Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jordan Banks, 2020 4* Buck/LB, Harbor City (Narbonne), CA (NOT committed to Bama)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2019

I don’t understand how LMC thinks DNC doesn’t like Smalls? He’s the one that called Smalls to UW and has been nothing but positive about him.

Someone questioning whether Smalls is great does not equal hating Smalls or hoping he doesn’t pan out. LMC and others can’t take it when someone disagrees with them about anything. He doesn’t know we only don’t like black players with black community problems.

Some people are dumb, I know ironic coming from me
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,498
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I hate to go all Dick Baird here and say we need to see how this class looks at their 25 year reunion but some caution does seem warranted after the 7-5

We don't know how long or if these pups will be stars or washouts.

I like getting high talent high star guys. I really do. I like winning even more. As in most things LIPO
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I don’t understand how LMC thinks DNC doesn’t like Smalls? He’s the one that called Smalls to UW and has been nothing but positive about him.

Someone questioning whether Smalls is great does not equal hating Smalls or hoping he doesn’t pan out. LMC and others can’t take it when someone disagrees with them about anything. He doesn’t know we only don’t like black players with black community problems.

I was also the one saying Smalls was the biggest target on the bored (not exactly a courageous stance, don't twist) while LMC was persuading the world we wanted Jordan Fucking Banks more than him.
  • Options
    dnc said:

The pedo recruiting bunch are some of the most sensitive cunts I have seen, especially on the internet. Love Coker though.

The thing about Coker and DDY is their emo shit is hilarious and mostly tongue in cheek. Most importantly, they can take it as well as they can dish it out. I've given DDY all kinds of shit through the years (some deserved, some just for funsies) and that dude has taken it all in stride. He's earned the right to spaz everywhere if he wants to because he knows how to take a fucking joke. Though I've disagreed with them both plenty (especially DDY) they're both the GOATs in my book.

I learned a lot from both Coker and DDY and am grateful to have cyber known them.

The problem with Coker and DDY is they chinspired a whole generation behind them who've attempted to coopt their schtick but also happen to be as fragile as hell while not being nearly as funny. The over the top hysterics is a great schtick when done properly but very few can pull it off, and basically none of the wannabes have figured this out. Maybe they will find their own voices and chill the fuck out eventually but right now they're cringy as hell.

I'm not sure how much blame Coker and DDY should get for the retards who look up to them but right now their spawn are SoFuckingIrritating.gif
    u called?
  • Options
    dnc said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

The pedo recruiting bunch are some of the most sensitive cunts I have seen, especially on the internet. Love Coker though.

The thing about Coker and DDY is their emo shit is hilarious and mostly tongue in cheek. Most importantly, they can take it as well as they can dish it out. I've given DDY all kinds of shit through the years (some deserved, some just for funsies) and that dude has taken it all in stride. He's earned the right to spaz everywhere if he wants to because he knows how to take a fucking joke. Though I've disagreed with them both plenty (especially DDY) they're both the GOATs in my book.

I learned a lot from both Coker and DDY and am grateful to have cyber known them.

The problem with Coker and DDY is they chinspired a whole generation behind them who've attempted to coopt their schtick but also happen to be as fragile as hell while not being nearly as funny. The over the top hysterics is a great schtick when done properly but very few can pull it off, and basically none of the wannabes have figured this out. Maybe they will find their own voices and chill the fuck out eventually but right now they're cringy as hell.

I'm not sure how much blame Coker and DDY should get for the retards who look up to them but right now their spawn are SoFuckingIrritating.gif
    u called?
    Not you, that one's on your parents.
    K
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    edited December 2019
    dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

LMC is a smart guy who let his ego get the best of him when his twitter follower numbers went up. And he lets his twitter interactions with recruits completely cloud his objective judgment (see his Jordan Banks meltdown)
    That's the sad thing, LMC's video breakdowns are legitimately very good.
    As are his play-by-play analysis and breakdown of our scheme, ie swing-pull blocking (why?) and formations. Cause, you know, he actually played FCS ball.

He knows what he's talking about, even with recruits. But I agree he goes off on a deranged tangent every so often. Banks was the worst.

Then again, we passed on Jordan Banks for... I won't do it!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Beno4Life said:

dnc said:

As you said, it's pretty simple: take their humor and sarcasm with some salt. As Dennis says, this isn't serious. It's fucking TBSing and football.

Then again, all of us are way too invested and have loser lives.

I'm fucking bummed we somehow lost Clark Phillips to Utah when he went to the same school as Mason West. And Jimmy Lake is/was our DB coach.

I'm fucking worried about not taking a single DL and Malloe can't get Carlton or Fillinger to even visit.

And I hate settling on ILB instead of going all out on Botelho and Herbig.

And yes, I wish we took Banks, cause Kwat could develop him into someone that's better than what's currently on the roster and better than at least one of our LB recruits.

But yeah, I'd rather have the Dennis' and Cokers and Sub Ks of the of the world than not. It just sucks that it has unearthed a bunch of unintelligible tools that act like delusional Cuog and Yuck fans. Shout out our boy Tristen.
    Take comfort in knowing you have zero control over it.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    dnc said:

So what you are saying is be original and have your own voice
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Tequilla said:

dnc said:

And if you can't be that, at least be sane.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,991
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

And if you can't be that, at least be sane.
    Be the best version of yourself.