Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2019 Depth Chart

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I was fixin' to say this was the best thread in a minute, but, well the AIDS.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    If you really think there's a non zero chance that he could be as good as Barry Sanders you should be calling for the resignation of every coach on the UW staff that recruited him and started him at WR. Shit if you think he can be half as good as Barry Sanders you should be calling for all their heads.

He's not. And he won't.

hth
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

2019 has me juiced! Lets go baby!

Offense:

QB: Jacob Eason
    Jacob Sirmon
    Jake Haener
    Colson Yankoff
    Dylan Morris

RB: Salvon Ahmed
    Trey Lowe: Barry Sanders 2.0, just give him a chance and get his ass on the field! His vision is insane. He'll eat up yards.
    Kamari Pleasant: Big Back! Runs hard and breaks tackles! Gotta have it!
    Sean McGrew: He's okay. Hopefully he transforms himself in the weight room.
    Richard Newton
    Cameron Davis

LT: Trey Adams
    Henry Roberts
    Matteo Mele
    Julius Buelow

LG: Henry Bainivalu: He doesn't have tackle feet. Won't be in the RT competition. He's been pushing Wattenberg for playing time all season at LG and is a better run blocker. He's powerful, moves people, and has a mean streak. He just needs to get his reads down. Once he does I think he'll win the starting job.
    Luke Wattenberg
    Troy Fautanu

C: Nick Harris
    Cole Norgaard

RG: Jaxson Kirkland
    Victor Curne
    MJ Ale

RT: Jared Hilbers: What a nice surprise! He doesn't suck!
    Corey Luciano: This dude is fucking nasty. Don't sleep on him
    Nathaniel Kalepo

WR (X): Austin Osborne: I'm still bullish on him. Best route runner on the team. The heady, reliable target this offense needs who's 6'3 instead of a 5'10 midget like Fuller.
    Ty Jones: Love him but he's a bit stiff as a route runner and not a great speed or separation guy. Great 50-50 ball guy though. Eason won't be scared to throw it up to him and give him chances to make those highlight catches he always makes.
    Marquees Spiker

WR (Z): Terrell Bynum: He's been getting more reps in games but Browning never throws him the ball cuz he's a bitch and only throws to guys he's comfortable throwing to but I think he's gonna be really good and a breakout guy. He's built like a RB. One of the best blockers at WR. Adds an element of physicality and toughness to the group.
    Alex Cook: He's starting to fill out and look the part. Another guy I hope takes a big jump forward.
    Andre Baccellia: Fuck off JAG!

Slot (R): Aaron Fuller: Old faithful.
    Chico McClatcher: Is he coming back? Hope so.
    Andre Baccellia: I said fuck off!

TE: Black Beast
    Cade Otton
    Jacob Kizer
    Jusstis Warren
    Devin Culp

Defense:

BUCK: Joe Tryon
    Benning Potoa'e: Hope he leans out and loses 20 pounds.
    Ryan Bowman
    Zion Tupuola-Fetui
    Laiatu Latu: Please!
    Bralen Trice

NT: Tuli Letuligasenoa
    Taki Taimani OR Josiah Bronson
    Jacob Bandes OR Sama Paama OR Faatui Tuitele (Please)

DT: Levi Onwuzurike
    Shane Bowman OR Josiah Bronson
    John Clark OR Mosiah Nasili-Liu
    Faatui Tuitele

SDE (certain packages): Shane Bowman
    Mosiah Nasili-Liu
    Draco Bynum
    Stephon Wright (Hopefully)

MIK: Brandon Wellington
    DJ Beavers: Can't stay healthy. Possible medical retire guy.
    MJ Tafisi OR Daniel Heimuli (hopefully)

WIL: Jackson Sirmon
    Edefuan Ulofoshio
    Josh Calvert
    Miki Ah You

SAM: Ariel Ngata: Hope he's 230+ next season.
    Ryan Bowman
    Zion Tupuola-Fetui

CB1: Keith Taylor
    Dominique Hampton

CB2: Elijah Molden OR
    Kyler Gordon

Nickel: Myles Bryant OR
    Elijah Molden OR
    Kyler Gordon

SS: Julius Irvin
    Asa Turner

FS: Brandon McKinney
    Kamren Fabiculanan

You called Trey Lowe Barry Sanders 2.0 you megadoog fuck.

Stopped reading after that.
    I'm not comparing him to NFL Hall of Fame Barry Sanders you dumb fuck. But high school film to high school film, yeah, pretty fucking similar.
    Yes, you watched tons of Barry Sanders high school film I'm sure.

