Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Remember the trade war

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

The fact that every time Trayvon comes up we get 6 pages of the same argument leads me to believe that the AIDS won

Again

What argument? We get Kunts who make shit up and believe their opinions are facts who obviously didn't follow the trial. My point from the very beginning is that for CC to talk about other people not being able to be objective about the Trayvon case is a fucking joke. He chased him with a gun!!!!
    He had a gun, and the dispatcher told him to not pursue him. He ignored the dispatcher and found himself face to face with an unarmed 155 lb. kid, who kicked his ass.

Facts. Boom!
    Like I said. Glad he’s dead. FTG
    For walking? I thought you were a libertarian / classical liberal. He didn't do anything to be in the situation in which he found himself.
    Didn't do nuffin. Except break a guys nose, and beat his head into the concrete side walk. Other than that, he didn't do anything.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2020

SFGbob said:

The fact that every time Trayvon comes up we get 6 pages of the same argument leads me to believe that the AIDS won

Again

What argument? We get Kunts who make shit up and believe their opinions are facts who obviously didn't follow the trial. My point from the very beginning is that for CC to talk about other people not being able to be objective about the Trayvon case is a fucking joke. He chased him with a gun!!!!
    He had a gun, and the dispatcher told him to not pursue him. Lie. He wasn't told not to purse. He ignored the dispatcher another lie. From the audio tape, immediately after being told by the dispatcher that they didn't need him to pursue Trademark, he stopped running after him. and found himself face to face with an unarmed 155 lb. kid, who kicked his ass. Which completely contradicts your bullshit about Zimmerman attacking Trademark and Trademark not doing anything.

But I wouldn't someone as emotional as you to be constrained by facts and consistency.

Zimmerman is a complete ass as a person but then again so was Trademark and just because you're a ass it doesn't give someone else the legal right to assault you.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Again

He had a gun, and the dispatcher told him to not pursue him. He ignored the dispatcher and found himself face to face with an unarmed 155 lb. kid, who kicked his ass.

Facts. Boom!
    For walking? I thought you were a libertarian / classical liberal. He didn't do anything to be in the situation in which he found himself.
    Didn't do nuffin. Except break a guys nose, and beat his head into the concrete side walk. Other than that, he didn't do anything.
    If some guy chased me with a gun for doing nothing more than walking down the street, and I had him where I wanted him, he'd get that and more.

but but but facebook! and trials.

be objective man. you're emoting beyond your equipment's saturation point.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Again

Facts. Boom!
    If some guy chased me with a gun for doing nothing more than walking down the street, and I had him where I wanted him, he'd get that and more.

He wasn't just walking down the street liar. And Trademark had no idea that Zimmerman had a gun.

Facebook? What the fuck are you emoting about you emotional Kunt?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Again

Facts. Boom!

He wasn't just walking down the street liar. And Trademark had no idea that Zimmerman had a gun.
    Did you do your mind reading thing on Trayvon in the afterlife?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Again

Facts. Boom!

No, I actually watched the trial and heard the evidence and listened to the audio tape. You were probably too busying hiding under the covers worried that the Christian Right Might Do Something!!!!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,970
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2020
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Again

Facts. Boom!
    I make it a rule in life, personally speaking, to not confront suspicious looking strangers unless I'm 100% confident I can whoop their ass with my fists. If you think you're gonna need to rely upon the gun to protect you it's better to call the cops and let them deal with it. If someone comes into my home and threatens my family then Old Besty is waiting for them.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Again

Facts. Boom!
    I make it a rule in life, personally speaking, to not confront suspicious looking strangers unless I'm 100% confident I can whoop their ass with my fists. If you think you're gonna need to rely upon the gun to protect you it's better to call the cops and let them deal with it. If some comes into my home and threatens my family then Old Besty is waiting for them.
    You're lucky man! I wish I'd married a woman as tough as Old Betsy.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Again

Facts. Boom!

No, I actually watched the trial and heard the evidence and listened to the audio tape. You were probably too busying hiding under the covers worried that the Christian Right Might Do Something!!!!
    Did you also leave your body and go back in time to hover over the incident to learn what the kid was doing at the time Fat George decided to follow and harass him? Because I thought the testimony at trial was that there were only two witnesses in the known universe to the entire event, one of which was dead and the other of which is your hero George.

So you decided to just believe a known liar (proven at the bond hearing) who was trying to save his own ass from jail time and just ignore the rest? What was the skinny kid guilty of doing? Walkin' while thuggin'? Skittles? Facebook? School yard scraps? Or, wait for it, smoking weed? Sounds like a real dangerous character.

