Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Covington student sues Washington Post for $250 million

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

If only there was a three year track record of the Post lying to get Trump and smearing Trump voters capped off by the left going insane over hats and ruining this kids life

Calling him white trash will really help. Keep it up lefties. There are consequences to your actions

What are the consequences? You sound tough.

The truth is that trump’s base is is uneducated, unskilled, nativist white trash. You want to debate this fact?

No one can both generalize and insult an entire 50 million + subset of the population, while also managing to tape off every single fringe minority group, quite like a leftist FS.

Being dividers in the name of unity is what the modern far left is all about.

Fucking idiot.
    Free markets reward skills, adaptability, and resourcefulness. Troomps need protectionism and tariffs.
    Your boy Bernie also approves of the tariffs on China dipshit.

https://www.sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/sanders-statement-on-trump-tariffs
    My boy Bernie? Desperate even for you.
    He’s your boy...admitting it is the first step
    Tariffs are destructive and anti-free market. Bernie’s made you his bitch.
    You were for tariffs before Trump was. Now all of a sudden you love the free market...crazy
    I understand your embarrassment and futility, but making shit up isn’t a strong rhetorical strategy.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

If only there was a three year track record of the Post lying to get Trump and smearing Trump voters capped off by the left going insane over hats and ruining this kids life

Calling him white trash will really help. Keep it up lefties. There are consequences to your actions

The truth is that trump’s base is is uneducated, unskilled, nativist white trash. You want to debate this fact?

No one can both generalize and insult an entire 50 million + subset of the population, while also managing to tape off every single fringe minority group, quite like a leftist FS.

Fucking idiot.
    Free markets reward skills, adaptability, and resourcefulness. Troomps need protectionism and tariffs.

https://www.sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/sanders-statement-on-trump-tariffs
    You were for tariffs before Trump was. Now all of a sudden you love the free market...crazy
    I understand your embarrassment and futility, but making shit up isn’t a strong rhetorical strategy.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Fucking idiot.

Pourin' out a 40 for our gal Jen.sure.gif

Engaged.

Married sex tapes just aren't the same.

• Options
    For your reading enjoyment...

Bump

Case Dismissed.

Bezos deserves Attorney fees and an open shot at nick sandman — the most punchable face in the US.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Frivolous lawsuit.

For frivolous reporting. WaPo fucked up.
    Sure. But damages are going to be difficult to document in a case like this.
    He ain't getting a quarter billion but I bet he gets a nice seven figure settlement.
    Disagree. This “lawsuit” will eventually get dismissed.
    I'll take that bet. WaPo will settle. Stick to blowing Hondo, you're out of your league when you venture away from your core area of knowledge.
    Comedy gold. GayBob is a retard, as always.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Frivolous lawsuit.

He ain't getting a quarter billion but I bet he gets a nice seven figure settlement.
    I'll take that bet. WaPo will settle. Stick to blowing Hondo, you're out of your league when you venture away from your core area of knowledge.
    Lashing out in pain?

• Options
    The

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Frivolous lawsuit.

Lashing out in pain?

I just re-read the thread. You’re in there bot. It’s hilarious to review now that the case has been dismissed. Do you see who had it right all along and who didn’t have a clue from the beginning? Oh, I see why you may want to deflect.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Frivolous lawsuit.

Lashing out in pain?

I just re-read the thread. You’re in there bot. It’s hilarious to review now that the case has been dismissed. Do you see who had it right all along and who didn’t have a clue from the beginning? Oh, I see why you may want to deflect.
    You got it right this tim buddy! Bff! Good thing it's such a meaningful issue. Totally takes the sour taste of all that Mueller stuff right out of your mouth I bet!
  • Options

I keep hearing from the Left that freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from the consequences of your words. Anyways, unless the Post decides to make this a principled stand about free speech they'll likely settle. I'd bet even $500k is a lot to that kid and his family. No need to pay ten times that just to beat it in court and get a bunch of potential bad press.

Hi doog not!
    Bump.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I keep hearing from the Left that freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from the consequences of your words. Anyways, unless the Post decides to make this a principled stand about free speech they'll likely settle. I'd bet even $500k is a lot to that kid and his family. No need to pay ten times that just to beat it in court and get a bunch of potential bad press.

Hi doog not!
    Bump.
    Glad they did buddy! I believe Freedom of speech is one of our most important values. Tough loss for team libel I guess. Regards to H.

I'd be drinking early on a Friday too if I'd had the week you had. Hope you are feeling better. Remember to drink water.
  • Options

Hi doog not!
    Bump.
    Glad they did buddy! I believe Freedom of speech is one of our most important values. Tough loss for team libel I guess. Regards to H.

I'd be drinking early on a Friday too if I'd had the week you had. Hope you are feeling better. Remember to drink water.
    You talk a good game bot but this is not the firs time you’ve been exposed as an idiot. I can bump our previous exchanges about your intelligence and competency level if you’d like? To be fair, I’d probably consider hiring you to run numbers for my clients, so long as there was an understanding you’d never speak a word out loud in a meeting.

Rose Bowl. Ever watched one live?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hi doog not!
    Bump.

You talk a good game bot but this is not the firs time you’ve been exposed as an idiot. I can bump our previous exchanges about your intelligence and competency level if you’d like? To be fair, I’d probably consider hiring you to run numbers for my clients, so long as there was an understanding you’d never speak a word out loud in a meeting.

Rose Bowl. Ever watched one live?
    Sure thing bud. I have no doubt I've made a few haught takes in my tim on these boareds. Like most people, I am wrong about lots of things. I don't really have a problem admitting to that. You go through life and you do your best to learn from your mistakes. I'll be happy to laugh about them with you when you bump them. BFF's forever CDawg. Maybe take a walk on the beach this weekend for some perspective.
  • Options
    GayBob @SFGbob seems to have run away. No doubt he’s fucking strawmen and tongueing the asshole of either @DJDuck or @Bendintheriver I’m sure he’ll be back to address his idiocy. He’s a man of character. Just ask him.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    One judge. It will be appealed. Trump just won a Yuge vicytoty in the Supreme Court after losing to district court judges and in the lower courts.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2019
    DJDuck said:

One judge. It will be appealed. Trump just won a Yuge vicytoty in the Supreme Court after losing to district court judges and in the lower courts.

Possibly. Seemed pretty weak from the first. Don’t think the facts are suddenly going to get better.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,401
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hearing they told the kid to go back where he came from

The civility of the left on full display
  • Options

You should read the opinion. You might learn something.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,401
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

The opinion has nothing to do with how the kids were treated

Keep deflecting from the type of fake reporting that put their life in danger
  • Options

HHusky said:

Don't be a snowflake.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Don't be a snowflake.
    Race is poking sticks, but he’s right too. That story had no business being covered by reputable media, except as perhaps a “here’s what social media didn’t show you” story. Instead they let the mob yank them along by the nosering. Complete malpractice of journalism.