Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2019 Depth Chart

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    BlastDoor said:

Draco sucks, hth.

Earlier this week I poasted about you improving the quality of your poasts and then you do this. I take it all back.
    It’s just what I’m hearing don’t twist. He’d be best served to move to WTE. Kid is getting eaten alive in practice by 3rd string walk-ons.
    The last time you were hearing stuff it was about Jeremiah Martin and his grandma or some shit. Fuck off, btp.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

To be fair I was right about Asa Turner.
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BlastDoor said:

Draco sucks, hth.

Earlier this week I poasted about you improving the quality of your poasts and then you do this. I take it all back.
    It’s just what I’m hearing don’t twist. He’d be best served to move to WTE. Kid is getting eaten alive in practice by 3rd string walk-ons.
    The last time you were hearing stuff it was about Jeremiah Martin and his grandma or some shit. Fuck off, btp.
    @fudgethepack was just passing along what he was hearing. Some of you need to learn the difference. Things change all the time in recruiting. Perhaps a short walk on the beach will give you some much needed perspective.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

BlastDoor said:

Draco sucks, hth.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

To be fair I was right about Asa Turner.
    You motherfucker! You just jinxed it! He's flipping to Notre Dame for sure now.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Draco sucks, hth.

3rd string walkon OL? Tell the complete story so people actually have a basis for deciding if it's credible. You've given nothing so far.
  • Options
    chuck said:

Draco sucks, hth.

3rd string walkon OL? Tell the complete story so people actually have a basis for deciding if it's credible. You've given nothing so far.
    He’s just getting his ass kicked in practice. Apparently he’s one of our worst players on the DL.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

chuck said:

Draco sucks, hth.

He’s just getting his ass kicked in practice. Apparently he’s one of our worst players on the DL.
    Comparing a true freshman lineman against upperclassmen in the program for 3-4 years is fucking stupid
  • Options
    Baseman said:

chuck said:

Draco sucks, hth.

Comparing a true freshman lineman against upperclassmen in the program for 3-4 years is fucking stupid
    Nah he’s getting his ass kicked by freshmen and sophomores.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

chuck said:

Draco sucks, hth.

He's a 260 pound DT, no shit. I'm all for WTE but we don't know he's a bust at DT.
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    He seems like a DE or TE body to me anyway...he gets moved this spring.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

chuck said:

Draco sucks, hth.

Sure. One of your walk-on buddies told you he kicked Draco’s ass. Walk-ons win a couple drills and suddenly they’re ass kickers. Been there, heard that.

Most walk-ons are Scout team legends who go back to their dorm and tell all the fags how good they are. Four years in the program, aspiring for a Scout team award at the team banquet.

Freshman lineman redshirt. It’s what they do. Declaring they suck their first fall is fucking stupid. HTH
    He’s not an ass kicker. He has no shot of ever playing. Skuza etc are kicking Bynum’s ass.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

chuck said:

Draco sucks, hth.

Sure. One of your walk-on buddies told you he kicked Draco’s ass. Walk-ons win a couple drills and suddenly they’re ass kickers. Been there, heard that.

Most walk-ons are Scout team legends who go back to their dorm and tell all the fags how good they are. Four years in the program, aspiring for a Scout team award at the team banquet.

Freshman lineman redshirt. It’s what they do. Declaring they suck their first fall is fucking stupid. HTH
    He’s not an ass kicker. He has no shot of ever playing. Skuza etc are kicking Bynum’s ass.
    Cool story fellas.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

chuck said:

Draco sucks, hth.

Someone doesn't understand the power of three years of rhino cum.

Fucking rookie.
  • Options
    kh83 said:

Though I'd get the thread back on track with a depth chart projection 2.0 given recent new information:

Offense:

QB: Jacob Eason
    Jacob Sirmon
    Jake Haener
    Colson Yankoff
    Dylan Morris

RB: Salvon Ahmed
    Trey Lowe: He has the small yet thick stature, elite vision, spacial awareness, elusiveness, quickness, and speed reminiscent of a young Barry Sanders. I project him to be moved from slot to RB.
    Kamari Pleasant: Big Back! Runs hard and breaks tackles! Gotta have it!
    Sean McGrew: He's okay I guess. He's had some nice runs and is shockingly hard to bring down at times. He's not afraid to stay on his feet and grind of extra yards. Hopefully he transforms himself in the weight room.
    Richard Newton
    Cameron Davis

LT: Trey Adams
    Henry Roberts
    Matteo Mele
    Julius Buelow

LG: Henry Bainivalu: He doesn't have tackle feet. Won't be in the RT competition. He's been pushing Wattenberg for playing time all season at LG and is a better run blocker. He's powerful, moves people, and has a mean streak. He just needs to get his reads down. Once he does I think he'll win the starting job.
    Luke Wattenberg
    Troy Fautanu

