Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

You know who really did collude with Putin and the Russians to undermine...

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,175
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

W

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Barr won’t prosecute. You don’t need to be so upset.

Prosecute for something you can't even identify. Yeah, that Barr is in the bag.
    We knew that when he applied for the job.
    Back to bashing our precious institutions again? I thought that was one of your big issues with "daddy"
    Bob isn’t an institution. Nothing says impartiality like an unsolicited memo telling Daddy he can’t be guilty of anything.
    Unsolicited? Seems Mueller solicited his opinion on obstruction. Didn't congress ask for a summary?
    You’ve forgotten why Barr got the gig.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

W

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Back to bashing our precious institutions again? I thought that was one of your big issues with "daddy"
    Bob isn’t an institution. Nothing says impartiality like an unsolicited memo telling Daddy he can’t be guilty of anything.
    Predictable how quick this Kunt dropped Collusion.
    Where did that fucking goalpost go?
    What goal posts? You were all over how Trump had colluded with Putin. You've now dropped that and moved to a charge of obstruction the Mueller himself declined to make a determination on.

What the fuck is Barr supposed to do? The guy who had been investigating this for two years refuses to come to a determination on obstruction and tosses in in Barr's lap. Barr decides and Kunt like you get to whine about. If you want cry, cry about your boy Mueller.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,380
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

W

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Unsolicited? Seems Mueller solicited his opinion on obstruction. Didn't congress ask for a summary?

• Options
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

W

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Then Mueller must be in on the cover up. This circular Kunt logic is O'Keefed specialty. Mueller didn't have to let Barr come up with the determination on whether or not to prosecute for obstruction. He punted it to Barr. If Barr got the "gig" because everyone knew he wasn't going to seek an obstruction violation then Mueller is in on the cover up.

Shocking O'Keefed is pushing another bullshit conspiracy theory.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,175
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

W

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Then Mueller must be in on the cover up. This circular Kunt logic is O'Keefed specialty. Mueller didn't have to let Barr come up with the determination on whether or not to prosecute for obstruction. He punted it to Barr. If Barr got the "gig" because everyone knew he wasn't going to seek an obstruction violation then Mueller is in on the cover up.

It’s not a coverup, blob. Barr was very direct about his feelings. Yours are transparent too. Try to be happy. Daddy hasn’t been charged with anything yet.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

His tax returns have nothing to do with Russian collusion. Firing Comey, who the press hated, was a fucking excuse to launch the investigation.

Go back and take a look at the press conference that Trump held after the bullshit Dossier story was reported by Buzzfeed.

http://youtu.be/0l4bQYZcaQk

The Rats started pushing the phony narrative of Russian collusion immediately after the election and the press was more than happy to carry their water and this was long before Trump was even sworn into office.

They (the returns) have everything to do with trust and confidence. Everything he did in the leading up to the appointment of Mueller (inc non release of the tax returns) creates suspicion.
    Everything he did?

Jesus this is just pathetic backtracking now
    Backtracking my ass. Where the fuck did I ever say he was guilty of collusion or obstruction or call for impeachment in the Tug? I was in the LIPO camp from day fucking 1.
    You're saying it now

It was bullshit. There's no excuse for it. It was a coup attempt

And you're running cover
    Saying what now? That he's made some really poor decisions that didn't help build his trust worthiness and created a lot of suspicion = saying that Mueller would find get him on collusion or obstruction. Coup attempt my fucking ass. The process played out how it's fucking supposed in a country founded on rule of law.
    C'mon. You are backtracking and doubling down. And Race is right, this was tantamount to an attempted coup, even a blind man can see that. You've been open with your loathing of Trump and Trump supporters, going so far as to start a thread wherein a kid was hassled by a hate group and man in his 60's and you blamed the kid because the way he was dressed, he was begging for it. Just own it and move on.
    No you c'mon @Southerndawg . Yes, I've been very open about my loathing up Trump. But I have tried to be as respectful of others as I can in the Tug. Rarely do you see me WTF another's post. I've made an effort not to personally attack any poster here unless they come at me first. I mean fuck, I've hardly posted in the tug at all in the past 6 months. (the thread I started with the MAGA kids was as joke with @swaye . So I made one comment initially about how he looked to be trolling the old Indian. What was I supposed to walk back? I stand by the statement that wearing MAGA hats to a pro life rally isn't a good look).

I agree, you are respectful of others in here, kudos for that, seriously. And I mean no disrespect, but again, IMHO you're not owning up to your intent. IMO, the tagline for your post regarding the Covington Catholic story was an attempt to use humor to mask your intent. You loathe Trump and folks who show their support for him by wearing a silly hat, which by the way was probably more fitting than not at a pro-life rally since Trump is pro-life and that is a pro-Trump hat. You (and you weren't alone) were very quick to judge the kid, who turned out to be the real victim of hatred from a relentless press and social media attacks, up to and including the doxing of he and his family so as to extend the harassment to his doorstep. Walking back your hasty judgement of the kid and/or owning up to a bit of Trump Derangement Syndrome seems fitting, but that's just me. Either way, cheers, you are one of the better poasters in this hive of villainous scum.
    @Southerndawg here's what I walk back in hindsight: I was trying to stir with pot with a little humor and thought the kid looked like a troll without seeing the whole story. Again, I don't think getting it wrong once in a while in the Tug has the same equivalence as real life- e.g., I don't have a Twitter account, nor do I ever discuss politics on social media. My critique of the MAGA hat at the pro life rally is that to me the point of demonstrating should be to win hearts and minds to your cause. But in this case, anyone that likes your MAGA hat already agrees with you.

