Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Remember the trade war

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

SFGbob said:

The fact that every time Trayvon comes up we get 6 pages of the same argument leads me to believe that the AIDS won

Again

What argument? We get Kunts who make shit up and believe their opinions are facts who obviously didn't follow the trial. My point from the very beginning is that for CC to talk about other people not being able to be objective about the Trayvon case is a fucking joke. He chased him with a gun!!!!
    He had a gun, and the dispatcher told him to not pursue him. He ignored the dispatcher and found himself face to face with an unarmed 155 lb. kid, who kicked his ass.

Facts. Boom!
    Like I said. Glad he’s dead. FTG
    For walking? I thought you were a libertarian / classical liberal. He didn't do anything to be in the situation in which he found himself.
    Basically true, but he then tried to evade Zimmerman, which made Zimmerman more suspicious, and Martin even more anxious when Zimmerman kept pursuing him....It was a tragic fucking disaster of failed communication, stupid behavior, two guys suspicious and scared of each other, and golly gee, one guy has a gun and the one who doesn't gets killed.

IDGAF who's side you're on. Zimmerman was a fucking retard with a gun and neither one of them knew how to talk their way out of a paper bag. How fucking hard would it have been for doughboy Zimmerman to say, "Hey, where you headed? Do you live here? Are you staying here? Mind if I ask where, cause we've had lots of break-ins." The kind of stuff any mall cop would know. But, like I say, Zimmerman was and is a retard.

Was Zimmerman legally required to ask those questions? No. So he wins at trial where the dead guy can't speak. Fair Trial? Sure. Go on believing that.

But would anyone with half a brain know how to handle and de-escalate that situation? Yes. And that's the fucking point.
    Basically just this. And if I'm holding one of two retards to a slightly less retarded standard, I'm going with the supposed adult who initiated the whole thing.

But as we learned as early as the bond hearing, and then over and over again after the trial, Zimmerman is a lying POS waste of space retard, so frankly I'm not inclined to believe a word he said about the matter, particularly since he was trying to keep his soft candy ass out of jail.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The fact that every time Trayvon comes up we get 6 pages of the same argument leads me to believe that the AIDS won

Again

What argument? We get Kunts who make shit up and believe their opinions are facts who obviously didn't follow the trial. My point from the very beginning is that for CC to talk about other people not being able to be objective about the Trayvon case is a fucking joke. He chased him with a gun!!!!
    He had a gun, and the dispatcher told him to not pursue him. He ignored the dispatcher and found himself face to face with an unarmed 155 lb. kid, who kicked his ass.

Facts. Boom!
    For walking? I thought you were a libertarian / classical liberal. He didn't do anything to be in the situation in which he found himself.
    Didn't do nuffin. Except break a guys nose, and beat his head into the concrete side walk. Other than that, he didn't do anything.
    You'd have done the same thing, Bobby. Most guys would resent being stalked and stand up to the punk-ass-faggot-bitch stalking them, if they had any balls. Do you have any balls, Bobby? Or are you perfectly fine with being creepily stalked when you go for a walk? Sure you are.
    ChristinanBob would have you believe that if this were his kid, his first question wouldn't be, "why the fuck were you following my kid for walking down the street?" It would be, "well, who started the struggle? since we don't know, and since my kid is dead and can't testify, I'll go with the word of this life-long lying losing POS neighborhood watch guy."

That's what Bob would say.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Let's get back to the Trade War. The Trayvon thing is a waste of time, because most people are just to binary, team-oriented and polarized to learn anything from events like these.

The Greeks and Romans would've written plays about this Tragedy. Americans? We just take the word of a corrupt media and think accordingly.

I prefer to do no thinking at all

Just show me some tits and I'll agree
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Just shut the fuck up already
  • Options

I've already defended your position on the trade war 1,000 times. What more do you want from me?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584

I've already defended your position on the trade war 1,000 times. What more do you want from me?
    Pics of tits
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,749

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Good news for the short term markets but it's a stalling tactic by the CCP I have no doubt, just like everything they've ever agreed to in regards to the WTO etc. At least it seems like Trump understands enforcement is necessary or they'll just continue to lie.

I'm sure they are hoping Trump is gone in 2020 and Biden can give them the green light.

Also this, "Beijing also rejected a call to include a pledge not to hack US companies, arguing such a promise was not part of a trade deal." which effectively means that they'll continue tech transfer as a large portion of their GDP.

Best case scenario, this floats the economy past the world headwinds of 2020, helps Trump get re-elected, and he can double down on decoupling in the second term.

It really comes down to the fact that the economy and political system the CCP has built can't stand an actual free market.

Sounds like the war is still on.
    What does part one of three mean to you?

