Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jordan Banks, 2020 4* Buck/LB, Harbor City (Narbonne), CA (NOT committed to Bama)

1323334353638»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

The pedo recruiting bunch are some of the most sensitive cunts I have seen, especially on the internet. Love Coker though.

The thing about Coker and DDY is their emo shit is hilarious and mostly tongue in cheek. Most importantly, they can take it as well as they can dish it out. I've given DDY all kinds of shit through the years (some deserved, some just for funsies) and that dude has taken it all in stride. He's earned the right to spaz everywhere if he wants to because he knows how to take a fucking joke. Though I've disagreed with them both plenty (especially DDY) they're both the GOATs in my book.

I learned a lot from both Coker and DDY and am grateful to have cyber known them.

The problem with Coker and DDY is they chinspired a whole generation behind them who've attempted to coopt their schtick but also happen to be as fragile as hell while not being nearly as funny. The over the top hysterics is a great schtick when done properly but very few can pull it off, and basically none of the wannabes have figured this out. Maybe they will find their own voices and chill the fuck out eventually but right now they're cringy as hell.

I'm not sure how much blame Coker and DDY should get for the retards who look up to them but right now their spawn are SoFuckingIrritating.gif
    So what you are saying is be original and have your own voice
    And if you can't be that, at least be sane.
    Maybe bowdowntoworshigton would be up your alley, caz HH is not for sane ppl
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    FireCohen said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

The pedo recruiting bunch are some of the most sensitive cunts I have seen, especially on the internet. Love Coker though.

The thing about Coker and DDY is their emo shit is hilarious and mostly tongue in cheek. Most importantly, they can take it as well as they can dish it out. I've given DDY all kinds of shit through the years (some deserved, some just for funsies) and that dude has taken it all in stride. He's earned the right to spaz everywhere if he wants to because he knows how to take a fucking joke. Though I've disagreed with them both plenty (especially DDY) they're both the GOATs in my book.

I learned a lot from both Coker and DDY and am grateful to have cyber known them.

The problem with Coker and DDY is they chinspired a whole generation behind them who've attempted to coopt their schtick but also happen to be as fragile as hell while not being nearly as funny. The over the top hysterics is a great schtick when done properly but very few can pull it off, and basically none of the wannabes have figured this out. Maybe they will find their own voices and chill the fuck out eventually but right now they're cringy as hell.

I'm not sure how much blame Coker and DDY should get for the retards who look up to them but right now their spawn are SoFuckingIrritating.gif
    So what you are saying is be original and have your own voice
    And if you can't be that, at least be sane.
    Maybe bowdowntoworshigton would be up your alley, caz HH is not for sane ppl
    Imagine thinking BDTW has more sane people than HH