Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon Week!

Comments

• Options
    Woz_the_NaturalistWoz_the_Naturalist Member Posts: 17
    First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    what is this fagotry
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

what is this fagotry

Idk, lemonparty.gif
  • Options
    Woz_the_NaturalistWoz_the_Naturalist Member Posts: 17
    First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited October 2019

what is this fagotry

Idk, lemonparty.gif
    can u say fuck off hear

if so, fuck off
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866
    edited October 2019

CaptainPJ said:

You all laugh, but this was a real live debate over at Doogman years back. It morphed into a state level debate where people were comparing / competing over which state had the better geographical topography and greater natural beauty. CastlerockRon/royotis was throwing down for Washington, arguing that Oregon just didn't have an answer for Mt. Rayonier. There were protracted arguments between morons over whether Olympic National Park was better than Crescent Lake, etc. etc.

This literally went on for months and people were taking it seriously.

So who won?!!
    Washington, of course.

Lake Chelan was the tie breaker. The Oregonians had no answer.
    I have to go with Oregon from a geological / topography perspective. I prefer Bachelor to any of the WA ski resorts although Seattle is way closer to Whistler. Oregon's wine country is way better than Washington's. Oregon coast is better too. The Bend / Sunriver area is fantastic.
    Crystal and Baker are both ten times better than Bachelor what the actual fuck
    No. Stop.
    The G&R Compound gets better snow than all of those.

No place in the US gets more snow than Baker. But @PurpleThrobber if you're inland a ways it could be "better". And I, of course, great up in the GREATEST SNOW ON EARTH so am somewhat of an expert on this subject.
    The G&R Compound apparently doesn't have guns either, so I'm reading with hyperbole.
    My neighbor has so many rounds, I don't need any. Unless the deep state attack comes by helicopter. Then I'm fucked.

He has more religion than me too.

WAY fucking more.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866

what is this fagotry

Your bedroom.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

CaptainPJ said:

You all laugh, but this was a real live debate over at Doogman years back. It morphed into a state level debate where people were comparing / competing over which state had the better geographical topography and greater natural beauty. CastlerockRon/royotis was throwing down for Washington, arguing that Oregon just didn't have an answer for Mt. Rayonier. There were protracted arguments between morons over whether Olympic National Park was better than Crescent Lake, etc. etc.

So who won?!!
    Washington, of course.

I have to go with Oregon from a geological / topography perspective. I prefer Bachelor to any of the WA ski resorts although Seattle is way closer to Whistler. Oregon's wine country is way better than Washington's. Oregon coast is better too. The Bend / Sunriver area is fantastic.
    Oregon has wine country?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

CaptainPJ said:

So who won?!!
    Washington, of course.

Oregon has wine country?
    They actually do. Some of the best wineries in the PNW are down in the Willamette Valley. IDEGAS about wine, but the wife does, and I can vouch for this.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

CaptainPJ said:

So who won?!!
    Washington, of course.

Oregon has wine country?
    Every fucking county in America is now wine country
    Hundreds of new wineries open every year just in the United States. But what wine do people still drink the most?

It must drink like a merlot then.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,934
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I guess I should have known that referencing a retarded argument from 18 years ago (literally that long ago) would cause us to do what? Renew that retarded argument in 2019. I really should have known.

when you consider that 81% of the retards from 18 years ago are here, yes, yes you should have considered that
    You guys are old AF.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TheGhost206TheGhost206 Member Posts: 97
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Photogenic 5 Up Votes

CaptainPJ said:

So who won?!!
    Washington, of course.

How can you overlook the San Juan Islands?
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,214
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

digits said:

“Phil Knight money/Uof0 Honey/OMG there goes another snow bunny”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mSnRq6iyHKg
    This is my alarm clock this week.