Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey quooks! Guess what?

124»

Comments

• Options
    DuckMayneDuckMayne Member Posts: 29
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ballz said:

LMAO fuck you're dumb. It's fun toying with you but it's now becoming a situation in which I feel like I'm picking on a retard. It doesn't matter which recruiting site you link you idiot. None of them decipher and list which offers are committable and which ones are not. It would be completely impractical and impossible for them to do so.

As followers of recruiting, we have to figure that ourselves based on which schools recruits are invited to visit, what they say in their interviews, and what recruiting reporters tell us. The lineman you got from Florida chose Oregon over Indiana. That's what was reported. Oregon's lone "4-star" offensive line recruit in this class would have gone to Indiana had Oregon not offered him. Good luck with those O-line scrubs. We got Rosengarten, Murao, Hatchett, and Memmelaar bitch.

And Williams is not committed to Oregon so I don't know why you're even arguing about him. He'll be gone like a fart in the wind as soon as he either has a better committable offer or secures a bigger bag from another school.

Dude you're an idiot. You think the #52 overall player from the south doesn't have commitable offers from big schools in the south? Use your head and think logically. If you find him overrated that fine, but who cares. This kid is going to have tons of big schools knocking on his door until he puts pen to paper.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    DuckMayne said:

Ballz said:

LMAO fuck you're dumb. It's fun toying with you but it's now becoming a situation in which I feel like I'm picking on a retard. It doesn't matter which recruiting site you link you idiot. None of them decipher and list which offers are committable and which ones are not. It would be completely impractical and impossible for them to do so.

As followers of recruiting, we have to figure that ourselves based on which schools recruits are invited to visit, what they say in their interviews, and what recruiting reporters tell us. The lineman you got from Florida chose Oregon over Indiana. That's what was reported. Oregon's lone "4-star" offensive line recruit in this class would have gone to Indiana had Oregon not offered him. Good luck with those O-line scrubs. We got Rosengarten, Murao, Hatchett, and Memmelaar bitch.

And Williams is not committed to Oregon so I don't know why you're even arguing about him. He'll be gone like a fart in the wind as soon as he either has a better committable offer or secures a bigger bag from another school.

Dude you're an idiot. You think the #52 overall player from the south doesn't have commitable offers from big schools in the south? Use your head and think logically. If you find him overrated that fine, but who cares. This kid is going to have tons of big schools knocking on his door until he puts pen to paper.
    Please don't feed the racist.

That's my job.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I felt like slumming, so I came in here for AIDS.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

You are full of crap. You talk about offers then you are shown evidence of offers and you say that aren’t real. You are an ignorant moron. For crying outloud you didn’t even know about any of these offers. THEN NOW YOU CLAIM TO KNOW WHAT FUCKING KIND OF OFFERS THEY ARE. Are you serious. You debate like a little juvenile.

The re amity is you were fucking wrong and full of shit. You tried to come back with something you were just blowing out your as and you were even more embarrassed because you were proven to be an ignorant fool.

Now you use your stupid little childish they weren’t real offers bull crap. HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOE THE INSIDE ON ALL THESE OFFERS PARTICULARLY WHEN YOU WEREN’T AWARE OF THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Basically you are just a juvenile little punk that has been proven to be ignorant and full of shit and like a little child makes phony excuses. You are an ignorant childish little moron.

Grow up. Admit you were wrong like a man. But that is too difficult for a childish pussy.

It’s hard to be more speeshual than strongballz but you somehow take the cake.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

You are full of crap. You talk about offers then you are shown evidence of offers and you say that aren’t real. You are an ignorant moron. For crying outloud you didn’t even know about any of these offers. THEN NOW YOU CLAIM TO KNOW WHAT FUCKING KIND OF OFFERS THEY ARE. Are you serious. You debate like a little juvenile.

The re amity is you were fucking wrong and full of shit. You tried to come back with something you were just blowing out your as and you were even more embarrassed because you were proven to be an ignorant fool.

Now you use your stupid little childish they weren’t real offers bull crap. HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOE THE INSIDE ON ALL THESE OFFERS PARTICULARLY WHEN YOU WEREN’T AWARE OF THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Basically you are just a juvenile little punk that has been proven to be ignorant and full of shit and like a little child makes phony excuses. You are an ignorant childish little moron.

Grow up. Admit you were wrong like a man. But that is too difficult for a childish pussy.

Too much child imagery