You can ask a friend if you need to
    One of us declared victory. Now you’re saying two thirds of the war remains.

I guess I was right again. #TiredOfAllTheWinning
    I gotta say here man, you are coming off like the guy who is going to see it his way no matter what is put under his nose. I hate that in people. It reminds me of arguing with Sledog on the Trayvon matter - obstinance for the sake of obstinance. Buckling down on China was always a good move, no matter who makes it.

I'm not a protectionist by any means or measure, but China has never been free trade. I have no issue with their economy growing even it means manufacturing jobs moving from here to there, as long as it's market driven. That's organic growth, that's real and they deserve it if they can get it.

But fuck ... even in the commodity business you have to go through a gauntlet of pick pockets at the port dock in China before you get anywhere near your markets, and even then you are faced with more obstacles. That we sell anything there at all is a minor miracle.

Free market theory works when everybody is playing free market. Not sometimes and when they feel like it. China bad.
    No offense but you weren't exactly the model of objectivity when it came to the Trayvon matter.
    Offense taken. I was a model of objectivity, and then some.

I didn't know Travyon, I don't care about Trayvon and I believe firmly in the right to defend yourself and your property, with lethal force if necessary. But I'm a firm believer in the right of any citizen to take a walk at night without being harassed by a police academy reject carrying a gun ... a guy who has proven beyond any doubt that he is a giant piece of shit to be afforded zero credibility. Acting like a thug on the internet and getting into a few scrapes in high school doesn't constitute forfeiture of those rights.

It is beyond my comprehension how anyone wouldn't be a little troubled by what happened there. I still can't really figure out your angle on it, but Sleddy was just being a stubborn mule ... a guy who had no moves to make but just kept making them to make them. Hence, my reference to him in that chat as a comparison to the one you call El Monte ... at least I think that's him.

Model of objectivity

If only there had been a trial where all of the facts of the case could have been presented.

I rest my case.
    Not a very good argument, but it's good to know you have such strong and abiding faith in our system of justice, such as it is. Casey What's Her Face killed her kid, everybody in the clear thinking world knows it, even her parents, and yet she walks around today free as a bird. Trials get fucked up every day. I can live with that. It's reality.

Accepting a trial outcome like an adult, and being ok with Zimmerman's role in what happened, are two very different things. At least they are where I'm concerned. YMMV. Zimmerman FS started a fight with a kid he couldn't finish and shot him. All that kid was doing that night was walking from point A to B. I'm no fan of gun control, but Zimmerman's fat pockmarked face is the poster for it.
    Good thing that wasn't my argument. But please continue with your strawman ass fuck.
    Your feelings seem to be rising to the surface here. I'll restate, because that's what objective people do:

... but it's good to know you have such strong and abiding faith in the fact gathering facility of our adversarial system of justice. As it is, the facts so gathered objectively support my objectively-based opinion that Fat George, armed with a gun and no legal authority to make an arrest, followed a kid at night and eventually gave chase. Those actions shockingly led to a fist fight against a 155 lb. teenager he couldn't handle.

am I still pumping your strawman?
    My feelings? All you've done is fucking emote and state your "feelings" Kunt. You have zero evidence that Zimmerman started any fight. You have your worthless opinion and nothing more.

As I was saying, you claiming to be "objective" on this topic is a fucking joke. Now please return to the strawman's asshole you were fucking.
    No emotions whatsoever. None. I'm cold as a cucumber here Bob. As I type this, with steady and controlled key strokes, I'm neither smiling nor frowning. No affect. At all. But one of us does seem to be getting upset, and it's not me.

If I ever find myself chasing your baseball superstar with a gun, at night and for no reason, you'll first want to sort out who technically started the fight if, God forbid, something 'goes wrong'.

Good to know.
    If I ever find myself chasing your baseball superstar with a gun, at night and for no reason, you'll first want to sort out who technically started the fight if, God forbid, something 'goes wrong'.

Feeeeeelings, nothing more than feeeeelings.....
    Like Wisconsin, you lost this one. Quit arguing about the pass interference call.
    Yeah, there's nothing like ignorant asswholes who make up their own "facts" and then declare victory.
    Nope. Not one single made up fact. But what you said was.

Also, keep moving the goal posts. I’m not as smart as I think I am so it’s hard to keep up.
    What goal post asswhole? You're making up your own "facts" and mistaking your opinion for facts. That's been my position from the outset. There's no evidence that Zimmerman started any fight. There's all kinds of evidence that Trademark did. Saying that he "chased him with a gun" is disingenuous bullshit. You might as well as say he chased him with his dick. Zimmerman was perfectly within his rights to follow Trademark and he broke no laws in doing so. Trademark did break the law when he assaulted Zimmerman. And your claim that Zimmerman had no reason to follow Trademark again is pure bullshit that ignores the facts that were presented at trial.

