gun!!!!
    He had a gun, and the dispatcher told him to not pursue him. He ignored the dispatcher and found himself face to face with an unarmed 155 lb. kid, who kicked his ass.

Facts. Boom!
    For walking? I thought you were a libertarian / classical liberal. He didn't do anything to be in the situation in which he found himself.
    Didn't do nuffin. Except break a guys nose, and beat his head into the concrete side walk. Other than that, he didn't do anything.
    I make it a rule in life, personally speaking, to not confront suspicious looking strangers unless I'm 100% confident I can whoop their ass with my fists. If you think you're gonna need to rely upon the gun to protect you it's better to call the cops and let them deal with it. If some comes into my home and threatens my family then Old Besty is waiting for them.
    Or, even if you think you can, you might not be able to anyway, and even then, you call the cops, and when they tell you to stand down, because, you know, they have experience with shit like this and know shit like that can happen, you stand down.

And, of course, it should go w/o saying, but then again we're in the Tug, that coming into your home and seeking out the conflict are rather different scenarios, agreed?

Dispatchers answer phones and talk on radio's. They have zero actual police experience.
    You are confusing the questioning of the outcome of a jury trial with my opinion about the circumstances of what happened. They are very different different things. I don't spend a lot of energy worrying or second guessing the former. On that point, I guess, I recall some ls classmates who were at the time KC prosecutors tell me that the prosecution made a mistake going after 2nd degree and should have just settled on manslaughter. Something about the odds of the charge that should stick (manslaughter) going down when you also charge a higher offense (2nd) that has lower odds. Don't know, don't really care. Different thread.

I know what I know the same way you and Bob know that Zimmerman was in fear for his life and didn't engage the altercation.

I didn't read your other posts because I assume they all drive to the same point you're trying to make in this last one and thus are inapposite to my concerns.
    Copy it's all about your feelings and facts be damned. That's OK it's your life.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Again

Facts. Boom!

Copy it's all about your feelings and facts be damned. That's OK it's your life.
    10-4. But I think you are confused about what I wrote.