Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Update on Snow Storm

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    DHD said:

Went to law school with one of the dudes that played a bar tender at the Double Deuce.

I asked him one day if he had any contact with Kelly Lynch during filming.

He got real smug and told me he didn't want to talk about his "acting career".

Out of nowhere I shot back with, "wasn't talking about you, was asking about Kelly Lynch".

Douche bag never saw that coming and I just walked away.

One of the few times when the insult you wish you had chambered actually was chambered.

I guess i'm missing the mad diss
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Laocoön said:

It's back! Totally snowing in MapleLeaf again!

Is that the name Maple Valley is going by these days? Good name change. Maple Leaf is much more classy.
    I could buy a palace in Maple Valley for the cost of my Maple Leaf dump. Fun fact: there is a dive bar in our hood called “the Rez”. I’m scared to go in there out of fear that a drunk injun might kick my ass.
    One of the worst fucking dive bars I've ever known is actually right down the street here in HB. It's a left over of the oil town days and has been a shit hole for at least 40+ years. We still end up there occasionally bc it's the last bar open and they will serve you a beer at 1:59 so long as you finish it by 2am but holy shit is it a POS. Gotta admire the ownerships commitment to their niche at least.

I've been in shitty awful dives in bad neighborhoods around the world and I can honestly say that it's still one of the worst but also one of the best of it's kind bc of that.

I'll take you there next time you are in the OC Yella.
    An oil bar? That sounds greasy.
    I wouldn't call it an oil bar. There are some of those in Long Beach and other historical oil boom places where you can still find "wildcatters, pipeliners, refiners, etc." drinking after their shifts. Just an artifact from a time when HB was known for oil, strawberry fields, and TUFF local surfers. Skeezy and blue collar in its nature. Run-down to the point of it becoming the aesthetic theme of the place.

@Pitchfork51 BitchFork free Pub!!
    btp still hasnt seen it i bet
    Nope but I’m high as a motherfucker and looking for a movie what is it?
    ROAD HOUSE you cunt!

It's even better than cocktail!
    Bet
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Laocoön said:

Is that the name Maple Valley is going by these days? Good name change. Maple Leaf is much more classy.
    I could buy a palace in Maple Valley for the cost of my Maple Leaf dump. Fun fact: there is a dive bar in our hood called “the Rez”. I’m scared to go in there out of fear that a drunk injun might kick my ass.
    One of the worst fucking dive bars I've ever known is actually right down the street here in HB. It's a left over of the oil town days and has been a shit hole for at least 40+ years. We still end up there occasionally bc it's the last bar open and they will serve you a beer at 1:59 so long as you finish it by 2am but holy shit is it a POS. Gotta admire the ownerships commitment to their niche at least.

I've been in shitty awful dives in bad neighborhoods around the world and I can honestly say that it's still one of the worst but also one of the best of it's kind bc of that.

I wouldn't call it an oil bar. There are some of those in Long Beach and other historical oil boom places where you can still find "wildcatters, pipeliners, refiners, etc." drinking after their shifts. Just an artifact from a time when HB was known for oil, strawberry fields, and TUFF local surfers. Skeezy and blue collar in its nature. Run-down to the point of it becoming the aesthetic theme of the place.

ROAD HOUSE you cunt!

It's every better than cocktail!
    Gen Z fag hasn't even seen Road House. Sad!
    “Cold” hit off a rig and then pop off!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Me and @Laocoön and Clam Dip Bazey need your Ts and Ps mor than ever. Power is out now.

I have power over here on top of Finn Hill.
    Fucking rich east side bastard.
    @YellowSnow, if it makes you feel any better, I lost power around 0130 and got it back at 1230.

Nothing changed with me.
    So Finn Hill is 440 feet in elevation vs 466 feet for Maple Leaf. But you're further from the Sound to more accumulation. We only got about 6" of the heavy stuff vs 9" for Finn.

#hilltopdickmeasuring
    I grew up off Finn Hill on Urdahl road. Now we have over 15 inches in Spokane. But we have plows and shit.
  • Options

Btp if you don't watch road house at some point you will reverse puberty and become a little boy again

It is known.

This weekend when my girlfriend is in town
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,951
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    DHD said:

Went to law school with one of the dudes that played a bar tender at the Double Deuce.

Out of nowhere I shot back with, "wasn't talking about you, was asking about Kelly Lynch".

One of the few times when the insult you wish you had chambered actually was chambered.

"Sounds like you care" would have worked better.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,203
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DHD said:

The bartenders were dueche bags
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,882
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2019
    Day 5 in the past 8 bidness days of school being closed.

BillMuarrayAlarm.gif
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Day 5 in the past 8 bidness days of school being closed.

BillMuarrayAlarm.gif

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    haven't been to the office or showered for what seems like weeks.

your ts and ps are appreciated.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

So you're dirty and unemployed

Not sure what snow has to do with that
    So no ts and ps?

Hurtful.
  • Options

That’s gross take a fucking shower
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    You watch Roadhouse before a party and finding girls because it gets you jacked up.

Not with your gf!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Laocoön said:

ROAD HOUSE you cunt!

It's even better than cocktail!
    Road House sucks.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The snow storm has won.