Rally's are more about solidarity and motiving a group of like minded people than they are about winning the hearts and minds of those who oppose the rally's cause. How many Hillary Clinton voters do you suppose were swayed to vote for Trump by a Trump Rally? And vice versa? Anyway, we'll have to agree to disagree on this point, but IMHO, the MAGA hat fit right in at a pro-life rally and the kid had every right to wear it along with the expectation that he'd not be harassed as a result.

By the way, that's a pretty light mea culpa, but again, either way, cheers!

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,807
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

W

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

It’s not a coverup, blob. Barr was very direct about his feelings. Yours are transparent too. Try to be happy. Daddy hasn’t been charged with anything yet.
    You'd think after 2 years they'd have found something. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Bupkis. Your meltdown is a wonderful thing. But but but but but but but RUSSIA!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

W

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The dance of the Kunt continues. Why didn't Mueller come up with a determination to prosecute Trump for obstruction Kunt? Is that question that fucking tough for you?

If Mueller knew that Barr was never going to prosecute and he punted the decision to Barr anyway then Mueller had to be in on conspiracy. I realize that a dumbfuck who thinks Mike Brown was shot in the back while running away isn't real big on simple facts and logic but you still haven't answered the question.

Mueller declined to make a determination and to apply the law and left it entirely up to Barr, seems like you should be mad a Mueller Kunt. Wasn't that Mueller's job? To make a prosecutorial judgment if the law had been broken? So why are you blaming Barr? That wasn't Barr's job that was Mueller's.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

W

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The dance of the Kunt continues. Why didn't Mueller come up with a determination to prosecute Trump for obstruction Kunt? Is that question that fucking tough for you?

If Mueller knew that Barr was never going to prosecute and he punted the decision to Barr anyway then Mueller had to be in on conspiracy. I realize that a dumbfuck who thinks Mike Brown was shot in the back while running away isn't real big on simple facts and logic but you still haven't answered the question.

Mueller declined to make a determination and to apply the law and left it entirely up to Barr, seems like you should be mad a Mueller Kunt. Wasn't that Mueller's job? To make a prosecutorial judgment if the law had been broken? So why are you blaming Barr? That wasn't Barr's job that was Mueller's.
    Yet you still call Hillary a criminal after they decided what she did was not prosecutable.. How are you a political shill again?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

W

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yet you still call Hillary a criminal after they decided what she did was not prosecutable.. How are you a political shill again?
    Yet you still pull claims out of your ass when you can't argue against what people here have actually said.

Btw, aren't you the very same Kunt who cries like a little bitch anytime anyone here brings up Hillary or Obama?

Stick to lying and cock sucking Hondo, you're no good at anything else.

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

SFGbob said:

His tax returns have nothing to do with Russian collusion. Firing Comey, who the press hated, was a fucking excuse to launch the investigation.

Go back and take a look at the press conference that Trump held after the bullshit Dossier story was reported by Buzzfeed.

The Rats started pushing the phony narrative of Russian collusion immediately after the election and the press was more than happy to carry their water and this was long before Trump was even sworn into office.

They (the returns) have everything to do with trust and confidence. Everything he did in the leading up to the appointment of Mueller (inc non release of the tax returns) creates suspicion.
    Everything he did?

Backtracking my ass. Where the fuck did I ever say he was guilty of collusion or obstruction or call for impeachment in the Tug? I was in the LIPO camp from day fucking 1.
    You're saying it now

And you're running cover
    Saying what now? That he's made some really poor decisions that didn't help build his trust worthiness and created a lot of suspicion = saying that Mueller would find get him on collusion or obstruction. Coup attempt my fucking ass. The process played out how it's fucking supposed in a country founded on rule of law.
    C'mon. You are backtracking and doubling down. And Race is right, this was tantamount to an attempted coup, even a blind man can see that. You've been open with your loathing of Trump and Trump supporters, going so far as to start a thread wherein a kid was hassled by a hate group and man in his 60's and you blamed the kid because the way he was dressed, he was begging for it. Just own it and move on.
    No you c'mon @Southerndawg . Yes, I've been very open about my loathing up Trump. But I have tried to be as respectful of others as I can in the Tug. Rarely do you see me WTF another's post. I've made an effort not to personally attack any poster here unless they come at me first. I mean fuck, I've hardly posted in the tug at all in the past 6 months. (the thread I started with the MAGA kids was as joke with @swaye . So I made one comment initially about how he looked to be trolling the old Indian. What was I supposed to walk back? I stand by the statement that wearing MAGA hats to a pro life rally isn't a good look).

