Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

You know who really did collude with Putin and the Russians to undermine...

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

W

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Barr won’t prosecute. You don’t need to be so upset.

Prosecute for something you can't even identify. Yeah, that Barr is in the bag.
    We knew that when he applied for the job.
    Back to bashing our precious institutions again? I thought that was one of your big issues with "daddy"
    Bob isn’t an institution. Nothing says impartiality like an unsolicited memo telling Daddy he can’t be guilty of anything.
    Unsolicited? Seems Mueller solicited his opinion on obstruction. Didn't congress ask for a summary?
    You’ve forgotten why Barr got the gig.

Then Mueller must be in on the cover up. This circular Kunt logic is O'Keefed specialty. Mueller didn't have to let Barr come up with the determination on whether or not to prosecute for obstruction. He punted it to Barr. If Barr got the "gig" because everyone knew he wasn't going to seek an obstruction violation then Mueller is in on the cover up.

Shocking O'Keefed is pushing another bullshit conspiracy theory.
    It’s not a coverup, blob. Barr was very direct about his feelings. Yours are transparent too. Try to be happy. Daddy hasn’t been charged with anything yet.
    The dance of the Kunt continues. Why didn't Mueller come up with a determination to prosecute Trump for obstruction Kunt? Is that question that fucking tough for you?

If Mueller knew that Barr was never going to prosecute and he punted the decision to Barr anyway then Mueller had to be in on conspiracy. I realize that a dumbfuck who thinks Mike Brown was shot in the back while running away isn't real big on simple facts and logic but you still haven't answered the question.

Mueller declined to make a determination and to apply the law and left it entirely up to Barr, seems like you should be mad a Mueller Kunt. Wasn't that Mueller's job? To make a prosecutorial judgment if the law had been broken? So why are you blaming Barr? That wasn't Barr's job that was Mueller's.
    Yet you still call Hillary a criminal after they decided what she did was not prosecutable.. How are you a political shill again?
    They said there was no specific intent. Which isn't required in treating classified information as Hillary did.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,175
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

W

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Barr won’t prosecute. You don’t need to be so upset.

Prosecute for something you can't even identify. Yeah, that Barr is in the bag.
    We knew that when he applied for the job.
    Back to bashing our precious institutions again? I thought that was one of your big issues with "daddy"
    Bob isn’t an institution. Nothing says impartiality like an unsolicited memo telling Daddy he can’t be guilty of anything.
    Unsolicited? Seems Mueller solicited his opinion on obstruction. Didn't congress ask for a summary?
    You’ve forgotten why Barr got the gig.

Then Mueller must be in on the cover up. This circular Kunt logic is O'Keefed specialty. Mueller didn't have to let Barr come up with the determination on whether or not to prosecute for obstruction. He punted it to Barr. If Barr got the "gig" because everyone knew he wasn't going to seek an obstruction violation then Mueller is in on the cover up.

Shocking O'Keefed is pushing another bullshit conspiracy theory.
    It’s not a coverup, blob. Barr was very direct about his feelings. Yours are transparent too. Try to be happy. Daddy hasn’t been charged with anything yet.
    Why didn't Mueller come up with a determination to prosecute Trump for obstruction Kunt?

So why are you blaming Barr?
    As to your first question, please send me the Mueller Report and I'll try to give you my best interpretation.

I've already said that Barr's decision may be the right one . . . regardless of how predetermined it was.

Cheer up, ma'am. Things are going your way.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I seriously believe that you're either a pathological fucking liar or a moron or both who believes that simply linking something makes your case even when what you link doesn't support your lying twat of a mouth.

There's a reason why you cann't quote from anything you've linked that supports this lie Hondo, because it's not there.

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.

Here's a link that says you're a pedophile Hondo.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/03/on-obstruction-robert-mueller-abdicates/

Are you saying both can't be true? That's like someone saying Hillary didn't delete emails on the basis that she wasn't indicted. Idiot.
    No, I’m saying you’re a pathological liar.