C: Nick Harris
    Cole Norgaard

RG: Jaxson Kirkland
    Victor Curne
    MJ Ale

RT: Jared Hilbers: What a nice surprise! He doesn't suck!
    Corey Luciano: This dude is fucking nasty. Don't sleep on him.
    Nathaniel Kalepo

WR (X): Austin Osborne: I'm still bullish on him. Best route runner on the team. The heady, reliable target this offense needs who's 6'3 instead of a 5'10 midget like Fuller.
    Ty Jones: Love him but he's a bit stiff as a route runner and not a great speed or separation guy. Great 50-50 ball guy though. Eason won't be scared to throw it up to him and give him chances to make those highlight catches he always makes.
    Marquees Spiker
    Kyle Ford (Hopefully)

WR (Z): Terrell Bynum: He's been getting more reps in games but Browning never throws him the ball cuz he's a bitch and only throws to guys he's comfortable throwing to but I think he's gonna be really good and a breakout guy. He's built like a RB. One of the best blockers at WR. Adds an element of physicality and toughness to the group.
    Aaron Fuller
    Alex Cook: He's starting to fill out and look the part. Another guy I hope takes a big jump forward.
    Taj Davis

Slot (R): Aaron Fuller: Old faithful.
    Chico McClatcher: Is he coming back? Hope so.
    Andre Baccellia

TE: Black Beast
    Cade Otton
    Jacob Kizer
    Jusstis Warren
    Devin Culp

Defense:

BUCK: Joe Tryon
    Zion Tupuola-Fetui
    Ryan Bowman
    Benning Potoa'e: Jesus fucking Christ man. This dude needs to take Kikaha's jersey off because he's disrespecting his legacy. Too big, too slow, and easily gets his ankles broken on a regular basis and falls on his face. Hope he leans out and loses 20 pounds but I have no reason to believe he will. At this point, I think the coaches are gonna move on to the younger guys in the Spring and he's gonna drop down the depth chart.
    Laiatu Latu: Please!
    Bralen Trice

NT: Tuli Letuligasenoa
    Taki Taimani OR Josiah Bronson
    Jacob Bandes OR Sama Paama OR Faatui Tuitele

DT: Levi Onwuzurike
    John Clark OR Mosiah Nasili-Liu
    Faatui Tuitele

SDE (certain packages): Levi Onwuzurike
    Mosiah Nasili-Liu
    Draco Bynum
    Stephon Wright (Hopefully)
    Faatui Tuitele

MIK: Brandon Wellington
    DJ Beavers
    MJ Tafisi OR Daniel Heimuli (hopefully)

WIL: Jackson Sirmon
    Edefuan Ulofoshio
    Josh Calvert
    Miki Ah You

SAM: Ariel Ngata: Hope he's 230+ next season.
    Ryan Bowman
    Alphonzo Tuputala: Seems like a good fit for him. Has a college body right now.

CB1: Keith Taylor
    Kyler Gordon OR Kamren Fabiculanan

CB2: Dominique Hampton OR
    Elijah Molden OR Kyler Gordon

Nickel: Elijah Molden OR
    Kyler Gordon

I guess Myles Bryant is getting NFL draft buzz. If the NFL scouts agree I project him to leave early because whatever his draft stock is now it's not gonna get any higher. Might as well jump on that opportunity.

I could see Kyler Gordon playing four out of the five secondary positions. Hard to project where he'll play. He has an Adoree Jackson feel to him. He could play the majority of defensive snaps while rotating in at a bunch of different positions.

Hampton is a different breed. Big like a safety but fast enough to play corner. UW's version of Minkah Fitzpatrick.

SS: Julius Irvin
    Asa Turner

FS: Brandon McKinney
    Kyler Gordon
    Kamren Fabiculanan OR
    Cameron Williams

There's so many things wrong with this, I dont know where to begin. They're not demoting senior starters for underclassman, anywhere. Lowe is not Barry Sanders 2.0. They're not burying McGrew, Bacellia or Benning. Osborne is not supplanting TMFJ.

And you're still an idiot for thinking big backs > all.
    Great call ass hat. Anybody else want to tell me Tryon is not starting over Benning next season? He's better than him right now.

Osborne and Bynum will supplant Jones and Baccellia. Not that it matters much, all will play significant reps and rotate in and out. Osborne a better route runner than Jones. Bynum bigger and more physical than Baccellia.

If Lowe is moved to RB, he will be a Gaskin-esque surprise Freshman and surpass Mcrgew and Pleasant.