I agree, you are respectful of others in here, kudos for that, seriously. And I mean no disrespect, but again, IMHO you're not owning up to your intent. IMO, the tagline for your post regarding the Covington Catholic story was an attempt to use humor to mask your intent. You loathe Trump and folks who show their support for him by wearing a silly hat, which by the way was probably more fitting than not at a pro-life rally since Trump is pro-life and that is a pro-Trump hat. You (and you weren't alone) were very quick to judge the kid, who turned out to be the real victim of hatred from a relentless press and social media attacks, up to and including the doxing of he and his family so as to extend the harassment to his doorstep. Walking back your hasty judgement of the kid and/or owning up to a bit of Trump Derangement Syndrome seems fitting, but that's just me. Either way, cheers, you are one of the better poasters in this hive of villainous scum.
    @Southerndawg here's what I walk back in hindsight: I was trying to stir with pot with a little humor and thought the kid looked like a troll without seeing the whole story. Again, I don't think getting it wrong once in a while in the Tug has the same equivalence as real life- e.g., I don't have a Twitter account, nor do I ever discuss politics on social media. My critique of the MAGA hat at the pro life rally is that to me the point of demonstrating should be to win hearts and minds to your cause. But in this case, anyone that likes your MAGA hat already agrees with you.

Rally's are more about solidarity and motiving a group of like minded people than they are about winning the hearts and minds of those who oppose the rally's cause. How many Hillary Clinton voters do you suppose were swayed to vote for Trump by a Trump Rally? And vice versa? Anyway, we'll have to agree to disagree on this point, but IMHO, the MAGA hat fit right in at a pro-life rally and the kid had every right to wear it along with the expectation that he'd not be harassed as a result.

Yellow is a much nicer person than me.

Mea culpa?

With all due respect @Southerndawg and this is directed at you: WTGWT.

Cheers!
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2019
    Mueller, like Barr knew there was no collusion by Trump in late 2017. Just like any honest follower of the real news. Leftards love to lie and be lied to. If Trump had fired Mueller's ass in 2018 for exceeding the special prosecutor authorization leftards could argue obstruction. But he didn't. Mueller continued his witch hunt and came up with spit. So now it's Barr's fault.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

W

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yet you still pull claims out of your ass when you can't argue against what people here have actually said.

Btw, aren't you the very same Kunt who cries like a little bitch anytime anyone here brings up Hillary or Obama?

Stick to lying and cock sucking Hondo, you're no good at anything else.

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.
    Do you seriously not believe that after all the links I provided? You sir are fucking dumb.

The difference between you and I is I blast Obama and Hillary.. Thinks like Obama slept through his last 4 years. And Hillary thought the election was her birth right or some shit. She literally built a glass ceiling on a stage in election night, she was so confident she'd win.

You on the other hand, can't even believe a simple fact that the Trump team met in Trump tower with people from Russia about information that would look bad for Hillary. And Trump Jr is documented as lying about the meeting. And I posted Fox news links saying as much.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,938
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Everything he did?

You're saying it now

And you're running cover

Well shit man @Southerndawg you guys got mea culpa light in the Tug. That’s kind of a lot for this place.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I seriously believe that you're either a pathological fucking liar or a moron or both who believes that simply linking something makes your case even when what you link doesn't support your lying twat of a mouth.

There's a reason why you cann't quote from anything you've linked that supports this lie Hondo, because it's not there.

Here's a link that says you're a pedophile Hondo.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/03/on-obstruction-robert-mueller-abdicates/
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

W

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You'd think after 2 years they'd have found something. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Bupkis. Your meltdown is a wonderful thing. But but but but but but but RUSSIA!
    You’d think a fucking deadbeat like you would stop posting.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

I seriously believe that you're either a pathological fucking liar or a moron or both who believes that simply linking something makes your case even when what you link doesn't support your lying twat of a mouth.

There's a reason why you cann't quote from anything you've linked that supports this lie Hondo, because it's not there.

Here's a link that says you're a pedophile Hondo.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/03/on-obstruction-robert-mueller-abdicates/

Are you saying both can't be true? That's like someone saying Hillary didn't delete emails on the basis that she wasn't indicted. Idiot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

You on the other hand, can't even believe a simple fact that the Trump team met in Trump tower with people from Russia about information that would look bad for Hillary. And Trump Jr is documented as lying about the meeting. And I posted Fox news links saying as much

Oh I can believe that Hondo, but you being the pathological lying piece of shit you are didn’t claim just this.

You claimed that it was a “documented fact” that they met with the Russians to discuss the Russians giving Trump the hacked DNC and Hillary emails and you’ve now spent four days lying and claiming your links support that claim.

Why are you now moving the goal posts you pathological lying piece of shit?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

SFGbob said:

Everything he did?

You're saying it now

And you're running cover

Absolutely true.