Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Those needles littering the streets? Yeah, the city handed them out - religious left strikes again

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,135
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

Add in the lost business and tax revenue in a retail and restaurant core that nobody patronizes anymore because of the overwhelming presence of sidewalk-shitting addicts, and you’re talking millions of dollars per month in revenue losses. Fuck Off Twice, you ignoramus.

Tax revenue thought experiment: do people headed out to dinner who decide not to go to a restaurant in a particular location simply decide to stay home and spend no money instead?

If you want to sympathize with business owners affected, I'm with you, but your claims about tax revenues are a little ridiculous.

Needle exchanges save money overall and prevent epidemics. The Veep finally relented in Indiana, though his considerable, evidence free delay is blamed for a lot of deaths.

Even things that work can be improved. But you and blob are on the wrong side of this. Race is going to shoot up regardless. Do you really want him contracting HIV as a consequence?
    Look, you lefties want to keep riding the free needles is good bullshit, go ahead. It's not - you're enabling lawless behavior. But for the sake of argument, let's play that it's a "good" thing.

If you're going to die on that sword, at least has the common sense to put the free needles where the rest of us law-abiding citizens can enjoy our law-abiding lives in peace without constantly getting fucked with by your 'must-have-free-needles to avoid the FBA" crowd shitting on the sidewalks, passing out in front of businesses and otherwise turning decent places into shitholes.

Fence off a designated area, pass out the free needles and let them shoot the fuck up all they want. Cordone off the lawless zone and don't let them out. Like taking away teenagers car keys at a house kegger so they don't hurt themselves or others.

Instead you want the zombies to roam around disrupting civilized society. Fuck that.

I’m not advocating that the junkies roam amongst you. That is a separate issue.

We pay one way or the other. I propose we pay less instead of more.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

Add in the lost business and tax revenue in a retail and restaurant core that nobody patronizes anymore because of the overwhelming presence of sidewalk-shitting addicts, and you’re talking millions of dollars per month in revenue losses. Fuck Off Twice, you ignoramus.

Tax revenue thought experiment: do people headed out to dinner who decide not to go to a restaurant in a particular location simply decide to stay home and spend no money instead?

If you want to sympathize with business owners affected, I'm with you, but your claims about tax revenues are a little ridiculous.

Needle exchanges save money overall and prevent epidemics. The Veep finally relented in Indiana, though his considerable, evidence free delay is blamed for a lot of deaths.

Even things that work can be improved. But you and blob are on the wrong side of this. Race is going to shoot up regardless. Do you really want him contracting HIV as a consequence?
    Oh so it’s the VPs fault that an addict died from shooting up with a dirty needle. Not the addict who shot up. Not the other addict who gave it to them. But the VPs.

Can you not see how fucked up you and yours’ logic is and why people with half a brain reject it at all costs.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,840
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Look, you lefties want to keep riding the free needles is good bullshit, go ahead. It's not - you're enabling lawless behavior. But for the sake of argument, let's play that it's a "good" thing.

If you're going to die on that sword, at least has the common sense to put the free needles where the rest of us law-abiding citizens can enjoy our law-abiding lives in peace without constantly getting fucked with by your 'must-have-free-needles to avoid the FBA" crowd shitting on the sidewalks, passing out in front of businesses and otherwise turning decent places into shitholes.

Fence off a designated area, pass out the free needles and let them shoot the fuck up all they want. Cordone off the lawless zone and don't let them out. Like taking away teenagers car keys at a house kegger so they don't hurt themselves or others.

Instead you want the zombies to roam around disrupting civilized society. Fuck that.

I’m not advocating that the junkies roam amongst you. That is a separate issue.

We pay one way or the other. I propose we pay less instead of more.
    Link, buttfukr. Your argument should be easily quantifiable and you've done nothing of the sort.

Cheaper than shit to put up fences and wall the zombies off from law-abiding citizens.

• Options
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Oh so it’s the VPs fault that an addict died from shooting up with a dirty needle. Not the addict who shot up. Not the other addict who gave it to them. But the VPs.

Can you not see how fucked up you and yours’ logic is and why people with half a brain reject it at all costs.
    The VP was faced with a health crisis and did his faith based denials for some time until reality set in. As long as you think of addiction as a moral failing, you’re going to struggle to find solutions.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

The VP was faced with a health crisis and did his faith based denials for some time until reality set in. As long as you think of addiction as a moral failing, you’re going to struggle to find solutions.
    Clearly logic is the solution that you are struggling to grasp.

