Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Update on Snow Storm

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,569
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,830
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Laocoön said:

It's back! Totally snowing in MapleLeaf again!

It’s the highest point in the city except for some knob in W Seattle. Glaciers are starting to form on the steeper streets.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited February 2019
    Record high temperatures and record low temperatures every year all around the country. Weather becoming more extreme. Natural disasters becoming more frequent and more extreme. Are we all just gonna be killed by climate change? Mother Earth seems to be pissed off and fighting back.
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Record high temperatures and record low temperatures every year all around the country. Weather becoming more extreme. Natural disasters becoming more frequent and more extreme. Are we all just gonna be killed by climate change? Mother Earth seems to be pissed off and fighting back.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,078
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

12 years

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Laocoön said:

Is that the name Maple Valley is going by these days? Good name change. Maple Leaf is much more classy.
    wrong.gif
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,885
    Founders Club
    This whole Stalin thing is so ridiculous if you think about it
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,059
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sitting on 14 inches outside of Port Orchard at last check. I've heard there are a whole lotta problems for people trying to make it around the highway 3 bend through Gorst. I've survived on barleywine and trail mix thus far.

Sounds like the start of a great BBC thread.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

This whole Stalin thing is so ridiculous if you think about it

Yes?
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    LebamDawg said:

Laocoön said:

Is that the name Maple Valley is going by these days? Good name change. Maple Leaf is much more classy.
    I could buy a palace in Maple Valley for the cost of my Maple Leaf dump. Fun fact: there is a dive bar in our hood called “the Rez”. I’m scared to go in there out of fear that a drunk injun might kick my ass.
    I got drunk in that dive once. of course, I have got drunk in most places in Seattle, Renton, Everett - it is why I live 14 miles from the nearest bar now
    You could hike to the Brooklyn Tav....
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

Laocoön said:

I could buy a palace in Maple Valley for the cost of my Maple Leaf dump. Fun fact: there is a dive bar in our hood called “the Rez”. I’m scared to go in there out of fear that a drunk injun might kick my ass.
    I got drunk in that dive once. of course, I have got drunk in most places in Seattle, Renton, Everett - it is why I live 14 miles from the nearest bar now
    I enjoy any bar that puts a little effort into their outdoor area, and The Rez does. Food sucks so it's even.
  • LaocoönLaocoön Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 529
    Founders Club
    edited February 2019
    Yeah, the Rez scares the crap out a me , too.

We just lost power in the 'Leaf about an hour ago. @Rubberfist does the grill work well inside? Axin' for a fren