Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Update on Snow Storm

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,650
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

No Slim Jims yesterday but did have some Helmpler’s pepperoni sticks. Hemplers is from Jack Lockner cuntry up in Ferndale. Ran out of bourbon due to the storm and was drinking rum, bitters and pineapple juice dreaming of warmer beaches to walk for perspective. Getting low on milk for little piss #2 so will have to brave the storm to get down to the 7-11 off Roosevelt north of the U District.

Hemplers is goddamned delicious. They've got several varieties that are fucking amazing. Not real hip on the Jaegerwurstmeir or whatever they call it - but the pepperoni is to die for and the bacon/cheese shit gives me a boner (beyond normal length).

brb, yo.

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dannarc said:

It came in spurts...... 2" at 3pm.......2.5" at 6pm......3.25" at 7pm....oh god....oh god.....4" and stopped at 7:11 pm....

That is so weird.

The Throbber comes in spurts, too.

As Richard Hell sung, Love Comes in Spurts. This is REAL punk rock!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqiUcg5uYGU
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,375
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What's white, 9 inches, and makes all the teenaged girls in the area happy?

You ever just wish the snow was pure cocaine?

I had a half stoned young injun with long hair and tats ring me up at the weed store last week and I thought about asking him if he knew his father.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,375
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm also hoping some homeless camp goes full Donner party tonight.

WOOF!
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

No Slim Jims yesterday but did have some Helmpler’s pepperoni sticks. Hemplers is from Jack Lockner cuntry up in Ferndale. Ran out of bourbon due to the storm and was drinking rum, bitters and pineapple juice dreaming of warmer beaches to walk for perspective. Getting low on milk for little piss #2 so will have to brave the storm to get down to the 7-11 off Roosevelt north of the U District.

Hemplers is goddamned delicious. They've got several varieties that are fucking amazing. Not real hip on the Jaegerwurstmeir or whatever they call it - but the pepperoni is to die for and the bacon/cheese shit gives me a boner (beyond normal length).

brb, yo.

*landjaeger

It’s not for everyone but I’m half kraut so it’s in the genes to like that one too. The spicy jalapeño flavored ones are good bu too hard on the ol corn hole (shout to @UW_Doog_Bot ).
    Bavarian Meats...DFA

Swaye's Wigwam
    DawgFader said:

brb, yo.

*landjaeger

It’s not for everyone but I’m half kraut so it’s in the genes to like that one too. The spicy jalapeño flavored ones are good bu too hard on the ol corn hole (shout to @UW_Doog_Bot ).
    Bavarian Meats...DFA

Great spot. They sell an amazing smoked Bavarian style pork chop which is to die for.

DawgFader said:

brb, yo.

*landjaeger

Bavarian Meats...DFA

Great spot. They sell an amazing smoked Bavarian style pork chop which is to die for.
    Their Landjeagers are excellent.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

brb, yo.

*landjaeger

Bavarian Meats...DFA

I eat them at Prost.
    Swaye's Wigwam

SoCal Update: It's so nice out we went for a walk in the park with the kid and the dog. The wife did make the kid wear a jacket though so there's that. Supposed to get down in the 40's tonight so naturally, I'm preparing by getting drunk early on whiskey sours(with egg whites) and making plans to hit the hot tub with Mrs. Doog Bot. I only have two limes left though so I might have to get creative soon.

My friend in @RaceBannon country told me it got so cold this week he had frost on his car window. Can you believe he had to improvise a scraper to get it off? Truly, these are the hard tims that make strong men of us all.

Won’t the egg white salmonella, gut rot be bad for the hot tub?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SoCal Update: It's so nice out we went for a walk in the park with the kid and the dog. The wife did make the kid wear a jacket though so there's that. Supposed to get down in the 40's tonight so naturally, I'm preparing by getting drunk early on whiskey sours(with egg whites) and making plans to hit the hot tub with Mrs. Doog Bot. I only have two limes left though so I might have to get creative soon.

My friend in @RaceBannon country told me it got so cold this week he had frost on his car window. Can you believe he had to improvise a scraper to get it off? Truly, these are the hard tims that make strong men of us all.

Won’t the egg white salmonella, gut rot be bad for the hot tub?
    That's why you make the drinks strong. Disinfectant.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

brb, yo.

*landjaeger

Bavarian Meats...DFA

I eat them at Prost.

DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

brb, yo.

*landjaeger

Bavarian Meats...DFA

I eat them at Prost.

Game changer. TYFYS