Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Recruiting Questions?

Comments

• Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    With Pete out and Jimmy in, does this open the door for Gee Scott if he wants in? Or has that ship really sailed?
  • Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

With Pete out and Jimmy in, does this open the door for Gee Scott if he wants in? Or has that ship really sailed?

Ship sailed a long time ago especially with the season Ohio State is having.
  • Options

I always got the impression that he wanted to stay home if he could. Oh well
  • Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2019

He did before we disrespected him by waiting so long to offer then you add in our incompetent offense while Ohio State is killing it and it's a no brainer for him.
  • Options

He did before we disrespected him by waiting so long to offer then you add in our incompetent offense while Ohio State is killing it and it's a no brainer for him.
    Well when you put it that way......
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I feel like there is no chance recruiting doesn't take a big hit this class. No one disliked Pete so him leaving isn't going to be a positive. Lake might be a better recruiter but there's too little time to save it. I'll be surprised if we finish in the top 20.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

I feel like there is no chance recruiting doesn't take a big hit this class. No one disliked Pete so him leaving isn't going to be a positive. Lake might be a better recruiter but there's too little time to save it. I'll be surprised if we finish in the top 20.

Only commit I could see flipping is Jalen but I have faith in Junior to hold onto him, I expect us to add Covington and I think Malloe can get one four star DL in Xavier, Van or Prince giving us 1 five star commit and 10 four star commits which would be a top 15 class.
    I would predict that Jalen will stay. He seems to have a pretty strong relationship with Sam. And Sam is as firm as can be.
  • Options
    Jalen pushing #CaliReign and just being a huge Dawg fan, I would be shocked if he flipped at the last minute. I sure hope it doesn't happen
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Only commit I could see flipping is Jalen but I have faith in Junior to hold onto him, I expect us to add Covington and I think Malloe can get one four star DL in Xavier, Van or Prince giving us 1 five star commit and 10 four star commits which would be a top 15 class.
    What about Yary? Since we are likely moving to a new offensive scheme, will Jimmy want to still take 3 TEs in this class?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

What about Yary? Since we are likely moving to a new offensive scheme, will Jimmy want to still take 3 TEs in this class?
    I think we get him. Visiting weekend before signing day I believe. It’s us and UCLA. So...
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I think we get him. Visiting weekend before signing day I believe. It’s us and UCLA. So...
    We have as good of a shot as any team but the bigger question is, do we need 3 TEs? Can Jimmy be a little more ruthless than Pete and drop Mason West?
  • Options
    Yes we do our TE numbers suck.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I’d rather live in Seattle than Columbus... just sayin
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I want gee Jr to stay home too ... but he's playing football ... not sightseeing ... Ohio State is chugging along.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I think he would agree, and he probably wanted to come here. I'm gonna keep on doogin' on, but between UW being his secret desire, his dad is bros with Junior, family surely wants him to stay home, and now he can have a coherent narrative that he wasn't committing to disrespectful Pete/OKG but to Gee'sKG Jimmy "Jazz" Lake, I think OSU's chances are only at 81% after this week.
  • Options
    He’s going to be there 4 years and get his dick sucked by anyone he wants just because he plays at Ohio State. No in college really cares where the fuck they are unless it’s like on the beach or boulder or some shit.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

He’s going to be there 4 years and get his dick sucked by anyone he wants just because he plays at Ohio State. No in college really cares where the fuck they are unless it’s like on the beach or boulder or some shit.

He's leaving early