Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Covington student sues Washington Post for $250 million

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

Yeah. The dazzler has often said that his taxes are too low. That certainly isn't a moral judgment. The politicians he votes for state that raising taxes is a moral obligation if not a patriotic duty. But, again, that isn't a moral judgment.

Pressing.

Taxes are about arithmetic and practicality. What do we need to collect and finance in order to pay for what we’ve chosen to undertake? And who has that money, the poor and lower middle class, or the rich and upper middle class?
    You sound pour.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,279

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Anyone else notice how the Dazzler has now posted dozens of responses all since the news came out exposing him as both liar and moron and not a single one of his posts acknowledges that he had his head up his ass.

That's some form of cowardice Dazzler.

I said I was surprised, ma’am. You know, like you were when Michael Brown’s parents got $1.5 million.
    But I wasn't surprised that the city's insurances paid Brown's parents. Why are you such a fucking liar Dazzler? The thing that really wasn't surprising is that once again you put your head up your ass and lack the integrity to admit you were wrong, and are now lying about it.
    Madam, why are you haranguing me? My prediction was on the board for all to see. I was surprised the WaPo would settle it for any price. I can speculate why they did, but we’ll never know.
    You claimed he didn't even have a case and that it would be dismissed on Summary Judgment. After CNN settled you lied and claimed you had only made your prediction about the WaPo. You've now performed your usual jackass dance and continued to lie which is what you usually do when it's been shown that you put your head up your ass.

Soon enough you'll start lying and claim you never said he didn't have a case.
    Legally, his case was terrible from everything we know. But we don’t know what they paid and we don’t know how embarrassing the email traffic in the newsroom may have been—after all, we agree the WaPo is liberal and elitist, don’t we? I doubt exposure to a judgment had very much to do with the willingness to settle.
    Take the L and move on. You're just making yourself look dumber, which is hard to do.
    2 defendants settled out

LIPO
  • Options
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Anyone else notice how the Dazzler has now posted dozens of responses all since the news came out exposing him as both liar and moron and not a single one of his posts acknowledges that he had his head up his ass.

I said I was surprised, ma’am. You know, like you were when Michael Brown’s parents got $1.5 million.
    But I wasn't surprised that the city's insurances paid Brown's parents. Why are you such a fucking liar Dazzler? The thing that really wasn't surprising is that once again you put your head up your ass and lack the integrity to admit you were wrong, and are now lying about it.
    Madam, why are you haranguing me? My prediction was on the board for all to see. I was surprised the WaPo would settle it for any price. I can speculate why they did, but we’ll never know.
    You claimed he didn't even have a case and that it would be dismissed on Summary Judgment. After CNN settled you lied and claimed you had only made your prediction about the WaPo. You've now performed your usual jackass dance and continued to lie which is what you usually do when it's been shown that you put your head up your ass.

Legally, his case was terrible from everything we know. But we don’t know what they paid and we don’t know how embarrassing the email traffic in the newsroom may have been—after all, we agree the WaPo is liberal and elitist, don’t we? I doubt exposure to a judgment had very much to do with the willingness to settle.
    Right. Because settlements are never about money.

That very well might be the absolute dumbest thing I've ever heard the Dazzler say, and I've seen some real doozies from him.

Not only does Dazzler hold the mantle of worst lawyer ever, but he's fighting tooth and nail to keep it.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Yeah. The dazzler has often said that his taxes are too low. That certainly isn't a moral judgment. The politicians he votes for state that raising taxes is a moral obligation if not a patriotic duty. But, again, that isn't a moral judgment.

Pressing.

Taxes are about arithmetic and practicality. What do we need to collect and finance in order to pay for what we’ve chosen to undertake? And who has that money, the poor and lower middle class, or the rich and upper middle class?
    You sound pour.
    The IRS doesn’t think so.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Pressing.

You sound pour.
    Your EITC says so, though.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Take the L and move on. You're just making yourself look dumber, which is hard to do.
    2 defendants settled out

LIPO
    You were wrong. Bigly. This went exactly as I said it would.

Seriously. You should have just ignored this thread this week and moved on. Embarrassing as hell for you.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2 defendants settled out

LIPO

Seriously. You should have just ignored this thread this week and moved on. Embarrassing as hell for you.
    If Dazzler didn't get negative attention, he'd get none at all.

Just like he experienced in HS, College and Life.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2 defendants settled out

LIPO

Seems you wouldn’t be this anxious about your “big win” if you were confident in your position.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Pressing.

You sound pour.
    Sick burn!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2 defendants settled out

LIPO

Seems you wouldn’t be this anxious about your “big win” if you were confident in your position.
    Yeah. I'm anxious. Idiot.
  • Options

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Right. Because settlements are never about money.

That very well might be the absolute dumbest thing I've ever heard the Dazzler say, and I've seen some real doozies from him.

Not only does Dazzler hold the mantle of worst lawyer ever, but he's fighting tooth and nail to keep it.
    Settlements are usually about money, Miss. You should read more carefully.
  • Options
    Dazzler used to run home to Mommy and complain he'd been beaten up again, which, to Dazzler, was a sign of his popularity.

Just for all the wrong reasons, some of which involved small animals.

• Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Pressing.

You sound pour.
    Sick burn!
    Meh, not even a burn. A fact.

But neither matters, as your Compulsive Tick will compel a response to the absolute tiniest, most innocuous comment.

Sad to see you so helpless, but it is what it is.
  • Options

Dazzler used to run home to Mommy and complain he'd been beaten up again, which, to Dazzler, was a sign of his popularity.

Just for all the wrong reasons, some of which involved small animals.

Have you always been this well adjusted?
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2 defendants settled out

LIPO

You are.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Pressing.

You sound pour.
    Sick burn!

But neither matters, as your Compulsive Tick will compel a response to the absolute tiniest, most innocuous comment.

Too wordy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2 defendants settled out

LIPO

You are.
    You're embarrassing. JFC
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2 defendants settled out

LIPO

You are.
    You're embarrassing. JFC
    Obviously
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Pressing.

You sound pour.
    Sick burn!

Too wordy.
    Things Shitty Lawyers say for $1000, Alex.