Barry Sanders had the best RB season in the history of college football. Considering this is a college football bored your comparison should be taken as a CFB comparison. And it's doog as fuck.
    https://youtu.be/KPf62_5rNbA

https://youtu.be/R5E6fhUdcw8

Lowe actually looks better than Sanders in high school. But Sanders had to play on grass and in mud to it's close. How the fuck do you know Trey Lowe won't be as good as Barry Sanders in college? Oh that's right, you don't so shut the fuck up bitch. It's a projection by a fan on a message board. It means nothing. The fucking point wasn't that I think he's going to put up the most yards in college football and win the fucking Heisman. I can use hyperbole when making the point that I think he's similar to Barry Sanders (same size, vision, amazing ability to make people miss in tight spaces) and is going to be really good for UW especially if he gets the chance to play RB. That is all bitch. Just because I say a player is similar to Barry Sanders (which he absolutely is) doesn't mean I'm saying he's going to have the same college or pro career as Barry fucking Sanders.
    He's nothing like Barry Sanders you fucking retard
    Same size, similar speed, similar vision and special awareness, similar ability to make people miss in tight spaces, similar balance. Suck a dick bitch. They're similar players.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,252
    Swaye's Wigwam

I was fixin' to say this was the best thread in a minute, but, well the AIDS.

Sometims it can go into remission but you never really get rid of AIDS.
  • Options

2019 has me juiced! Lets go baby!

Offense:

QB: Jacob Eason
    Jacob Sirmon
    Jake Haener
    Colson Yankoff
    Dylan Morris

RB: Salvon Ahmed
    Trey Lowe: Barry Sanders 2.0, just give him a chance and get his ass on the field! His vision is insane. He'll eat up yards.
    Kamari Pleasant: Big Back! Runs hard and breaks tackles! Gotta have it!
    Sean McGrew: He's okay. Hopefully he transforms himself in the weight room.
    Richard Newton
    Cameron Davis

LT: Trey Adams
    Henry Roberts
    Matteo Mele
    Julius Buelow

LG: Henry Bainivalu: He doesn't have tackle feet. Won't be in the RT competition. He's been pushing Wattenberg for playing time all season at LG and is a better run blocker. He's powerful, moves people, and has a mean streak. He just needs to get his reads down. Once he does I think he'll win the starting job.
    Luke Wattenberg
    Troy Fautanu

C: Nick Harris
    Cole Norgaard

RG: Jaxson Kirkland
    Victor Curne
    MJ Ale

RT: Jared Hilbers: What a nice surprise! He doesn't suck!
    Corey Luciano: This dude is fucking nasty. Don't sleep on him
    Nathaniel Kalepo

WR (X): Austin Osborne: I'm still bullish on him. Best route runner on the team. The heady, reliable target this offense needs who's 6'3 instead of a 5'10 midget like Fuller.
    Ty Jones: Love him but he's a bit stiff as a route runner and not a great speed or separation guy. Great 50-50 ball guy though. Eason won't be scared to throw it up to him and give him chances to make those highlight catches he always makes.
    Marquees Spiker

WR (Z): Terrell Bynum: He's been getting more reps in games but Browning never throws him the ball cuz he's a bitch and only throws to guys he's comfortable throwing to but I think he's gonna be really good and a breakout guy. He's built like a RB. One of the best blockers at WR. Adds an element of physicality and toughness to the group.
    Alex Cook: He's starting to fill out and look the part. Another guy I hope takes a big jump forward.
    Andre Baccellia: Fuck off JAG!

Slot (R): Aaron Fuller: Old faithful.
    Chico McClatcher: Is he coming back? Hope so.
    Andre Baccellia: I said fuck off!

TE: Black Beast
    Cade Otton
    Jacob Kizer
    Jusstis Warren
    Devin Culp

Defense:

BUCK: Joe Tryon
    Benning Potoa'e: Hope he leans out and loses 20 pounds.
    Ryan Bowman
    Zion Tupuola-Fetui
    Laiatu Latu: Please!
    Bralen Trice

NT: Tuli Letuligasenoa
    Taki Taimani OR Josiah Bronson
    Jacob Bandes OR Sama Paama OR Faatui Tuitele (Please)

DT: Levi Onwuzurike
    Shane Bowman OR Josiah Bronson
    John Clark OR Mosiah Nasili-Liu
    Faatui Tuitele

SDE (certain packages): Shane Bowman
    Mosiah Nasili-Liu
    Draco Bynum
    Stephon Wright (Hopefully)

MIK: Brandon Wellington
    DJ Beavers: Can't stay healthy. Possible medical retire guy.
    MJ Tafisi OR Daniel Heimuli (hopefully)

WIL: Jackson Sirmon
    Edefuan Ulofoshio
    Josh Calvert
    Miki Ah You

SAM: Ariel Ngata: Hope he's 230+ next season.
    Ryan Bowman
    Zion Tupuola-Fetui

CB1: Keith Taylor
    Dominique Hampton

CB2: Elijah Molden OR
    Kyler Gordon

Nickel: Myles Bryant OR
    Elijah Molden OR
    Kyler Gordon

SS: Julius Irvin
    Asa Turner

FS: Brandon McKinney
    Kamren Fabiculanan

You called Trey Lowe Barry Sanders 2.0 you megadoog fuck.

