Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon Week!

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

mic drop...

The one on the left has a real surprise buttseks quality to her.
    I was going to say ...

the one on the left has my name (Creepy) written all over her. holy shit.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I'm gay

We know.

Did Colorado State let you back in?

Or what?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

This thread is gay

How the fuck are you back already?

@DerekJohnson
    Daddy’s money
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I'm gay

We know.

Did Colorado State let you back in?

Or what?
    #MyRams
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

mic drop...

Hot but that's from like 2005.
    That means most of these chicks are mid 30's and fat with two kids. Thanks for ruining that illusion.
    That's the thing about those college cheerleaders man....
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,934
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Does the start time mean all the old dawg fans will be there? @RaceBannon ?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Emoterman said:

mic drop...

There are literally dozens of those in Pullman, WA. And most have deep psychological daddy issues which can only be cured anally.

Wish I could give that a hundred chins.

Right click; save as
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

One thing is certain, Eastern Oregon>>>>Eastern Washington and it's not even close. Love me some Eastern Oregon.

Heh, was about to come say the opposite. Other than Bend/Redmond, Eastern Oregon sucks in my opinion. Difference being no Columbia River to moisten up the joint.
    Eastern Oregon's got Bend (technically central but east of the mountains so whatever), Steens Mountain, the Alvord Desert, the Wallowas, the Elkhorns, Newberry, the Oregon Outback, and the Columbia River also... The list goes on. For outdoorsy, Eastern O has Eastern WA licked.
    The Selkirks, Palouse Falls and Lake Roosevelt say kiss my lily white ass.

And anybody who thinks swill out of Oregon is in the same league as Walla Walla and the Columbia Basin is out of their fucking mind.

E. WA doesn’t begin and end at Lake Chelan.

As someone who grew up in E Wa. I’ve got to check you on both the Selkirks that are actually in Idaho and Canada and the Walla Walla swill. As far as Eastern Or and Eastern Wa, the swill is a wash. However the Willamette Valley is right up there with Sonoma in quality of wines nowadays. And Central Or has its own Roosevelt in Billy Chinook.
    Huh?

Chinteresting. I always thought those bumps were part of the Okanagons. 49 is where a I learned to ski, so I should have known that shit.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

North Cascades mysteriously absent

Eastern Oregon is a wasteland east of Smith Rock. WA state actually has bodies of water and a river going through it. There is jack shit for hundreds of miles except scrub pine in Eastern Oregon.
    As my late mother once told me, "Tis better to keep your fucking mouth shut and have people think you're an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Way to contribute

There is fucking nothing in Eastern Oregon. Nothing. It is a wasteland on par with Northern Nevada.
    "Wasteland". FOH.

That is Central Oregon. Christ.

This is 99% of Eastern Oregon:

Steens Mountain, the Elkhorns, the Wallowas, and the Snake River are absolutely Eastern Oregon. Just quit while you're behind.
    I'm not behind is where youre wrong. North Eastern Oregon where it touches the Snake River, Idaho and WA seems to have some cool stuff. Never been.

From Bend to Burns to Boise is 500 miles of dust.. from Burns to California is dust. Look at it on google earth there is like 10 people in that entire stretch of land.

I stand by my comment that WA is superior head to head. That doesnt mean Oregon sucks or has nothing worse seeing - dont twist
    Less people the better. Check out Steens someday and thank me later.

I don't disagree that WA is better overall. It is. I'm saying you're wrong that Eastern O is a wasteland. There are numerous big fucking mountains and Alp-like ranges in Eastern O that come as a shock to people that think it's just desert wasteland. It's an outdoorsman paradise. I've been all over it. DYOR.
    Yep. There’s a ton of Mountain wilderness in Eastern Oregon.

This moar or less outs @MikeDamone as an I-84 traveler who thinks he knows Eastern Oregon.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2019

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

One thing is certain, Eastern Oregon>>>>Eastern Washington and it's not even close. Love me some Eastern Oregon.

Heh, was about to come say the opposite. Other than Bend/Redmond, Eastern Oregon sucks in my opinion. Difference being no Columbia River to moisten up the joint.
    Eastern Oregon's got Bend (technically central but east of the mountains so whatever), Steens Mountain, the Alvord Desert, the Wallowas, the Elkhorns, Newberry, the Oregon Outback, and the Columbia River also... The list goes on. For outdoorsy, Eastern O has Eastern WA licked.
    The Selkirks, Palouse Falls and Lake Roosevelt say kiss my lily white ass.

And anybody who thinks swill out of Oregon is in the same league as Walla Walla and the Columbia Basin is out of their fucking mind.

E. WA doesn’t begin and end at Lake Chelan.

As someone who grew up in E Wa. I’ve got to check you on both the Selkirks that are actually in Idaho and Canada and the Walla Walla swill. As far as Eastern Or and Eastern Wa, the swill is a wash. However the Willamette Valley is right up there with Sonoma in quality of wines nowadays. And Central Or has its own Roosevelt in Billy Chinook.
    Huh?

Chinteresting. I always thought those bumps were part of the Okanagons. 49 is where a I learned to ski, so I should have known that shit.
    People forget the home of the Selkirk Rangers is in Ione, WA.

People forget that.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selkirk_Mountains