Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Covington student sues Washington Post for $250 million

Comments

• Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited February 2019

If only there was a three year track record of the Post lying to get Trump and smearing Trump voters capped off by the left going insane over hats and ruining this kids life

Calling him white trash will really help. Keep it up lefties. There are consequences to your actions

What are the consequences? You sound tough.

The truth is that trump’s base is uneducated, unskilled, nativist white trash . You want to debate this fact?
    I’ll take Leftist Bigotry That Will Get Trump Re-elected” for $1000.
    And?
    I’ll let my freind, who is a Trump guy, and just built a $3 million place in Hawaii know he is uneducated, unskilled, nativist white trash.
    :D:D holy shit this is pathetic
    I know. CD”s logical fallacy was pathetic.

Do you have an argument? Dip fuck.
    no i'm talking about you making up some bullshit about knowing a rich guy and number-checking the amount he supposedly paid for a house to prove a point to a bunch of strangers on the internet. fucking pathetic.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    So, you don’t know Any rich guys. Got it.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Cirrhosis might be dumber than Hondo

Might?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,387
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If only there was a three year track record of the Post lying to get Trump and smearing Trump voters capped off by the left going insane over hats and ruining this kids life

Calling him white trash will really help. Keep it up lefties. There are consequences to your actions

The truth is that trump’s base is uneducated, unskilled, nativist white trash . You want to debate this fact?
    And?
    I’ll let my freind, who is a Trump guy, and just built a $3 million place in Hawaii know he is uneducated, unskilled, nativist white trash.

no i'm talking about you making up some bullshit about knowing a rich guy and number-checking the amount he supposedly paid for a house to prove a point to a bunch of strangers on the internet. fucking pathetic.
    Sounds like you care.

He’s a rich guy. So am I. We hang out with rich people. You sound poor. And new here.
    And he doesn't fit in

At all
  • Options

And?

Sounds like you care.

He’s a rich guy. So am I. We hang out with rich people. You sound poor. And new here.
    i thought race was sad for being a lonely old guy living out the twilight of his life on this message board, but you seem like a legit loser

i cant imagine blathering on about logical fallacies or how i'm a unique classical liberal snowflake or number-checking how much money my fake friend's house costs to a bunch of strangers

now that's fucking sad
  • Options

And?

Sounds like you care.

i thought race was sad for being a lonely old guy living out the twilight of his life on this message board, but you seem like a legit loser

i cant imagine blathering on about logical fallacies or how i'm a unique classical liberal snowflake or number-checking how much money my fake friend's house costs to a bunch of strangers

now that's fucking sad
    Rent free
    you literally can't help yourself. i bet i could post something at 3am and you'd respond by 3:10
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

And?

Sounds like you care.

now that's fucking sad
    Rent free
    you literally can't help yourself. i bet i could post something at 3am and you'd respond by 3:10
    Rent free

2 minutes to respond to me
  • Options

And?

Sounds like you care.

now that's fucking sad
    Rent free
    And?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

And?

Sounds like you care.

now that's fucking sad
    Rent free
    Try it.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'll be waiting

• Options

And?

Sounds like you care.

now that's fucking sad
    Rent free
    Rent free

yeah because i'm logged into the message board right now you stupid old fuck

go yell at your own google results for having a liberal bias
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

And?

Sounds like you care.

now that's fucking sad
    Rent free
    Rent free

Rent free
  • Options

And?

Sounds like you care.

now that's fucking sad
    Rent free
    Rent free

You can always log out. And kill yourself.
  • Options

And?

Sounds like you care.

now that's fucking sad
    Rent free
    Rent free

You can always log out. And kill yourself.
    you first