Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey quooks! Guess what?

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

haie said:

Any guesses on how many times CreepyQuane has refreshed this thread?

Nothing's changed with me.

1:48 a.m.

HaieBallz

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

I’m really happy about where we are. If we get Noah Sewell and Bennett Williams it is all gravy after that. I will be stoked about this class with just what we have and those two guys. Badger and anyone else will just be frosting IMO.

You've got anywhere from two to four decommitments coming down the pipe.
    Other than Tae who are the other 3 that will decommit. Surely you have the balls to give specifics on your predictions.

You sure crowed about Arjei HAHAHAHA

Oregon's top flip possibilities are:

Williams
    Slusher
    Hill
    Navarrette
    Latu
  • Options

Ballz said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

I’m really happy about where we are. If we get Noah Sewell and Bennett Williams it is all gravy after that. I will be stoked about this class with just what we have and those two guys. Badger and anyone else will just be frosting IMO.

Are the wankings tewwible????

Will Washington get scwewed by the weffs this year?

I'm pretty sure you don't know shit.
    How old are you?

Are you a UW fan or an Oregon fan? You seem to go back and forth when it suits you.
    I'm sowwy.
    Answer the questions.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019
    Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Other than Tae who are the other 3 that will decommit. Surely you have the balls to give specifics on your predictions.

Williams
    Slusher
    Hill
    Navarrette
    Latu
    Alright. Your on the record. I have heard Latu May have grade issues.

Personally I think Tae is the most likely. It is a long way until signing day. USC is still hard after several Oregon commits. They will be recruiting Murao hard until he signs his LOI.

• Options
    edited August 2019
    DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Williams
    Slusher
    Hill
    Navarrette
    Latu

I didn't say every single one of them is going to flip. Those are the top candidates. Anywhere from 2-4 of them will flip. You can put me on the record for that because that's what I said.

Yeah, Latu has grade issues and he's going to try to get them up so he can go to UW.
  • Options

Ballz said:

Ballz said:

Ballz said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

How old are you?

Are you a UW fan or an Oregon fan? You seem to go back and forth when it suits you.
    I'm sowwy.
    Answer the questions.
    I'm still here my negga.
    Wow, what a fast response. You're on call 24/7 I see. And you don't get to use any form of that word you racist.

Still won't answer the questions? I wonder why? You're pathetic man. I feel bad for you.
    I'm sowwy.
    Seek help.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Williams
    Slusher
    Hill
    Navarrette
    Latu

I didn't say every single one of them is going to flip. Those are the top candidates. Anywhere from 2-4 of them will flip. You can put me on the record for that because that's what I said.

Yeah, Latu has grade issues and he's going to try to get them up so he can go to UW.
    Great. Congratulations on Latu.

Even though Oregon flipped Navarette I don’t think he is going anywhere. The Dye’s are from Norco too and Travis was his teammate. If you are going to recruit in SEC country against Alabama, Georgia, LSU and Florida etc. you have a certain risk of those schools convincing those kids to stay close to home.

• Options
    DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Williams
    Slusher
    Hill
    Navarrette
    Latu

Even though Oregon flipped Navarette I don’t think he is going anywhere. The Dye’s are from Norco too and Travis was his teammate. If you are going to recruit in SEC country against Alabama, Georgia, LSU and Florida etc. you have a certain risk of those schools convincing those kids to stay close to home.

Obviously, those kids are just waiting for a committable offer from one of the big schools in their region.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Williams
    Slusher
    Hill
    Navarrette
    Latu

Obviously, those kids are just waiting for a committable offer from one of the big schools in their region.
    I don’t think Tae, Benson or Denis are waiting for offers. I think they already have them. 😂😂

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ballz said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Williams
    Slusher
    Hill
    Navarrette
    Latu

I didn't say every single one of them would decommit. Those are the top candidates. Anywhere from 2-4 of them will decommit. You can put me on the record for that because that's what I said.

Yeah, Latu has grade issues and he's trying to get them up so he can go to UW.
    I think you did my negga.
    @DerekJohnson Isn't there a no racism policy? It's time. No warning, just gone. Spelling the word differently doesn't give him a pass. This guy needs to go. Recruits and parents read the board.
    Imagine being this afraid of a little cuban man.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I have no doubt we will have a couple flips. The question will be who takes the spot. I want to see this team play well.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2019
    Ballz said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

How old are you?

His only true allegiance is to the game, my fren
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Williams
    Slusher
    Hill
    Navarrette
    Latu

I don’t think Tae, Benson or Denis are waiting for offers. I think they already have them. 😂😂

Denis chose Oregon over Indiana. :D

Did Benson choose Oregon over Alabama, LSU, Georgia, and Auburn? I don't think so.

