Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

You know who really did collude with Putin and the Russians to undermine...

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,175
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I'll wait for the report. I guess Don Jr is lucky Russia really didn't have anything to give him. Pardon me if I don't feel Charles Krauthammer and I really owe anything to you at this point.

Meanwhile, evidence of obstruction was substantial enough that Mueller wouldn't exonerate Daddy. I have no problem with an exercise of prosecutorial discretion not to charge: we're even on that score. And the tax/financial/campaign finance crimes are all but proven. And that's not to ignore that not every reprehensible act or attitude displayed by Daddy is criminal.

Daddy is innocent until proven guilty of course. Like OJ.

Keep hope alive!!!!!

$50 million dollars and 30 pro-Clinton attorneys and a hundred plus FBI agents issuing 500 plus subpoenas coupled with months of secret grand jury testimony and that's the best you've got Kunt?

Fucking pathetic.
    I’ve seen a four page letter. If you have the report, please post it.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,938
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

His tax returns have nothing to do with Russian collusion. Firing Comey, who the press hated, was a fucking excuse to launch the investigation.

Go back and take a look at the press conference that Trump held after the bullshit Dossier story was reported by Buzzfeed.

http://youtu.be/0l4bQYZcaQk

The Rats started pushing the phony narrative of Russian collusion immediately after the election and the press was more than happy to carry their water and this was long before Trump was even sworn into office.

They (the returns) have everything to do with trust and confidence. Everything he did in the leading up to the appointment of Mueller (inc non release of the tax returns) creates suspicion.
    Everything he did?

Jesus this is just pathetic backtracking now
    Backtracking my ass. Where the fuck did I ever say he was guilty of collusion or obstruction or call for impeachment in the Tug? I was in the LIPO camp from day fucking 1.
    You're saying it now

It was bullshit. There's no excuse for it. It was a coup attempt

And you're running cover
    Saying what now? That he's made some really poor decisions that didn't help build his trust worthiness and created a lot of suspicion = saying that Mueller would find get him on collusion or obstruction. Coup attempt my fucking ass. The process played out how it's fucking supposed in a country founded on rule of law.
    Did you watch that press conference? The Russian "collusion" narrative was already being pushed before the guy was even sworn into office.
    No. Not yet. He made a lot of statements about the Russian meddling. And he's been all over the map on the subject to be fair.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/13/trump-statements-russia-meddling-719281
    May Trump should investigate you

For supporting pixie cuts
    Probably.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I'll wait for the report. I guess Don Jr is lucky Russia really didn't have anything to give him. Pardon me if I don't feel Charles Krauthammer and I really owe anything to you at this point.

Meanwhile, evidence of obstruction was substantial enough that Mueller wouldn't exonerate Daddy. I have no problem with an exercise of prosecutorial discretion not to charge: we're even on that score. And the tax/financial/campaign finance crimes are all but proven. And that's not to ignore that not every reprehensible act or attitude displayed by Daddy is criminal.

Keep hope alive!!!!!

$50 million dollars and 30 pro-Clinton attorneys and a hundred plus FBI agents issuing 500 plus subpoenas coupled with months of secret grand jury testimony and that's the best you've got Kunt?

Fucking pathetic.
    No further indictments, no collusion. I see egg all over your fucking face O'Keefed. What happened to all of those claims about Trump being Putin's puppet Kunt?

Don't worry, I never expected you to have the integrity to admit you were wrong. You never have, even after you swallowed like a bitch and claimed Mike Brown was shot in the back while running away, you didn't admit that you were wrong. Dunking on your ignorant ass is one of your more enduring qualities O'Keefed.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

His tax returns have nothing to do with Russian collusion. Firing Comey, who the press hated, was a fucking excuse to launch the investigation.

Go back and take a look at the press conference that Trump held after the bullshit Dossier story was reported by Buzzfeed.

The Rats started pushing the phony narrative of Russian collusion immediately after the election and the press was more than happy to carry their water and this was long before Trump was even sworn into office.

They (the returns) have everything to do with trust and confidence. Everything he did in the leading up to the appointment of Mueller (inc non release of the tax returns) creates suspicion.
    Everything he did?

Backtracking my ass. Where the fuck did I ever say he was guilty of collusion or obstruction or call for impeachment in the Tug? I was in the LIPO camp from day fucking 1.
    You're saying it now

And you're running cover
    Saying what now? That he's made some really poor decisions that didn't help build his trust worthiness and created a lot of suspicion = saying that Mueller would find get him on collusion or obstruction. Coup attempt my fucking ass. The process played out how it's fucking supposed in a country founded on rule of law.
    The president was accused of being a traitor based on bullshit

There was nothing to play out.

Rule of law doesn't allow Obama to wire tap opponents based on a lie Hillary cooked up

Your lack of concern is noted along with blaming Trump for people like Page Stroke and Comey ginning up a back up plan in case he won

But tax returns......fucking pathetic
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Everything he did?

