Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Recruiting Questions?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Ballz said:

dnc said:

Ballz said:

Ballz said:

FirePete said:

Ballz said:

Fuck this board is going to shit. Nothing worse than creepycoug AIDZ and spamming all over the fucking place. I think he needs a time out guys.

Same could be said about you
    I don't do that shit. Last time I did, I got banned and I've never done it again. Somebody clean it up. I got called the n-word and the dude is still posting here. Really bad look.
    Link to said thread?
    https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/61760/hey-quooks-guess-what/p2
    nega = / = n****

My nega is a tear of endearment for those of us who have been through the doog wars and labeled negadawgs.
    He didn't called me a "nega". He called me a "negga" with TWO g's fuck face. It had nothing to do with calling me a fellow "negadawg" as a term of endearment. The context of the exchange was what it always is between me and that bitch. We don't like each other, I got under his skin, and then he called me the fucking n-word and thinks he can get away with it by changing one letter in the fucking word as if it doesn't count when he does so. Then I made it clear to him that I interpreted it as him calling me the n-word, and he did it again. Fuck all of you who have defended him and fuck you @DerekJohnson for not banning him. You are piece of shit human beings who wanna give him a pass because he's been posting here a long time and some of you have met him in person and you like him. Fuck you guys. Oh and this shit is not gonna blow over. I'm going to keep bringing this racist shit up until you do the right thing and ban him.
    @creepycoug
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Anything on Covington?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Anything on Covington?

Expect a woof soon, he just recommitted
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

@sonics1993

- % Tre'shaun Harrison transfers to the Dawgs?
    - According to a lot of recruits interviews, they are saying the staff will stay in place. Is this true or false?
    - % Princely Umanmielen visits us?
    - Other than Yary, Covington and maybe Princely, are the Dawgs in the hunt for anybody else?
    - With Carlton appearing to be heading to the Utes, what is the staffs backup plan on the iDL? Princely looks like a pass rusher/edge guy to me.
    - Any update on early entries for the NFL draft?
    - Do you think the team is going to show up for the Las Vegas Bowl and not mail it in like some teams do that go through a coaching turnover?
    - Will you be picking up Gerald Alexander at Sea-Tac when he leaves Cal for the Dawgs?
    - How are you and Eklund getting along on Dawgman?
    - Do you think Westover or Ulofoshio will earn scholarships this off season?
    - John Clark is in the transfer portal, did we move on from him and not try to get a 6th year for him like Bronson?
    - Any update on who Jeff Choate is going to pluck from our team after the season?

- Hard to say right now because it just happened but there is interest and I know a UW coach has already reached out to see where he stands.
    - That's because that's what they are being told but I would be surprised if that's true. Like Pete said in the press conference the program doesn't need to be blown up but it does need to tweaked and changed. If you continue with the same staff then you are getting anthor 7-9 win season and from everything I have heard, Jimmy knows that and he knows that some changes need to be made.
    - 5%
    - Right now, nobody but after the early signing day i'm sure coaches will look at the recruits who haven't signed and see if there is someone they can make a run at.
    - Right now the backup plan is to save the scholarship for next season
    - I have heard about where players are leaning but no final decision has been made for anyone
    - No clue
    - Absolutely and hopefully Jimmy can close that one
    - Called him out for having no info and Kim threatened to ban me because I was tarnishing there "brand". So pretty good
    - There is a chance since they are going into there third year but it's not a lock
    - Not talented enough and coaches were honest about where he stood in the rotation
    - Wouldn't be surprised if Clark ends up there.
    Bad for the brand!!
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    FireCohen said:

Anything on Covington?

Expect a woof soon, he just recommitted
    dialed in......fuck @Sources :P
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Dammit, where's the screenshots?
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    Standard Supporter
    @sonics1993. You've been run out of dawgman for being bad for the brand and run out of bd2(t?)w for daring to question the hivemind. Do you plan on staying in this perverted cesspool?
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

@sonics1993. You've been run out of dawgman for being bad for the brand and run out of bd2(t?)w for daring to question the hivemind. Do you plan on staying in this perverted cesspool?

Got nowhere else to go
    You got run out of bd2w?
  • Options

Got nowhere else to go
    You got run out of bd2w?
    Chest is running a ship Fidel Castro style
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Got nowhere else to go
    excellent!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCaRdCQCSuc
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Meek said:

FireCohen said:

Got nowhere else to go
    You got run out of bd2w?
    bd2w is like 4 people...how could they possibly be running people off already?
    Nah, I believe Sonics said a few months back that BD2W BDTW was too negative.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Kim is bringing out the Brand Hammer!
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Meek said:

FireCohen said:

Got nowhere else to go
    You got run out of bd2w?
    bd2w is like 4 people...how could they possibly be running people off already?
    Nah, I believe Sonics said a few months back that BD2W BDTW was too negative.
    I would have said this is incredibly ironic a few months ago but it seems like everyone on here became less aidsy and actual talked more sensible football as the losses piled up this year.

Or maybe I'm just getting more cynical.