Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Covington student sues Washington Post for $250 million

1111213141517»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2020
    HHusky said:

Well ladies, when the judge allowed three of the 33 allegedly defamatory statements to be revived, he explicitly said discovery could be had as to those statements, mentioning emails explicitly, and the matter could be then be rescheduled for a summary judgment hearing. As I say, the discovery may have revealed evidence of knowledge--which seems likely since WaPo amended its reporting--or it may have just been embarrassing emails about a punchable virgin from Kentucky, well on his way to marrying his sister-cousin. We probably won't know unless the fetus fetishists violate their agreement

More punchable than you, fatso?

That kid would pulverize you and you know it.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,164

HHusky said:

Well ladies, when the judge allowed three of the 33 allegedly defamatory statements to be revived, he explicitly said discovery could be had as to those statements, mentioning emails explicitly, and the matter could be then be rescheduled for a summary judgment hearing. As I say, the discovery may have revealed evidence of knowledge--which seems likely since WaPo amended its reporting--or it may have just been embarrassing emails about a punchable virgin from Kentucky, well on his way to marrying his sister-cousin. We probably won't know unless the fetus fetishists violate their agreement

Triggered
  • Options

HHusky said:

Meltdown
    Irony
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    edited July 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Triggered
    Hahahaha. How long has it been since you've seen it, Fatso? 10 years? 20?
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Meltdown
    Irony
    “May have”
    “Probably”
    “seems likely”
    “it may have just been”

As I said, meltdown. No “seems likely” about it.
    Qualifying words that concede we can’t know some things without information scare you Boris?
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Meltdown
    Irony
    “May have”
    “Probably”
    “seems likely”
    “it may have just been”

Qualifying words that concede we can’t know some things without information scare you Boris?
    Are you referring to the opinions you are pulling out of your ass during this latest meltdown?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2020
    HHusky said:

Dance monkey, dance.

Desperation is a good look for you.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Dance monkey, dance.

Reliance on facts = Desperation?

Interesting take.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

The white flag routine . . .

I’m not laughing with you . . .
    How many more days are you going to wallow in being wrong?
    Don’t you still post about coronavirus occasionally*?

* All the time.
    Of course. Because I like mocking you and never miss a chance to rub me being right in your face.
    Turd is wondering if your life has a purpose.

Signs point to No.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Dance monkey, dance.

Reliance on facts = Desperation?

Interesting take.
    “May have”
    “Probably”
    “seems likely”
    “it may have just been”

Facts! This loser doesn’t even remember what he posted an hour ago.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Meltdown
    Irony
    “May have”
    “Probably”
    “seems likely”
    “it may have just been”

Are you referring to the opinions you are pulling out of your ass during this latest meltdown?
    The judge’s orders are online, Vlad.
  • Options
    “It seems likely” CNN and more of The Fake News are breaking the terms of settlement.

How does Brian Stelter have a job, anyhow? Was he the cheese pizza kid?
  • Options
    That’s a Classic DuckHHunter/ @HHusky meltdown. He does so ever year or so, right, O’Keefed?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Imagine being wrong about literally everything