Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If Medicare for all is such a slick no brainer

sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
Why has Kamala Harris already abandoned it before the preseason even starts?

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited January 2019
    Status quo politics

Say you’re going to do something, then don’t. But then blame the other side on why it isn’t happening. That has been the platform for both parties since I can remember.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    edited January 2019
    I asked the question the other day and of course not a single liberal Kunt responded although Flea did show us all his ass.

According to liberals today medical care is a "right." Can someone please identify any other "rights" that require other people to pay for them?

And why are we going to destroy the entire health insurance industry to provide coverage to the 10% of the people who have no health insurance coverage?

Why can't those 10% do what the rest of us do in order to secure health insurance? Why are we going to tear up the entire system in order to provide coverage for this 10%?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Status quo politics

Say you’re going to do something, then don’t. But then blame the other side on why it isn’t happening. That has been the platform for both parties since I can remember.

Build that Wall baby.
    SFGbob said:

I asked the question the other day and of course not a single liberal Kunt responded although Flea did show us all his ass.

According to liberals today medical care is a "right." Can someone please identify any other "rights" that require other people to pay for them?

And why are we going to destroy the entire health insurance industry to provide coverage to the 10% of the people who have no health insurance coverage?

Why can't those 10% do what the rest of us do in order to secure health insurance? Why are we going to tear up the entire system in order to provide coverage for this 10%?

You get no response because you ask stupid fucking questions that don't make sense.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Angry Hondo is best Hondo
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,069 Standard Supporter
    CrustyvajDawg claims great wealth lets just take his shit and get health care!
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You get no response because you ask stupid fucking questions that don't make sense.
    Naaah I get no responses from dumbfucks like you because you're stupid and you think an on-line Fox News poll is significant.

• HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    Because the Democratic donor class called
    edited January 2019

Why should we get rid of private health insurance in order to cover 10% of the public who don't have health insurance?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    2001400ex said:

Status quo politics

Build that Wall baby.
    Trump isn't a Republican
    SFGbob said:

Why should we get rid of private health insurance in order to cover 10% of the public who don't have health insurance?
    Why do you post illogical fallacies?

Do you understand that going to Medicare for all would be cheaper for everyone as a whole?

Do you understand that there would still be a private insurance option?

Do you understand, that as awful as the government is. I'd rather have them making my health decision than a for profit insurance company?

Do you understand that VA comparisons and long waiting lines are bullshit propaganda put out by insurance companies and conservatives to fool ignorant people like you?

Do you understand that the majority of the public actually want Medicare for all?

Do you understand the reason the majority of the public wants it is because most people would save money and most people are fed up dealing with insurance companies?
    Yes, yes Hondo. It's going to save all us a boat load of money just like Obamacare did. Hondo you love swallowing like a bitch, I get it. Most of us don't.

If you think that providing everyone with "free" healthcare isn't going to raise taxes and increasing waiting times then you're stupider than I could have ever believed and Hondo I think you're one stupid motherfucker.
    Btw, got to love how Hondo thinks that Government run healthcare is going to be better than private healthcare. We have the DMV, the post office, the IRS and scores of other government run programs including the VA to look at in judge for ourselves just how well the government can run things, but Hondo believes that it's just insurance companies and conservative propaganda to think the government will run healthcare about as well as they run these programs.

Talk to me again about who the ignorant one here is Hondo.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,900 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Why do you post illogical fallacies?

Do you understand that going to Medicare for all would be cheaper for everyone as a whole?

Do you understand that there would still be a private insurance option?

Do you understand, that as awful as the government is. I'd rather have them making my health decision than a for profit insurance company?

Do you understand that VA comparisons and long waiting lines are bullshit propaganda put out by insurance companies and conservatives to fool ignorant people like you?

Do you understand that the majority of the public actually want Medicare for all?

Do you understand the reason the majority of the public wants it is because most people would save money and most people are fed up dealing with insurance companies?
    Oh Fuck right off with this bullshit.

NONE of your #clockworkshill promises materialized. But here you are #rightontim with the same shit.

You should buy a flamethrower, and put it in your mouth. Seriously.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    SFGbob said:

Let me translate:

I woke up the other day looking for something to snivel like a little fucking girl about - and I found it!

So I came to HH, where I spend my whole pitiful life arguing politics with Hondo, to cry like a bitch.

'flea clowned me for being the drippy cunt I am after I demanded an explanation from the liberals, so now I'm going to cry about that.

lol

What a goat.

Really? So none of those 10% are people who are self-employed or young people they are just really "fucked up" people. Gosh I wish I could be smart like you.

And all this time I thought these really "fucked up" people, who of course you don't identify but for the sake of argument I'm going to assume they are poor and unemployed, were already covered by Medicaid.

But then again, I'm not smart like you. You believe that the 10% of uninsured people in the US are all homeless, poor people who aren't covered by Medicaid.

Yeah, you're a fucking genius.
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

Let me translate:

I woke up the other day looking for something to snivel like a little fucking girl about - and I found it!

So I came to HH, where I spend my whole pitiful life arguing politics with Hondo, to cry like a bitch.

'flea clowned me for being the drippy cunt I am after I demanded an explanation from the liberals, so now I'm going to cry about that.

lol

What a goat.

Yeah, you're too smart for me Flea. That "orange slice" crack was devastating. I don't believe I'll ever be able to recover. Whenever you want to deal in substance you let me know, and I'll hand you your ignorant ass.

You better give your pal Coug an ass tonguing. He just claimed poor people are covered by Medicaid.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

Why has Kamala Harris already abandoned it before the preseason even starts?

I don’t know, why did I say she was a moderate and I’d support Trump over her before this happened?
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,354
    SFGbob said:

Some of us don't think it's a right. But we know that single payer is more efficient than the health insurance industry and, frankly, some people are dead weight under any system. We'll pay either way.