Now declare victory again Kunt.
    feeeelings. nothing more than feeeeelings. trying to forget my, feeeeelings of .....

first of all, his dick couldn't kill the 155 lb. kid he couldn't handle; his gun could. so he was, in FACT, chasing him with a gun. Fact. Boom!

speaking of making up facts, how do you know Treyvon assaulted Zimmerman? how do you know he wasn't defending himself? what would you do if someone were chasing you with a gun, assuming you could nut up at least as much as a skinny 17-year old kid did, which I'm starting to doubt?

someone was just saying in another thread that they don't identify with the actual libertarian party anymore because they don't live in the real world. that's you. so I say, again, ... if I ever find myself chasing your baseball superstar with a gun, at night and for no reason, and I wind up shooting him, I'll make sure to remind you before you lose your shit (again) that there is no evidence I started the fight.

PS: I now hate Oregon again. Your fault.

None of those facts are in evidence counselor. Zimmerman was carrying a concealed handgun. Who witnessed him chasing Trayvon with his gun out?

I'll make it simple. Can someone kill you by smashing your head onto the concrete forceably?

Would one be justified in using deadly force to end that assault.

• Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Again

Facts. Boom!
    Didn't do nuffin. Except break a guys nose, and beat his head into the concrete side walk. Other than that, he didn't do anything.
    I make it a rule in life, personally speaking, to not confront suspicious looking strangers unless I'm 100% confident I can whoop their ass with my fists. If you think you're gonna need to rely upon the gun to protect you it's better to call the cops and let them deal with it. If some comes into my home and threatens my family then Old Besty is waiting for them.
    Or, even if you think you can, you might not be able to anyway, and even then, you call the cops, and when they tell you to stand down, because, you know, they have experience with shit like this and know shit like that can happen, you stand down.

And, of course, it should go w/o saying, but then again we're in the Tug, that coming into your home and seeking out the conflict are rather different scenarios, agreed?

But, but trial verdict, facebook, weed, thuggin'.
    Dispatchers answer phones and talk on radio's. They have zero actual police experience.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Again

Facts. Boom!
    You'd have done the same thing, Bobby. Most guys would resent being stalked and stand up to the punk-ass-faggot-bitch stalking them, if they had any balls. Do you have any balls, Bobby? Or are you perfectly fine with being creepily stalked when you go for a walk? Sure you are.
    ChristinanBob would have you believe that if this were his kid, his first question wouldn't be, "why the fuck were you following my kid for walking down the street?" It would be, "well, who started the struggle? since we don't know, and since my kid is dead and can't testify, I'll go with the word of this life-long lying losing POS neighborhood watch guy."

That's what Bob would say.
    Could your feelings get a guilty verdict?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Again

Facts. Boom!
    I make it a rule in life, personally speaking, to not confront suspicious looking strangers unless I'm 100% confident I can whoop their ass with my fists. If you think you're gonna need to rely upon the gun to protect you it's better to call the cops and let them deal with it. If some comes into my home and threatens my family then Old Besty is waiting for them.
    Or, even if you think you can, you might not be able to anyway, and even then, you call the cops, and when they tell you to stand down, because, you know, they have experience with shit like this and know shit like that can happen, you stand down.

And, of course, it should go w/o saying, but then again we're in the Tug, that coming into your home and seeking out the conflict are rather different scenarios, agreed?

Dispatchers answer phones and talk on radio's. They have zero actual police experience.
    Neither do neighborhood watch guys.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Again

Facts. Boom!
    I make it a rule in life, personally speaking, to not confront suspicious looking strangers unless I'm 100% confident I can whoop their ass with my fists. If you think you're gonna need to rely upon the gun to protect you it's better to call the cops and let them deal with it. If someone comes into my home and threatens my family then Old Besty is waiting for them.
    He did call the cops, in fact he was on the phone with them
  • Options

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Again

Facts. Boom!

Neither do neighborhood watch guys.
    How would you get your set of "facts" into the record at trial?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    What's the chance of anyone who poasts on these boreds changing their mind about this subject?

Zero percent? You are correct, counselors. Move-On time was hours ago.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread caught AIDS
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,911
    Swaye's Wigwam

This thread caught AIDS

So it was the fault of @creepycoug ...

No more Zimmerbaiting por favor.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Let's recap what happened. Trump starts trade war. Gives farmers bailouts that total our actual snap program spending that you hate. Signs an agreement that basically did nothing. And you stroke his dick as if he accomplished something for the country.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,131
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2020
    Absolutely! It's getting hard to count all my money. Livid!