Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Covington student sues Washington Post for $250 million

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,320
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bring back #ourhondo

Or don't.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    This is a typical Dazzler thread. Runs his mouth; ends up look like a fool with his balls in a vise.

No admissions of idiocy; no regrets; no shame; still running his ignorant piehole.

Dazzler is the same genius that argued that the $1.5M settlement by the insurance company for the City of Ferguson, MO to Michael Brown’s family was some kind of admission of wrongdoing by Officer Darrin Wilson.

An imbecile who knows nothing about criminal law was unhappy with the way the Grand Jury was run by the prosecutor in the potential case against Darrin Wilson.

Now, he’s arguing the settlements to Nick Sandman are essentially meaningless . . .

I’m surprised the “Dazzler” passed the WA Bar attempt on his second attempt . . .
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

Yeah. The dazzler has often said that his taxes are too low. That certainly isn't a moral judgment. The politicians he votes for state that raising taxes is a moral obligation if not a patriotic duty. But, again, that isn't a moral judgment.

Pressing.

Taxes are about arithmetic and practicality. What do we need to collect and finance in order to pay for what we’ve chosen to undertake? And who has that money, the poor and lower middle class, or the rich and upper middle class?
    There is zero chance this fool has both an MBA and a JD from UDub. Who is he? His takes and repetitive posts means he’s an imbecile. This is the poster who once told me his daughter got accepted to UC-Bakersfield, which if you know the CA university system, he’s full of bullshit.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2020
    Let’s be honest...HHusky’s life screams Medicare fraud on several levels. I think its comical he keeps replying in a thread where reality beat him upside the head so hard instead of just walking away.

And the rumor on Twitter at the time was the kid got north of $30MM just from CNN...hadn't seen one yet on the WP but there is zero chance with that lawyer that he would have settled for a nominal amount. I do wish it had gone to discovery though...would have been eye-opening for a lot of folks to see how many nutjobs populate the current media.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,279
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    You gals think about me an awful lot.

Winning!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Bring back #ourhondo

Or don't.
    Oh come on, he’d been a ton o’ fun the last couple months.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Winning!

Reread the thread, Counselor . . . You were bitch-slapped the entire thread.

If we think of you often, it’s only because it’s inexplicable how someone can be such a damn fool and come back time and time again for more.

Hands Up, Don’t Shoot, “Counselor”!
  • Options
    trublue said:

HHusky said:

Winning!

Reread the thread, Counselor . . . You were bitch-slapped the entire thread.

If we think of you often, it’s only because it’s inexplicable how someone can be such a damn fool and come back time and time again for more.

Hands Up, Don’t Shoot, “Counselor”!
    You guys sound really cool.
  • Options
    The white flag routine . . .
  • Options
    trublue said:

I’m not laughing with you . . .
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    HHusky said:

trublue said:

Is there a point to your life? I haven't found it. Have you?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

trublue said:

How many more days are you going to wallow in being wrong?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,968
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

HHusky said:

trublue said:

• Options

HHusky said:

trublue said:

Don’t you still post about coronavirus occasionally*?

* All the time.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    Dazzler is the same genius that argued that the $1.5M settlement by the insurance company for the City of Ferguson, MO to Michael Brown’s family was some kind of admission of wrongdoing by Officer Darrin Wilson.

Not only did he claim that it was an admission of wrongdoing by Wilson he claimed it was evidence in support of his claim that Wilson shot the GG in the back while he was running away. The Dazzler is no better than Hondo. He is just trolling at this point.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Not only did he claim that it was an admission of wrongdoing by Wilson he claimed it was evidence in support of his claim that Wilson shot the GG in the back while he was running away. The Dazzler is no better than Hondo. He is just trolling at this point.

You girls have awfully active imaginations. I know better than to waste my time chasing down mischaracterizations of my words and opinions by you, blob.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    They lie, it's what they do it's who they are.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

They lie, it's what they do it's who they are.

White flag
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,038
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Yep, lying is the last refuge. White flag indeed.
  • Options
    Well ladies, when the judge allowed three of the 33 allegedly defamatory statements to be revived, he explicitly said discovery could be had as to those statements, mentioning emails explicitly, and the matter could be then be rescheduled for a summary judgment hearing. As I say, the discovery may have revealed evidence of knowledge--which seems likely since WaPo amended its reporting--or it may have just been embarrassing emails about a punchable virgin from Kentucky, well on his way to marrying his sister-cousin. We probably won't know unless the fetus fetishists violate their agreement