Hey, on another note, I have some financial products I'd be interested in talking to you about. Do you have any time to talk?

• Options
    edited January 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Again

Facts. Boom!
    I make it a rule in life, personally speaking, to not confront suspicious looking strangers unless I'm 100% confident I can whoop their ass with my fists. If you think you're gonna need to rely upon the gun to protect you it's better to call the cops and let them deal with it. If some comes into my home and threatens my family then Old Besty is waiting for them.
    Or, even if you think you can, you might not be able to anyway, and even then, you call the cops, and when they tell you to stand down, because, you know, they have experience with shit like this and know shit like that can happen, you stand down.

And, of course, it should go w/o saying, but then again we're in the Tug, that coming into your home and seeking out the conflict are rather different scenarios, agreed?

But, but trial verdict, facebook, weed, thuggin'.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,970
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Again

Facts. Boom!
    You're lucky man! I wish I'd married a woman as tough as Old Betsy.
    She packs a hell of a punch.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Again

Facts. Boom!
    Or, even if you think you can, you might not be able to anyway, and even then, you call the cops, and when they tell you to stand down, because, you know, they have experience with shit like this and know shit like that can happen, you stand down.

And, of course, it should go w/o saying, but then again we're in the Tug, that coming into your home and seeking out the conflict are rather different scenarios, agreed?

But, but trial verdict, facebook, weed, thuggin'.
    I politely confronted some millennial shit bags yesterday for trespassing in the yard of the little old lady across the street yesterday. I was 100% confident in not taking an ass whooping. If it was @PurpleJ I would have got scared and called la policia.

#profileincourage
    But if they were wearing hoodies and exceeded 150 lbs., especially if they were talking on their cell phones and eating skittles, then it would have been incumbent upon you to do something. Because those assholes always get away.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    who is Jorge Zappata?
  • Options
    LebamDawg said:

who is Jorge Zappata?

the guy who stalked a 17 year old kid and shot him for eating skittles. it was tragic and emotional.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753

SFGbob said:

Again

Facts. Boom!
    Basically true, but he then tried to evade Zimmerman, which made Zimmerman more suspicious, and Martin even more anxious when Zimmerman kept pursuing him....It was a tragic fucking disaster of failed communication, stupid behavior, two guys suspicious and scared of each other, and golly gee, one guy has a gun and the one who doesn't gets killed.

IDGAF who's side you're on. Zimmerman was a fucking retard with a gun and neither one of them knew how to talk their way out of a paper bag. How fucking hard would it have been for doughboy Zimmerman to say, "Hey, where you headed? Do you live here? Are you staying here? Mind if I ask where, cause we've had lots of break-ins." The kind of stuff any mall cop would know. But, like I say, Zimmerman was and is a retard.

Was Zimmerman legally required to ask those questions? No. So he wins at trial where the dead guy can't speak. Fair Trial? Sure. Go on believing that.

But would anyone with half a brain know how to handle and de-escalate that situation? Yes. And that's the fucking point.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Again

Facts. Boom!
    You'd have done the same thing, Bobby. Most guys would resent being stalked and stand up to the punk-ass-faggot-bitch stalking them, if they had any balls. Do you have any balls, Bobby? Or are you perfectly fine with being creepily stalked when you go for a walk? Sure you are.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602

SFGbob said:

Again

Facts. Boom!
    Basically true, but he then tried to evade Zimmerman, which made Zimmerman more suspicious, and Martin even more anxious when Zimmerman kept pursuing him....It was a tragic fucking disaster of failed communication, stupid behavior, two guys suspicious and scared of each other, and golly gee, one guy has a gun and the one who doesn't gets killed.

IDGAF who's side you're on. Zimmerman was a fucking retard with a gun and neither one of them knew how to talk their way out of a paper bag. How fucking hard would it have been for doughboy Zimmerman to say, "Hey, where you headed? Do you live here? Are you staying here? Mind if I ask where, cause we've had lots of break-ins." The kind of stuff any mall cop would know. But, like I say, Zimmerman was and is a retard.

Was Zimmerman legally required to ask those questions? No. So he wins at trial where the dead guy can't speak. Fair Trial? Sure. Go on believing that.

But would anyone with half a brain know how to handle and de-escalate that situation? Yes. And that's the fucking point.
    Eh I usually just start blastin
  • Options
    Let's get back to the Trade War. The Trayvon thing is a waste of time, because most people are just to binary, team-oriented and polarized to learn anything from events like these.

The Greeks and Romans would've written plays about this Tragedy. Americans? We just take the word of a corrupt media and think accordingly.