Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Those needles littering the streets? Yeah, the city handed them out - religious left strikes again

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I'd take every penny we currently spend providing junkies with needles, cleaning up shit off the streets, dealing with over doses, and put them all in jail. Money well spent. At least there they might have a chance to get clean. Your "compassion" ensures one thing that nearly every West Coast city is going to start resembling Calcutta.

You're not doing these people any favors by allowing them to shoot up in public and live in their own human waste O'Keefed. You're not enlightened and your not compassionate. And I don't know about where you hang out but there are plenty of areas in American where junkies aren't shooting up in the streets surround by human shit.

You'd do so many things as long as no one raises your taxes. People need treatment, but they also have to be motivated to benefit, and even then it's not just will power at issue here. This is very much a genetic issue and certain people are simply subject to becoming addicted to opioids for reasons beyond anyone's control. I'm all for suing the shit out of the fuckers who unleashed this, but that probably won't pry free enough money to provide help to everyone who needs it--not every addict has a right wing talk show empire you know.

And I don't know where in this country you think the opioid crisis hasn't hit. It's almost like you're willfully ignorant. You've been very fortunate to be able to be so ignorant. I doubt there are many here whose families haven't been touched by addiction.

You are a feeble minded enabler and apologist. Blaming doctors is no different than blaming the CIA for the crack epidemic. Bull-fucking-shit. But, there’s a sucker like you born every minute, so urban legends like this will persist.

I can’t imagine what it feels like to be so powerless and lacking in self-efficacy. Tough being such a surrender monkey, I’m sure.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

“The drugs of choice among the homeless appear to be heroin during the day, and methamphetamine at night — to stay up,” said Eileen Loughran, who heads the city’s syringe access and recovery program. Loughran said on average an addict shoots up three times a day, “but some people do more.”

While City Hall solidly supports the free syringe program, the proliferation of needles on city sidewalks and parks was a major issue in Mayor London Breed’s mayoral election last year — one she promised to clean up.

The first step was spending an extra $1.8 million last year to retrieve needles. That resulted in 500,000 more syringes being dropped off in new kiosks or picked up by special cleanup crews compared to 2017.

Damn who knew that doctors were prescribing heroin and meth. Gosh I wish I could be as informed as O'Keefed. Oh yeah, just look at all of these "savings"

While City Hall solidly supports the free syringe program, the proliferation of needles on city sidewalks and parks was a major issue in Mayor London Breed’s mayoral election last year — one she promised to clean up.

The first step was spending an extra $1.8 million last year to retrieve needles. That resulted in 500,000 more syringes being dropped off in new kiosks or picked up by special cleanup crews compared to 2017.

I know you can address the cost of providing clean needles. Economics is about alternatives. I notice you can't address the cost of not providing clean needles.

Your ignorance of the roots of the opioid crisis is so profound that if you hadn't been feverishly posting various screeds, I'd think you'd been asleep for about ten years.
    Interesting. I didn't say anything about the roots of the opioid crisis. I notice you didn't address the cost of turning the city into an open air shooting gallery. What's the impact on tourism? What's the cost to the public healthcare system? What the cost to quality of life of the people who live and work here and actually pay the fucking bills?
    I suppose you don't know your comments reflected your ignorance. Spoiler alert: heroin is a much cheaper and more readily available opioid than some prescription pain killer your local addict started with. And the costs to the healthcare system of not providing clean needles became clear enough that many communities--red and blue--started providing them or want to start. You talk about paying the bills in the same discussion in which you proposed jail for addicts.

Tourism? Is there some corner of America where drug addiction isn't a problem? If so, I guess they'll get the tourists.
    I personally know two people that doctors got them addicted to oxy and they turned to heroin when the oxy train rain out. That was their free will, yes. But instead of treating the issue, the doctors masked it with oxy. And yes both served jail time, one is still in the state pen.
  • Options
    Who else here thinks Bob needs to stop bitching about the Liberals in San Fran and move to Topeka? He can feel at peace with no shit on the streets and no drug addiction issues.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,305
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Who else here thinks Bob needs to stop bitching about the Liberals in San Fran and move to Topeka? He can feel at peace with no shit on the streets and no drug addiction issues.

And leave the hell hole to you libs? Is that your plan? How typical liberal of you to not address democrat-made hell holes and the negative effects they have on all Americans.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

According to you Hondo there isn't really a problem with shit on the streets in SF. It's all just a right-wing conspiracies to make liberals look bad. And somehow they've been able to dupe the SF Mayor and the local media into believing it's a problem.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

According to you Hondo there isn't really a problem with shit on the streets in SF. It's all just a right-wing conspiracies to make liberals look bad. And somehow they've been able to dupe the SF Mayor and the local media into believing it's a problem.
    More lies Bob. Nice work. Not to mention you don't pick up on obvious sarcasm. Which makes you stupid.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo the pathological liar does what pathological liars do. They lie.

Dude really? I took my boy there 18 months ago. Walked all over downtown. Not only did I not see any human shit (Bob has been known to lie, like sitting in an ER full of illegals), I didn't see any needles or anything else.

If it's such an issue, why are Seattle and San Fran downtown's thriving and home values some of the highest growing in the nation?

I'm not saying it's not a problem. I'm saying it's being greatly exaggerated by your media to try to tear down two successful cities and paint liberalism as evil.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,751
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Hondo cheers Frisco.
  • Options
    It's awesome that Bob can't even see his own lies.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Is this another one of those occasions where you and your imaginary friends are laughing Hondo? You dismissed the problem of human shit in the streets in SF and you claimed it was "greatly exaggerated" by the Conservative press in order to "tear down" liberalism.

I posted statements from the Mayor of SF and from two of the local liberal papers where they detailed the extent of the problem. The only liar as always Hondo is you. And unlike with your claim, no one needs to take my word that you're a liar. All they have to do is read your own words.

I'm saying it's being greatly exaggerated by your media to try to tear down two successful cities and paint liberalism as evil.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

Is this another one of those occasions where you and your imaginary friends are laughing Hondo? You dismissed the problem of human shit in the streets in SF and you claimed it was "greatly exaggerated" by the Conservative press in order to "tear down" liberalism.

I posted statements from the Mayor of SF and from two of the local liberal papers where they detailed the extent of the problem. The only liar as always Hondo is you. And unlike with your claim, no one needs to take my word that you're a liar. All they have to do is read your own words.

I'm saying it's being greatly exaggerated by your media to try to tear down two successful cities and paint liberalism as evil.

Yes they can read my words. Unfortunately, you don't know how to read.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

The white flag so soon Hondo?

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,131

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I'd take every penny we currently spend providing junkies with needles, cleaning up shit off the streets, dealing with over doses, and put them all in jail. Money well spent. At least there they might have a chance to get clean. Your "compassion" ensures one thing that nearly every West Coast city is going to start resembling Calcutta.

You're not doing these people any favors by allowing them to shoot up in public and live in their own human waste O'Keefed. You're not enlightened and your not compassionate. And I don't know about where you hang out but there are plenty of areas in American where junkies aren't shooting up in the streets surround by human shit.

You'd do so many things as long as no one raises your taxes. People need treatment, but they also have to be motivated to benefit, and even then it's not just will power at issue here. This is very much a genetic issue and certain people are simply subject to becoming addicted to opioids for reasons beyond anyone's control. I'm all for suing the shit out of the fuckers who unleashed this, but that probably won't pry free enough money to provide help to everyone who needs it--not every addict has a right wing talk show empire you know.

And I don't know where in this country you think the opioid crisis hasn't hit. It's almost like you're willfully ignorant. You've been very fortunate to be able to be so ignorant. I doubt there are many here whose families haven't been touched by addiction.

You are a feeble minded enabler and apologist. Blaming doctors is no different than blaming the CIA for the crack epidemic. Bull-fucking-shit. But, there’s a sucker like you born every minute, so urban legends like this will persist.

I can’t imagine what it feels like to be so powerless and lacking in self-efficacy. Tough being such a surrender monkey, I’m sure.
    You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. My information comes from doctors.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Who else thinks you should try the incinerator?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

There's a difference between a white flag and knowing when you are arguing with a door knob.

Unfortunately I fail at the last one frequently.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

There's a difference between a white flag and knowing when you are arguing with a door knob.

Unfortunately I fail at the last one frequently.
    Weird how this "doorknob" kicks your ignorant lying ass here nearly every day Hondo. There's a reason why you run and hide like a Kunt from me Hondo and it's not shyness.

Being called a "doorknob" from a fucking moron who didn't know that Social Security existed in the 1950s really stings Hondo.

• Options
    2001400ex said:

So your primary impulse is always to run off the Christians. Gee. Color me surprised.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

So your primary impulse is always to run off the Christians. Gee. Color me surprised.
    I don't know Bob's religion other than I know he isn't Muslim. HTH
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I don't know Bob's religion other than I know he isn't Muslim. HTH
    What else matters? Taqiyya.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,751
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    imagine building safe spaces for illegal activity and that they are popular! Build it and they will come!