Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

You know who really did collude with Putin and the Russians to undermine...

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2019
    How did did Trump obstruct justice? He fired Comey, Mueller was appointed two weeks later and the investigation that all you Kunts wanted was conducted. Was Mueller not given all the resources he needed to conduct his investigation? Was Mueller harassed and intimidated by Trump? Did Trump encourage people not to cooperate with Mueller? How exactly was justice obstructed?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Barr quoted the Mueller Report, Mall Cop. It explicitly did not exonerate Daddy of obstruction.

Same thing prove me wrong. Barr did because Mueller is a pussy who wouldn't make a statement knowing full well that he can't bring charges. He passed it to Barr and Barr made the correct decision. Therefore Trump was cleared and Mueller had nothing to with it. So who fucking cares what Mueller said.

Guess who Mueller's boss is?
    Barr made a decision not to charge Daddy. It may even have been a good decision. There would have been no decision to make absent evidence of guilt.
    You forget there is an absence of a crime. You can not have obstruction without the underlying crime that is being investigated. Every part of this investigation is based on lies paid for by your gal Hillary, Sure sounds like fruit of the poisonous tree to me. But then you and Schiff probably spoon.

"In cataloging the President's actions, many of which took place in public view, the report identifies no actions that, in our judgment, constitute obstructive conduct, had a nexus to a pending or contemplated proceeding, and were done with corrupt intent, each of which, under the Department's principles of federal prosecution guiding charging decisions, would need to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt to establish an obstruction-of-justice."
    It is absolute bullshit to argue that one cannot obstruct justice in the absence of a crime. It is Bill Barr’s position however. Why do you think he got the job?
    There was NO LEGAL REASON FOR THE INVESTIGATION. NO CRIME OR EVIDENCE OF A CRIME. All based on a made up story paid for by the opoosition and assisted by the sitting opposition president AG, DOJ, FBI etc.

Law enforcement doesn't get to just start investigating people. That's KGB, MSS level shit.

Call up your local PD and see if you can have them start an investigation on your neighbor without a crime being committed.

I am still waiting for information on exactly what the obstruction was? Spell it out. Link it. Copy pasta. Something. You Hillary shills have bupkis. I laid out the requirements to file the charges and there is nothing that fits those parameters. So you and Hondo Shills Inc. all put your little heads together and post up you obstruction proof.

I'll wait right here.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,175
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

How did did Trump obstruct justice? He fired Comey, Mueller was appointed two weeks later and the investigation that all you Kunts wanted was conducted. Was Mueller not given all the resources he needed to conduct his investigation? Was Mueller harassed and intimidated by Trump? Did Trump encourage people not to cooperate with Mueller? How exactly was justice obstructed?

Madam, Daddy isn’t being charged and not one of us has read the Mueller Report. If you want to know why Mueller couldn’t exonerate him, you’re in the same position as the rest of us.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    So you have no answers just a lot of mouth. Should a Kunt who claimed Obama was fiscally responsible really be giving anyone else shit about their "Daddy?" I didn't vote for Trump but I support him now but I defy you to find a single lie as half as big as the one you told yourself about Obama's fiscal responsibility that I've told on behalf of Trump.

You were Obama's A-number one blow job boy O'Keefed.
  • Options
    I must concede not being willing to answer a set of dishonestly posed, shrieking interrogatories, blob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

I must concede not being willing to answer a set of dishonestly posed, shrieking interrogatories, blob.

Yes, yes Kunt. It's so "dishonest" of me to ask questions you're too big a Kunt to answer. But you screaming about obstruction that you can't even identify that's not dishonest.
  • Options
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Manic phase?

Kunt phase? Are you ever not in the Kunt phase?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yes, yes Kunt. It's so "dishonest" of me to ask questions you're too big a Kunt to answer. But you screaming about obstruction that you can't even identify that's not dishonest.
    Firing Comey isn't obstruction. Comey was a liar.
  • Options
    Barr won’t prosecute. You don’t need to be so upset.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Prosecute for something you can't even identify. Yeah, that Barr is in the bag.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

We knew that when he applied for the job.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Back to bashing our precious institutions again? I thought that was one of your big issues with "daddy"
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Back to bashing our precious institutions again? I thought that was one of your big issues with "daddy"
    Hypocrisy has always been one of O'Keefed better qualities.
  • Options
    W

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Bob isn’t an institution. Nothing says impartiality like an unsolicited memo telling Daddy he can’t be guilty of anything.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

W

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Bob isn’t an institution. Nothing says impartiality like an unsolicited memo telling Daddy he can’t be guilty of anything.
    So you are bashing the DOJ now

Got it
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

W

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Predictable how quick this Kunt dropped Collusion.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Now it's all about Obstruction that he can't even identify and it's "dishonest" to ask him to even speculate what that obstruction might look like.

Not to worry though, even after the report is released and there is no basis for obstruction the O'keefed Kunt will just move onto a new line of bullshit.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

W

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Predictable how quick this Kunt dropped Collusion.
    Where did that fucking goalpost go?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

W

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Unsolicited? Seems Mueller solicited his opinion on obstruction. Didn't congress ask for a summary?