Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Covington student sues Washington Post for $250 million

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

If only there was a three year track record of the Post lying to get Trump and smearing Trump voters capped off by the left going insane over hats and ruining this kids life

Calling him white trash will really help. Keep it up lefties. There are consequences to your actions

What are the consequences? You sound tough.

The truth is that trump’s base is is uneducated, unskilled, nativist white trash. You want to debate this fact?
    I’ll take Leftist Bigotry That Will Get Trump Re-elected” for $1000.
    And?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,158
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    CD is racist to boot. A lot of the rising boats of wonderful Americans that CD spits on belong to minorities and Trump's numbers are rising.

CD has a problem that Black voters don't like his illegals coming in and depressing wages. So he calls them trash. What a fine guy
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

I'm plenty aware. You're a fucking dumbass who doesn't know shit. You cover for that fact by being a mouthy asshole.

Claiming that half the country are uneducated, racists and bigots because they don't share your politics is exactly what a fucking moron would say.

JFC.
  • Options

CD is racist to boot. A lot of the rising boats of wonderful Americans that CD spits on belong to minorities and Trump's numbers are rising.

CD has a problem that Black voters don't like his illegals coming in and depressing wages. So he calls them trash. What a fine guy

So who’s resorting to the “racist” label now?
    Tariffs and border walls are not enough? Now you need to hide behind racial minorities as well? Sad.
  • Options

If only there was a three year track record of the Post lying to get Trump and smearing Trump voters capped off by the left going insane over hats and ruining this kids life

Calling him white trash will really help. Keep it up lefties. There are consequences to your actions

The truth is that trump’s base is uneducated, unskilled, nativist white trash . You want to debate this fact?
    And?
    I’ll let my freind, who is a Trump guy, and just built a $3 million place in Hawaii know he is uneducated, unskilled, nativist white trash.
    Please do. Thanks!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

The truth is that trump’s base is uneducated, unskilled, nativist white trash . You want to debate this fact?
    And?
    I’ll let my freind, who is a Trump guy, and just built a $3 million place in Hawaii know he is uneducated, unskilled, nativist white trash.
    Please do. Thanks!
    He has pieces of corn in his shit that are wealthier than you. I doubt he gives a fuck. But I will show him this anyway.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

So who’s resorting to the “racist” label now?
    Tariffs and border walls are not enough? Now you need to hide behind racial minorities as well? Sad.
    Resorting? Its clear as fucking day
    I always knew Race hid behind Mrs Bannon and his son.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

I keep hearing from the Left that freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from the consequences of your words. Anyways, unless the Post decides to make this a principled stand about free speech they'll likely settle. I'd bet even $500k is a lot to that kid and his family. No need to pay ten times that just to beat it in court and get a bunch of potential bad press.

Bezos has attorneys on staff that deal with this shit on a regular basis. How do you get fighting this would cost him/WP $5 million?
    Sure, but opportunity cost is a real thing and so are the optics. Sometims it's better to take the L and move on. I'm not surprised if you don't understand that.
    I’m betting the lawyers on staff don’t qualify for overtime. But if Bezos wants to spend millions on outside counsel, he’s not going to suffer.
    So I guess you don't know what opportunity cost is. Not surprised.
    Very familiar with it. Thus my comment about overtime. Do you know what it is?
    Overtime wouldn't have anything to do with opportunity cost. Try again.
    You better explain where you see the application of opportunity cost then. I don’t see Bezos’s lawyers doing anything but working more hours for the same pay. They’ll still have all their other work to do besides.
    And this is why you don't understand opportunity cost at all. You should probably google it.
    So you can’t explain how you were using the term. I had such high hopes for you.
    Lol oh man, I love how ignorant you are and how proud of that fact you remain. It's Trumpanzees though!

LMGTFY.

op·por·tu·ni·ty cost
    Dictionary result for opportunity cost
    noun ECONOMICS
    the loss of potential gain from other alternatives when one alternative is chosen.
    "idle cash balances represent an opportunity cost in terms of lost interest"

What is Opportunity Cost
    Opportunity costs represent the benefits an individual, investor or business misses out on when choosing one alternative over another. While financial reports do not show opportunity cost, business owners can use it to make educated decisions when they have multiple options before them.

Because by definition they are unseen, opportunity costs can be easily overlooked if one is not careful. Understanding the potential missed opportunities foregone by choosing one investment over another allows for better decision-making.

Sorry, that's it for my pro-bono work. Send $10.95 to @derekjohnsonbooks if you'd like the concept spoon fed to you.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775

SFGbob said:

I'm plenty aware. You're a fucking dumbass who doesn't know shit. You cover for that fact by being a mouthy asshole.

Claiming that half the country are uneducated, racists and bigots because they don't share your politics is exactly what a fucking moron would say.

JFC.

You rang?
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

And?
    :D:D holy shit this is pathetic
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Cirrhosis might be dumber than Hondo

Just another HondoFS Alt
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

The students that pay tuition dollars to take his class(es) are dumber
  • Options

Just another HondoFS Alt
    Southerndawg?
    Hi Cletus!
    How do you survive as an uneducated, unskilled imbecile?
    Hope your sister is ok!
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Just another HondoFS Alt
    Southerndawg?
    Hi Cletus!
    Hope your sister is ok!
    Needs work. You do better as HondoFS. Try again.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    This is just fucking stupid. I was with these kids but the amount is outrageous.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Just another HondoFS Alt
    Southerndawg?
    Hi Cletus!
    Hope your sister is ok!
    Needs work. You do better as HondoFS. Try again.
    When you only argument is "you are dumb as Hondo"... You've lost the argument.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

And?
    :D:D holy shit this is pathetic
    I know. CD”s logical fallacy was pathetic.

Do you have an argument? Dip fuck.