I'm not always right, but I definitely bat over .500.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

kh83 said:

Though I'd get the thread back on track with a depth chart projection 2.0 given recent new information:

Offense:

Jacob Sirmon
    Jake Haener
    Colson Yankoff
    Dylan Morris

Trey Lowe: He has the small yet thick stature, elite vision, spacial awareness, elusiveness, quickness, and speed reminiscent of a young Barry Sanders. I project him to be moved from slot to RB.
    Sean McGrew: He's okay I guess. He's had some nice runs and is shockingly hard to bring down at times. He's not afraid to stay on his feet and grind of extra yards. Hopefully he transforms himself in the weight room.
    Richard Newton
    Cameron Davis

Henry Roberts
    Matteo Mele
    Julius Buelow

LG: Henry Bainivalu: He doesn't have tackle feet. Won't be in the RT competition. He's been pushing Wattenberg for playing time all season at LG and is a better run blocker. He's powerful, moves people, and has a mean streak. He just needs to get his reads down. Once he does I think he'll win the starting job.
    Luke Wattenberg
    Troy Fautanu

Cole Norgaard

Victor Curne
    MJ Ale

Nathaniel Kalepo

WR (X): Austin Osborne: I'm still bullish on him. Best route runner on the team. The heady, reliable target this offense needs who's 6'3 instead of a 5'10 midget like Fuller.
    Ty Jones: Love him but he's a bit stiff as a route runner and not a great speed or separation guy. Great 50-50 ball guy though. Eason won't be scared to throw it up to him and give him chances to make those highlight catches he always makes.
    Marquees Spiker
    Kyle Ford (Hopefully)

WR (Z): Terrell Bynum: He's been getting more reps in games but Browning never throws him the ball cuz he's a bitch and only throws to guys he's comfortable throwing to but I think he's gonna be really good and a breakout guy. He's built like a RB. One of the best blockers at WR. Adds an element of physicality and toughness to the group.
    Aaron Fuller
    Alex Cook: He's starting to fill out and look the part. Another guy I hope takes a big jump forward.
    Taj Davis

Andre Baccellia

Cade Otton
    Jacob Kizer
    Jusstis Warren
    Devin Culp

Defense:

Zion Tupuola-Fetui
    Ryan Bowman
    Benning Potoa'e: Jesus fucking Christ man. This dude needs to take Kikaha's jersey off because he's disrespecting his legacy. Too big, too slow, and easily gets his ankles broken on a regular basis and falls on his face. Hope he leans out and loses 20 pounds but I have no reason to believe he will. At this point, I think the coaches are gonna move on to the younger guys in the Spring and he's gonna drop down the depth chart.
    Bralen Trice

Faatui Tuitele

Mosiah Nasili-Liu
    Draco Bynum
    Faatui Tuitele

DJ Beavers

Edefuan Ulofoshio
    Josh Calvert
    Miki Ah You

Ryan Bowman

Kyler Gordon

I guess Myles Bryant is getting NFL draft buzz. If the NFL scouts agree I project him to leave early because whatever his draft stock is now it's not gonna get any higher. Might as well jump on that opportunity.

I could see Kyler Gordon playing four out of the five secondary positions. Hard to project where he'll play. He has an Adoree Jackson feel to him. He could play the majority of defensive snaps while rotating in at a bunch of different positions.

Hampton is a different breed. Big like a safety but fast enough to play corner. UW's version of Minkah Fitzpatrick.

Asa Turner

Kyler Gordon
    Kamren Fabiculanan OR
    Cameron Williams

There's so many things wrong with this, I dont know where to begin. They're not demoting senior starters for underclassman, anywhere. Lowe is not Barry Sanders 2.0. They're not burying McGrew, Bacellia or Benning. Osborne is not supplanting TMFJ.

Great call ass hat. Anybody else want to tell me Tryon is not starting over Benning next season? He's better than him right now.

Osborne and Bynum will supplant Jones and Baccellia. Not that it matters much, all will play significant reps and rotate in and out. Osborne a better route runner than Jones. Bynum bigger and more physical than Baccellia.

If Lowe is moved to RB, he will be a Gaskin-esque surprise Freshman and surpass Mcrgew and Pleasant.

It'll be interesting to see what weight Lowe comes in at in Spring. That will probably tell us a lot.
  • Options

kh83 said:

Offense:

Jacob Sirmon
    Jake Haener
    Colson Yankoff
    Dylan Morris

Richard Newton
    Cameron Davis

Henry Roberts
    Matteo Mele
    Julius Buelow

Luke Wattenberg
    Troy Fautanu

Cole Norgaard

Victor Curne
    MJ Ale

Nathaniel Kalepo

Marquees Spiker
    Kyle Ford (Hopefully)

Aaron Fuller
    Taj Davis

Andre Baccellia

Cade Otton
    Jacob Kizer
    Jusstis Warren
    Devin Culp

Defense:

Zion Tupuola-Fetui
    Ryan Bowman
    Bralen Trice

Faatui Tuitele

Mosiah Nasili-Liu
    Draco Bynum
    Faatui Tuitele

DJ Beavers

Edefuan Ulofoshio
    Josh Calvert
    Miki Ah You

Ryan Bowman

Kyler Gordon

Asa Turner

Kyler Gordon
    Kamren Fabiculanan OR
    Cameron Williams

It'll be interesting to see what weight Lowe comes in at in Spring. That will probably tell us a lot.
    He's a thick little nugget. Will probably be 190 this Spring at only 5'8.