Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Recruiting Questions?

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

He’s going to be there 4 years and get his dick sucked by anyone he wants just because he plays at Ohio State. No in college really cares where the fuck they are unless it’s like on the beach or boulder or some shit.

He's leaving early
    Lmfao he won’t run well enough.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

He’s going to be there 4 years and get his dick sucked by anyone he wants just because he plays at Ohio State. No in college really cares where the fuck they are unless it’s like on the beach or boulder or some shit.

He's leaving early
    I didn't say he's getting drafted high, I said he's leaving early.

SOYNTLTD
  • Options
    dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    dnc said:

dnc said:

He's leaving early
    I didn't say he's getting drafted high, I said he's leaving early.

SOYNTLTD
    And staying another year wouldn't help his 40. If he can actually run his "verified 4.6" that is fast enough.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

With Pete out and Jimmy in, does this open the door for Gee Scott if he wants in? Or has that ship really sailed?

Ship sailed a long time ago especially with the season Ohio State is having.
    I always got the impression that he wanted to stay home if he could. Oh well
    He did before we disrespected him by waiting so long to offer then you add in our incompetent offense while Ohio State is killing it and it's a no brainer for him.
    I’d rather live in Seattle than Columbus... just sayin
    That’s as an adult. As a kid isolated, it doesn’t matter as much. I went to a small town for college, would never want to live there, but it was a lot of fun when I was in school. I would imagine there is plenty of fun to be had at Ohio State.
    Actually, everyone I've known who attended OSU or has even visited Columbus reports it's a fun, cool city that integrates with the campus in a unique way, especially for a city its size. I mean... It is a bigger city than Seattle and a state capitol.
  • Options

Emoterman said:

With Pete out and Jimmy in, does this open the door for Gee Scott if he wants in? Or has that ship really sailed?

He did before we disrespected him by waiting so long to offer then you add in our incompetent offense while Ohio State is killing it and it's a no brainer for him.
    That’s as an adult. As a kid isolated, it doesn’t matter as much. I went to a small town for college, would never want to live there, but it was a lot of fun when I was in school. I would imagine there is plenty of fun to be had at Ohio State.
    Actually, everyone I've known who attended OSU or has even visited Columbus reports it's a fun, cool city that integrates with the campus in a unique way, especially for a city its size. I mean... It is a bigger city than Seattle and a state capitol.
    Columbus is not a bigger city by any meaningful metric.The city population is only (slightly) higher because it encompasses an area over 2.5x as large as Seattle. Seattle population is 2.2x as dense.

Or if you want to look at total population with parameters that are based on a standard instead of arbitrarily defined lines then you could look at metropolitan statistical areas- again Seattle 1.8x larger.
    I mean, if we're playing these games, Columbus is a constituent of the largest megalopolis on the continent. The main thrust of my comment above is to assert that calling Columbus a small college town is FS.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Emoterman said:

Columbus is not a bigger city by any meaningful metric.The city population is only (slightly) higher because it encompasses an area over 2.5x as large as Seattle. Seattle population is 2.2x as dense.

Or if you want to look at total population with parameters that are based on a standard instead of arbitrarily defined lines then you could look at metropolitan statistical areas- again Seattle 1.8x larger.
    That's always annoyed me. San Antonio is twice as big as Boston!!1!
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

I mean, if we're playing these games, Columbus is a constituent of the largest megalopolis on the continent. The main thrust of my comment above is to assert that calling Columbus a small college town is FS.
    Fair, for having no character, identity, or history Columbus isn’t a bad place. Lots of breweries and the BJs.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,182
    Founders Club
    Columbus hawt talk. Laramie hawt talk. What's next? Let's talk Kansas City. Just went there for Thanksgiving. I approve of it.
  • Options

Columbus hawt talk. Laramie hawt talk. What's next? Let's talk Kansas City. Just went there for Thanksgiving. I approve of it.

Bbq is delicious. Andy Reid is probably in heaven
  • Options
    Founders Club

I had some great BBQ at Q39. Some Raiders OL were there piggin' out the night before getting their ass beat.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

I had some great BBQ at Q39. Some Raiders OL were there piggin' out the night before getting their ass beat.
    Joe's or fuck off.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Joe's or fuck off.
    Q39 was the only KC BBQ I got to try this time around unfortunately. I'll fuck off now.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    Come to hardcore husky for the football and crootin ... Stay for the BBQ hawt talk.
  • Options
    animate said:

Come to hardcore husky for the football and crootin ... Stay for the BBQ hawt talk.

*Laramie
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Can we move these BBQ poasts to the BBQ bored?

Mods? Stalin?
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Mods? Stalin?

Huh?

• Options
    edited December 2019

Mods? Stalin?

Huh?

This gif always makes me a little queasy, and I'm always shocked Sgt Grumbles doesn't claim his FREE PUB!