Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Recruiting Questions?

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

@sonics1993. You've been run out of dawgman for being bad for the brand and run out of bd2(t?)w for daring to question the hivemind. Do you plan on staying in this perverted cesspool?

Got nowhere else to go

• Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Meek said:

FireCohen said:

@sonics1993. You've been run out of dawgman for being bad for the brand and run out of bd2(t?)w for daring to question the hivemind. Do you plan on staying in this perverted cesspool?

Got nowhere else to go
    You got run out of bd2w?
    Chest is running a ship Fidel Castro style
    bd2w is like 4 people...how could they possibly be running people off already?
    Nah, I believe Sonics said a few months back that BD2W BDTW was too negative.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R_qkhGCQF9w
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    @sonics1993 Think the entire class stays in tact and signs early? If not, who doesn’t?
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

@sonics1993 Think the entire class stays in tact and signs early? If not, who doesn’t?

Not sonics but I'm pretty sure Garbers was the only guy who was still iffy after the coaching change and he has firmed up his commitment.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    @sonics1993 who are some walk on guys we are after, that have offers from fcs or fbs schools?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

@sonics1993 who are some walk on guys we are after, that have offers from fcs or fbs schools?

Honestly don't pay attention to walk ons but I do know Kasen Kinchen is visiting next month and UW is trying to get him as a PWO.
    Fuck Lake Stevens, but he’d be a great PWO get.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Weird year. Glad we kept the class together, but sort of nonplussed that it looks like our two best late targets (Xavier and Yary) are telling us to fuck off. Was nice to get Covington back. Meh. Kind of a fizzle ending here but the class looks pretty good to me overall. Wish we had one or two more impact guys on D. Any chance on Princely?

Don’t worry you about to have a kid you will get plenty of sizzle in your life
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    So we’re just waving the white flag on Yary cause he didn’t commit on his visit?

Maybe he’s waiting till we actually name an OC. I would.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Beno4Life said:

So we’re just waving the white flag on Yary cause he didn’t commit on his visit?

I hope so. I look at the pics of him and his family and I just don't see them as "Oregon" types. I think his dad sees through all that bullshit and also views Oregon as a step up from a JC academically. Just my gut feeling.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Weird year. Glad we kept the class together, but sort of nonplussed that it looks like our two best late targets (Xavier and Yary) are telling us to fuck off. Was nice to get Covington back. Meh. Kind of a fizzle ending here but the class looks pretty good to me overall. Wish we had one or two more impact guys on D. Any chance on Princely?

This is actually a damn good class considering the year we had AND Pete stepping down. It could have been better but all things considered I'm happy
    Some doogs just don’t have perspective. Finishing in top 15 with a 7-5 record is amazing.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Beno4Life said:

I hope so. I look at the pics of him and his family and I just don't see them as "Oregon" types. I think his dad sees through all that bullshit and also views Oregon as a step up from a JC academically. Just my gut feeling.
    His dad knows about the bullshit in recruiting. None of these visits will actually impress him. He’s not a parent that will get swallowed up in the glitz and glam of recruiting visits.