If WIlliams had committable offers from the Florida schools would he be "committed" to a mediocre Pac-12 school across the country with a baby daughter in Florida? Probably not. He's not even a real commit and is completely wide open with his recruitment. Oregon is just a placeholder school for him while he waits for better options to hopefully emerge.

None of those guys have big-time SEC committable offers man.
  • Options

Ballz said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Williams
    Slusher
    Hill
    Navarrette
    Latu

I didn't say every single one of them would decommit. Those are the top candidates. Anywhere from 2-4 of them will decommit. You can put me on the record for that because that's what I said.

Yeah, Latu has grade issues and he's trying to get them up so he can go to UW.
    I think you did my negga.
    @DerekJohnson Isn't there a no racism policy? It's time. No warning, just gone. Spelling the word differently doesn't give him a pass. This guy needs to go. Recruits and parents read the board.
    Imagine being this afraid of a little cuban man.
    I don't tolerate racism.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Williams
    Slusher
    Hill
    Navarrette
    Latu

Did Benson choose Oregon over Alabama, LSU, Georgia, and Auburn? I don't think so.

If WIlliams had committable offers from the Florida schools would he be "committed" to a mediocre Pac-12 school across the country with a baby daughter in Florida? Probably not. He's not even a real commit and is completely wide open with his recruitment. Oregon is just a placeholder school for him while he waits for better options to hopefully emerge.

Nice Try. I’ll be kind and call you disingenuos. You conveniently left out some information......

Like he was offered by Auburn and Miami among others.😂😂😂

https://247sports.com/player/jonathan-denis-46046872/

The “none” just indicates interest after he committed to Oregon

These are his offers. It’s more than just Indiana. But then you have a bullshit narrative you want to sell even if it means being dishonest as usual.

Hard Commit
    Offer
    Interest
    Recruited By
    Roster Outlook
    Visit

Oregon
    Committed
    P Alex Mirabal
    3 OG, 3 Commits
    -

Indiana
    None
    P Darren Hiller
    S Grant Heard
    5 OG, 2 Commits
    Jun 14

Louisville
    None
    -
    4 OG, 1 Commits
    May 31

Miami
    None
    P Butch Barry
    S Ephraim Banda
    7 OG, 1 Commits
    -

Auburn
    None
    -
    9 OG, 1 Commits
    -
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Ballz said:

DJDuck said:

Williams
    Slusher
    Hill
    Navarrette
    Latu

Tae had a few offers: It loooks like he had offers from several Florida schools. Of course you would have known this if you had any motivation to edify yourself😂😂😂

-http://www.espn.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/226915/avantae-williams
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2021
    You don't get to say that, because you are a racist.

Which one of us has posted in clear English a generalized negative racial stereotype?

Hint: it wasn't me.

I don't give a fuck what white folk think. Half of them are just regular poor white trash like you living in bum fuck nowhere eating themselves to an early grave. authored by @Ballz

Racist.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2021
    May I recommend this great new site that's pure Worshington without the slapstickery of Hardcore Husky?

https://www.bowdown2washington.com/forum
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    lawsandl said:

I have no doubt we will have a couple flips. The question will be who takes the spot. I want to see this team play well.

I would tend to agree. We have about 5-6 spots left in the 2020 class. We have more than that number that we lead for or are 100% Duck leans. That doesn’t even count those that the ducks have a decent chance to sign. There are several players that would have been great Ducks that they backed off of because there was no room. They have to get pretty selective now like many teams

• Options
    edited August 2019
    As for Trey Benson, Duck fans are excited about Benson. He will be a star unless he has an injury.

“Oregon fans got their answer with the seventh and final installment, as Benson chose the Ducks over fellow finalists Florida State, Louisville, Mississippi State, Missouri, Penn State and Vanderbilt:

For Benson, the official visit to Oregon wasn’t entirely a formality, but even before the trip he was extremely high on the Ducks.

“My relationship with the Oregon coaches is 10 of 10,” he said. “(I) talk to 'em everyday. (Cristobal) is one of the most genuine coaches ever."

Shortly after his official visit this week, Benson reiterated those sentiments.

“Man, it’s a family (feeling)...” he said. “I’m comfortable.”

As a sophomore and junior, Benson posted consecutive 1,800-yard, 22-plus touchdown seasons, displaying a level of productive that piqued the interest of programs around the country.

But it wasn’t until this offseason that his stock truly soared.

At The Opening New Orleans regional, the big-bodied back earned the running back MVP award and clocked a stunning 4.49 laser-timed 40-yard dash.”

https://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting/2019/06/trey-benson-fast-rising-3-star-rb-commits-to-oregon-ducks-over-florida-state-penn-state-others.html