Stopped reading after that.
    I'm not comparing him to NFL Hall of Fame Barry Sanders you dumb fuck. But high school film to high school film, yeah, pretty fucking similar.
    Yes, you watched tons of Barry Sanders high school film I'm sure.

Barry Sanders had the best RB season in the history of college football. Considering this is a college football bored your comparison should be taken as a CFB comparison. And it's doog as fuck.
    https://youtu.be/KPf62_5rNbA

https://youtu.be/R5E6fhUdcw8

Lowe actually looks better than Sanders in high school. But Sanders had to play on grass and in mud to it's close. How the fuck do you know Trey Lowe won't be as good as Barry Sanders in college? Oh that's right, you don't so shut the fuck up bitch. It's a projection by a fan on a message board. It means nothing. The fucking point wasn't that I think he's going to put up the most yards in college football and win the fucking Heisman. I can use hyperbole when making the point that I think he's similar to Barry Sanders (same size, vision, amazing ability to make people miss in tight spaces) and is going to be really good for UW especially if he gets the chance to play RB. That is all bitch. Just because I say a player is similar to Barry Sanders (which he absolutely is) doesn't mean I'm saying he's going to have the same college or pro career as Barry fucking Sanders.
    He's nothing like Barry Sanders you fucking retard
    Same size, similar speed, similar vision and special awareness, similar ability to make people miss in tight spaces, similar balance. Suck a dick bitch. They're similar players.
    Unless YOU have proof in HAND...it’s speculation for YOU. ‘Those who know’....meaning YOU are not a ‘THOSE’. I didn’t create the English language but ‘speculation’ is pretty cut and dry. Unless you are an eye witness, YOU are speculating. Word of mouth is not proof.
    I just posted the high school highlights of both of them you dumb fuck. It's not speculation. I and everyone else can see it with their own eyes. They're similar players coming out of high school.
  • Options

If you really think there's a non zero chance that he could be as good as Barry Sanders you should be calling for the resignation of every coach on the UW staff that recruited him and started him at WR. Shit if you think he can be half as good as Barry Sanders you should be calling for all their heads.

He's not. And he won't.

hth

I don't know what position he's playing right now. He could be playing RB in practice right now. Nobody knows.

You think Oklahoma State coaches knew what they had when they first recruited a scrappy little 5'8 midget like Sanders? You think they thought he was going to run for more yards in a single season than anybody?
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,978
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ok let's get back to the real world now.

What's the deal with Kizer? Has he played this year? I haven't noticed him once.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

I assumed you just said Barry Sanders as a throwaway comparison, but no you had to double down like you always do, lol

If only double.
  • Options

I assumed you just said Barry Sanders as a throwaway comparison, but no you had to double down like you always do, lol

It was a throw away comparison. But then retards had to take it literally so I put them in their place.
  • Options

He's not. And he won't.

hth

I don't know what position he's playing right now. He could be playing RB in practice right now. Nobody knows.

You think Oklahoma State coaches knew what they had when they first recruited a scrappy little 5'8 midget like Sanders? You think they thought he was going to run for more yards in a single season than anybody?
    I don't know what they thought about him anymore than you do. They didn't think he was a wide receiver though, I know that much.
  • Options

He's not. And he won't.

hth

I don't know what they thought about him anymore than you do. They didn't think he was a wide receiver though, I know that much.
    My point stands better than yours. Common sense says they had no idea what Sanders was going to become.

Are the coaches not human? Is it impossible they fuck up and waste a huge RB talent by forcing him to play slot? These are the same coaches who lost to fucking Cal after giving up only 6 points on defense, lost to Flex Friday because for the second year in a row don't have a kicker who's worth a damn, and ran a sprint option with Jake Browning on the goal line against Auburn. Yeah they're pretty damn good coaches but they still fuck up. We'll see. Hopefully we see him playing RB this Spring.
  • Options

He's not. And he won't.

hth

My point stands better than yours. Common sense says they had no idea what Sanders was going to become.

Are the coaches not human? Is it impossible they fuck up and waste a huge RB talent by forcing him to play slot? These are the same coaches who lost to fucking Cal after giving up only 6 points on defense, lost to Flex Friday because for the second year in a row don't have a kicker who's worth a damn, and ran a sprint option with Jake Browning on the goal line against Auburn. Yeah they're pretty damn good coaches but they still fuck up. We'll see. Hopefully we see him playing RB this Spring.
    Of course they can make mistakes. Playing Lowe at slot rather than RB could be a mistake. I tend to think it is.

If he was Barry Fucking Sanders there's no chance they'd be debating it though. hth.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs