Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Those needles littering the streets? Yeah, the city handed them out - religious left strikes again

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

HHusky said:

Add in the lost business and tax revenue in a retail and restaurant core that nobody patronizes anymore because of the overwhelming presence of sidewalk-shitting addicts, and you’re talking millions of dollars per month in revenue losses. Fuck Off Twice, you ignoramus.

Tax revenue thought experiment: do people headed out to dinner who decide not to go to a restaurant in a particular location simply decide to stay home and spend no money instead?

If you want to sympathize with business owners affected, I'm with you, but your claims about tax revenues are a little ridiculous.

Needle exchanges save money overall and prevent epidemics. The Veep finally relented in Indiana, though his considerable, evidence free delay is blamed for a lot of deaths.

Even things that work can be improved. But you and blob are on the wrong side of this. Race is going to shoot up regardless. Do you really want him contracting HIV as a consequence?
    Look, you lefties want to keep riding the free needles is good bullshit, go ahead. It's not - you're enabling lawless behavior. But for the sake of argument, let's play that it's a "good" thing.

If you're going to die on that sword, at least has the common sense to put the free needles where the rest of us law-abiding citizens can enjoy our law-abiding lives in peace without constantly getting fucked with by your 'must-have-free-needles to avoid the FBA" crowd shitting on the sidewalks, passing out in front of businesses and otherwise turning decent places into shitholes.

Fence off a designated area, pass out the free needles and let them shoot the fuck up all they want. Cordone off the lawless zone and don't let them out. Like taking away teenagers car keys at a house kegger so they don't hurt themselves or others.

Instead you want the zombies to roam around disrupting civilized society. Fuck that.

How long before you're responded to with "mass incarceration" or "Hitler" replies?
    Oh, hey @PurpleThrobber: This ones for you.

Is that a Star of David necklace she's wearing?!?!?!
    I believe that is the Crescent Camel Toe.

Pretty sure that's a Star of David glistening between her joobs, too!
    Peace in our time.

Joobs will solve all the world's problems.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,196
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

In this thread H argues that junkies have no choice or free will. Like Trump's brother who killed himself

In the other thread H argues that all you have to do is be born lucky and you'll end up a billionaire. Like Trump

As the saying goes, Kunt Logic - is there nothing it can't do?

Terrible reading of both threads.

When you’re better at losing money than making it, you are very fortunate to be born with a shitload of it. I think that’s undeniable.

As for addicts, they have choices but they didn’t choose to be subject to addiction. You know that, right?

• Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Add in the lost business and tax revenue in a retail and restaurant core that nobody patronizes anymore because of the overwhelming presence of sidewalk-shitting addicts, and you’re talking millions of dollars per month in revenue losses. Fuck Off Twice, you ignoramus.

Tax revenue thought experiment: do people headed out to dinner who decide not to go to a restaurant in a particular location simply decide to stay home and spend no money instead?

I didn't realize you'd actually put effort into being so stupid. That might be the dumbest question you've asked. And that's saying something, considering the source.

If you want to sympathize with business owners affected, I'm with you, but your claims about tax revenues are a little ridiculous. Uh, no. They're extremely accurate and supported by evidence you keep droning on about.

Needle exchanges save money overall and prevent epidemics. The Veep finally relented in Indiana, though his considerable, evidence free delay is blamed for a lot of deaths.

Even things that work can be improved. But you and blob are on the wrong side of this. Race is going to shoot up regardless. Do you really want him contracting HIV as a consequence?
    Stop lying and calling them "exchanges." They don't "exchange" Jack shit. Hence, this thread. Quality of Life in affected areas has precipitously dropped as parents can't take kids to parks, coaches have to pre-screen play fields for "sharps" as people like you call them, and addicts steal anything that isn't bolted down to support their habit, and use our sidewalks as toilets.
    Call em free needles. I don’t give a shit.

The consequences you’ve listed are the consequences of addiction. Addiction isn’t going away simply because you propose to add HIV and hepatitis epidemics to the mix.
    Well, yeah it will. They die.

Hard to shoot up when one is dead.

Funny story. Those diseases are communicable.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I didn't realize you'd actually put effort into being so stupid. That might be the dumbest question you've asked. And that's saying something, considering the source.

If you want to sympathize with business owners affected, I'm with you, but your claims about tax revenues are a little ridiculous. Uh, no. They're extremely accurate and supported by evidence you keep droning on about.

Stop lying and calling them "exchanges." They don't "exchange" Jack shit. Hence, this thread. Quality of Life in affected areas has precipitously dropped as parents can't take kids to parks, coaches have to pre-screen play fields for "sharps" as people like you call them, and addicts steal anything that isn't bolted down to support their habit, and use our sidewalks as toilets.

The consequences you’ve listed are the consequences of addiction. Addiction isn’t going away simply because you propose to add HIV and hepatitis epidemics to the mix.

Non-Darwin award winners don't go around fucking heroin addicts.

Do you not have one bit of a moral dilemma giving 'these people' the very weapons that will cause there demise? Do you also buy recovering alcoholics drinks? Or knowingly offer them cocktails at your tailgates?

• Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Do you not have one bit of a moral dilemma giving 'these people' the very weapons that will cause there demise? Do you also buy recovering alcoholics drinks? Or knowingly offer them cocktails at your tailgates?

Fucking isn’t the only way to contract an illness.

I’d prefer addicts receive treatment. But relapse is common even for those who are able to get help. Some will relapse many times before getting and staying clean. In the meantime, most heroin addicts can function reasonably well if they don’t have to engage in risky behaviors in order to get and use opiates.

• Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’d prefer addicts receive treatment. But relapse is common even for those who are able to get help. Some will relapse many times before getting and staying clean. In the meantime, most heroin addicts can function reasonably well if they don’t have to engage in risky behaviors in order to get and use opiates.

You didn't answer the question. Do you buy drinks for alcoholics at bars or give cocktails to recovering alcoholics at social gatherings?

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752

HHusky said:

If you want to sympathize with business owners affected, I'm with you, but your claims about tax revenues are a little ridiculous.

Look, you lefties want to keep riding the free needles is good bullshit, go ahead. It's not - you're enabling lawless behavior. But for the sake of argument, let's play that it's a "good" thing.

If you're going to die on that sword, at least has the common sense to put the free needles where the rest of us law-abiding citizens can enjoy our law-abiding lives in peace without constantly getting fucked with by your 'must-have-free-needles to avoid the FBA" crowd shitting on the sidewalks, passing out in front of businesses and otherwise turning decent places into shitholes.

Fence off a designated area, pass out the free needles and let them shoot the fuck up all they want. Cordone off the lawless zone and don't let them out. Like taking away teenagers car keys at a house kegger so they don't hurt themselves or others.

Instead you want the zombies to roam around disrupting civilized society. Fuck that.

How long before you're responded to with "mass incarceration" or "Hitler" replies?
    Oh, hey @PurpleThrobber: This ones for you.

Is that a Star of David necklace she's wearing?!?!?!
    I believe that is the Crescent Camel Toe.

Pretty sure that's a Star of David glistening between her joobs, too!
    Peace in our time.

Joobs will solve all the world's problems.

I stumbled upon that GIF while looking for Race's Poop-Throwing Gorilla, believe it or not.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,847
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I’m not advocating that the junkies roam amongst you. That is a separate issue.

We pay one way or the other. I propose we pay less instead of more.
    Heroine kills. A lot. Those that are not dead yet are a drain on our society and commit crimes to support their habit. Maybe we should outlaw heroine again.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,847
    We just need an island for dumping these shit bags on. We have several used for naval gunnery practice seems like the ideal place. We'll drop food by air.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You didn't answer the question. Do you buy drinks for alcoholics at bars or give cocktails to recovering alcoholics at social gatherings?

Would I serve a recovering alcoholic an alcoholic beverage? I assume a recovering alcoholic wouldn't request that I do so. I am very close to a guy who has been sober 30 years. If he requested a drink, I'd have a lot of questions.

Would I buy an alcoholic a drink at a bar? Yes. Of course. I'll bet I have. I'll bet you have.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Heroine kills. A lot. Those that are not dead yet are a drain on our society and commit crimes to support their habit. Maybe we should outlaw heroine again.

I'm pretty sure all are issues. However, your meme is using stats to lie and Bob is jacking off to it right now.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

We just need an island for dumping these shit bags on. We have several used for naval gunnery practice seems like the ideal place. We'll drop food by air.

In Jesus' name.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Would I serve a recovering alcoholic an alcoholic beverage? I assume a recovering alcoholic wouldn't request that I do so. I am very close to a guy who has been sober 30 years. If he requested a drink, I'd have a lot of questions.

Would I buy an alcoholic a drink at a bar? Yes. Of course. I'll bet I have. I'll bet you have.

A person who knowlingly battles alcoholism? No - I wouldn't do that. Don't ever surmise I would. Only a sadist would do that.

Why then would you give the delivery method to addicts? Selfishly so you don't catch the FBA or hepatitis? There's no other logical explanation.

• Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

A person who knowlingly battles alcoholism? No - I wouldn't do that. Don't ever surmise I would. Only a sadist would do that.

Why then would you give the delivery method to addicts? Selfishly so you don't catch the FBA or hepatitis? There's no other logical explanation.

Make up your mind. A recovering alcoholic is one thing--alcohol is the drug you absolutely should have medical assistance with if you are an addict and want to quit. I'm not going to help a recovering alcoholic start drinking again. But an alcoholic is someone who must drink absent medical help quitting. Withdrawal is misery, but alcohol withdrawal can be fatal. So thanks for killing alcoholics, PT!

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I'm pretty sure all are issues. However, your meme is using stats to lie and Bob is jacking off to it right now.
    Hondo doesn't use anything to lie, he just lies.

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.

And it doesn't go un-noticed that Hondo the pathological lying sick fuck is sitting around envisioning me jacking off.

Fucking pervert.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Make up your mind. A recovering alcoholic is one thing--alcohol is the drug you absolutely should have medical assistance with if you are an addict and want to quit. I'm not going to help a recovering alcoholic start drinking again. But an alcoholic is someone who must drink absent medical help quitting. Withdrawal is misery, but alcohol withdrawal can be fatal. So thanks for killing alcoholics, PT!

My stance hasn't changed a bit. You're the one waffling. I'm trying to figure out why you would help enable one form of addiction and now vehemently deny providing the same delivery system for alcoholics.

You are in favor of providing the delivery method for addicts to sustain their addiction. As long as it is heroin and you can't catch the FBA or hepatitis from them. Got it.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Take a look at O'Keefed's "compassion" in action.

And think of all the money we're saving.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

My stance hasn't changed a bit. You're the one waffling. I'm trying to figure out why you would help enable one form of addiction and now vehemently deny providing the same delivery system for alcoholics.

You are in favor of providing the delivery method for addicts to sustain their addiction. As long as it is heroin and you can't catch the FBA or hepatitis from them. Got it.

I said I would buy an alcoholic a drink. There is less harm in an alcoholic drinking than in an alcoholic being forced to go cold turkey.

I wouldn't knowingly encourage any person trying to recover from addiction to start using again.

I have no problem providing safe places and equipment to people who are addicted though. I would be willing to pay taxes {shudder} to make treatment more readily available too.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    That's the BART station in downtown SF.