You're saying it now

And you're running cover
    Did you watch that press conference? The Russian "collusion" narrative was already being pushed before the guy was even sworn into office.
    No. Not yet. He made a lot of statements about the Russian meddling. And he's been all over the map on the subject to be fair.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/13/trump-statements-russia-meddling-719281

Probably.
    Collusion between you and ddj to turn this place even gayer
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Everything he did?

You're saying it now

And you're running cover
    The president was accused of being a traitor based on bullshit

There was nothing to play out.

Rule of law doesn't allow Obama to wire tap opponents based on a lie Hillary cooked up

Your lack of concern is noted along with blaming Trump for people like Page Stroke and Comey ginning up a back up plan in case he won

But tax returns......fucking pathetic
    Nothing screams patriotism like falsely accusing your political opponents of treason.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Keep hope alive!!!!!

Fucking pathetic.
    No further indictments, no collusion. I see egg all over your fucking face O'Keefed. What happened to all of those claims about Trump being Putin's puppet Kunt?

Don't worry, I never expected you to have the integrity to admit you were wrong. You never have, even after you swallowed like a bitch and claimed Mike Brown was shot in the back while running away, you didn't admit that you were wrong. Dunking on your ignorant ass is one of your more enduring qualities O'Keefed.
    Trump has been Putin’s puppet in plain sight, blob. If that was crime, instead of just being disloyal and nuts, he’d already be behind bars. It doesn’t seem like you’ve been paying much attention.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The way she was dressed, she was begging for it

Fucking terrible analogy. Just terrible.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam

Its spot on blaming the victim
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861

Do you think Bob there would have even been a special counsel if Trump had done these 3 things?

- Release tax returns prior to the election like every other candidate does?
    - DO NOT fire Comey
    - Acknowledge that there was a Russian effort (this is a fact) to interfere with the election and that it did merit being investigated so the country can better prevent this sort of thing in the future.

Most of his wounds are self inflicted and needless.

Yes

And fuck Comey. He not only should have been fired he still should be arrested

Obama and Hillary denied there was interference. Where is the special prosecutor?

Trump did not bring this on himself. Page and Stroke and the rest brought it on him. The evidence is there and this is why it needs to come out. Get a SP now
    Arrest Comey. Arrest all of them!
    US justice demands nothing less.
    After all, justice is very important.
    Keep it up, @CirrhosisDawg and you'll end up sleeping with Vincent Foster, John Ashe, Ron Brown and any of a number of other mysterious dead Clinton associates.

• Options

Do you think Bob there would have even been a special counsel if Trump had done these 3 things?

- DO NOT fire Comey
    - Acknowledge that there was a Russian effort (this is a fact) to interfere with the election and that it did merit being investigated so the country can better prevent this sort of thing in the future.

Yes

Obama and Hillary denied there was interference. Where is the special prosecutor?

Trump did not bring this on himself. Page and Stroke and the rest brought it on him. The evidence is there and this is why it needs to come out. Get a SP now
    Keep it up, @CirrhosisDawg and you'll end up sleeping with Vincent Foster, John Ashe, Ron Brown and any of a number of other mysterious dead Clinton associates.

You hopping aboard the crazy train, PT?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    In this thread is a great example of @RaceBannon living in his own reality.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Lets see, Trump has ripped up the arms control agreement that Putin wanted. He is opposing the gas pipeline deal with Germany that Putin wants. He sent arms to the Ukrainians which Putin opposes. He has bombed Russians in Syria, and he is supporting the opposition to the Putin backed Venezuela government, all while expanding US oil production that harms Russia's only major domestic export product.

Yeah, Trump is obviously Putin's puppet in plain sight. You're such a dishonest fucking hack O'Keefed.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Its spot on blaming the victim
    What crime was he victim of? I'm confused.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Everything he did?

You're saying it now

And you're running cover

Probably.
    Who is DDJ?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Everything he did?

You're saying it now

And you're running cover

Probably.
    Who is DDJ?
    @Derrick_DeJohnson
  • Options
    HHusky said:

- DO NOT fire Comey

Yes

You gotta admit - there’s a shitload of names tied to the Clintons who are dead.

• Options

HHusky said:

- DO NOT fire Comey

Yes

You gotta admit - there’s a shitload of names tied to the Clintons who are dead.

Why the ambiguous response?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

- DO NOT fire Comey

Yes

The Throbber posts pics of boobs, writes of daddy issues and the G&R Compound....

And you have to ask whether The Throbber is on the crazy train?!?

Seriously?

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

- DO NOT fire Comey

Yes

The Throbber posts pics of boobs, writes of daddy issues and the G&R Compound....

And you have to ask whether The Throbber is on the crazy train?!?

Seriously?

Seriously! Leave the man to his work!