Maybe a couple pills would be in order for some clarity.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

I think you’ll be less inclined to welcome the death of addicts who are your friends and family.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

I think you’ll be less inclined to welcome the death of addicts who are your friends and family.
    You are neither. Just a poster that I certainly don't wish death upon. Just one who I wish could take a long walk to somewhere for a couple weeks and then quit.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    HHusky said:

I didn't realize you'd actually put effort into being so stupid. That might be the dumbest question you've asked. And that's saying something, considering the source.

If you want to sympathize with business owners affected, I'm with you, but your claims about tax revenues are a little ridiculous. Uh, no. They're extremely accurate and supported by evidence you keep droning on about.

Stop lying and calling them "exchanges." They don't "exchange" Jack shit. Hence, this thread. Quality of Life in affected areas has precipitously dropped as parents can't take kids to parks, coaches have to pre-screen play fields for "sharps" as people like you call them, and addicts steal anything that isn't bolted down to support their habit, and use our sidewalks as toilets.
  • Options

HHusky said:

How long before you're responded to with "mass incarceration" or "Hitler" replies?
    Oh, hey @PurpleThrobber: This ones for you.

Is that a Star of David necklace she's wearing?!?!?!
  • Options
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

I have addicts in my family, and extended family. And I expect I'll get the call that one of them OD'd sooner or later. It sounds cold, but after 40 years plus of dealing with lies, betrayals, being stolen from, and saving another's ass from themselves dozens of times, my compassion has given way to the inevitable, which is this: You can't save an addict who refuses to quit. If they stay on the path of using, they're going to use themselves to death, I can't do anything about it, and my duties are to my wife and kids, not my sibling or cousin. Been there, done that. Not going back into that bramble-bush of the addict's own choosing. They've stolen enough hours, days and weeks from me already. Enough is enough, for my own sanity and survival.
  • Options

HHusky said:

I didn't realize you'd actually put effort into being so stupid. That might be the dumbest question you've asked. And that's saying something, considering the source.

If you want to sympathize with business owners affected, I'm with you, but your claims about tax revenues are a little ridiculous. Uh, no. They're extremely accurate and supported by evidence you keep droning on about.

Stop lying and calling them "exchanges." They don't "exchange" Jack shit. Hence, this thread. Quality of Life in affected areas has precipitously dropped as parents can't take kids to parks, coaches have to pre-screen play fields for "sharps" as people like you call them, and addicts steal anything that isn't bolted down to support their habit, and use our sidewalks as toilets.
    Call em free needles. I don’t give a shit.

The consequences you’ve listed are the consequences of addiction. Addiction isn’t going away simply because you propose to add HIV and hepatitis epidemics to the mix.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The consequences you’ve listed are the consequences of addiction. Addiction isn’t going away simply because you propose to add HIV and hepatitis epidemics to the mix.
    Yeah, because if we stop giving out millions of needles for free those needles will still be dumped in public spaces!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

It's not my job, nor my moral duty to save a voluntary, drug-using addict from themselves. Cost-saving arguments are Euro-Surrender ideas, and do nothing but lower the quality of life for everyone. So fuck off with that shit.

For the handful of addicts who progressed to heroin when their oxy ran out, there should be, and is, available treatment and rehab. But if they choose to keep using, a Darwinian result is likely inevitable, and society doesn't owe them 10 or 20 stints in rehab. Get your shit together or eventually perish. Sorry, but there's no escaping the laws of nature.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yeah, because if we stop giving out millions of needles for free those needles will still be dumped in public spaces!

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

It's not my job, nor my moral duty to save a voluntary, drug-using addict from themselves. Cost-saving arguments are Euro-Surrender ideas, and do nothing but lower the quality of life for everyone. So fuck off with that shit.

For the handful of addicts who progressed to heroin when their oxy ran out, there should be, and is, available treatment and rehab. But if they choose to keep using, a Darwinian result is likely inevitable, and society doesn't owe them 10 or 20 stints in rehab. Get your shit together or eventually perish. Sorry, but there's no escaping the laws of nature.
    In praise of blood borne illness, by Turd.
  • Options
    It is what it is, @HHusky. Your Addiction Specialists have done a bang-up job so far, now haven't they?
  • Options

HHusky said:

How long before you're responded to with "mass incarceration" or "Hitler" replies?

I believe that is the Crescent Camel Toe.

• Options

HHusky said:

I believe that is the Crescent Camel Toe.

Pretty sure that's a Star of David glistening between her joobs, too!
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Well, yeah it will. They die.

Hard to shoot up when one is dead.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam
    In this thread H argues that junkies have no choice or free will. Like Trump's brother who killed himself

In the other thread H argues that all you have to do is be born lucky and you'll end up a billionaire. Like Trump

As the saying goes, Kunt Logic - is there nothing it can't do?