Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

$39 billion bailout for industries affected by tariffs

1234568»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

2001400ex said:

Doesn't Obama know they don't work?

How stupid is he?

The wall is like two feet tall. Are you blind?
    The wall of 12 feet begins with a single brick.
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    This fucking thread is still going?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

I read today a local fruit grower is going out of business and selling his land because of the lack of available illiterate Mexicans who will do the work for cheap.

Thoughts and prayers for him in this difficult time
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796

That is exactly not what I said you fucking moron

My plan wins for the people you pretend to care about, the democrats, and Trump

That's called good politics

15 to 20 million people is a high price to pay. I would only go along with your plan if the other side loses a very heavy pound of flesh. End chain migration permanently using a Constitutional amendment that would prevent open borders democrats from reversing it if they ever take power again. Nothing short of that is acceptable. I would want another Constitutional amendment specifying that the default immigration quota should revert to zero every year, and make the process to increase immigration quotas extremely difficult, requiring enough votes to make it a bipartisan process. The Visa lottery system would need to be abolished permanently. Full funding for the border wall.
    How are you planning on amending the constitution?
    A Convention of States can ammend the Constitution. It would require 34 States to call the Convention and 38 to ratify any amendment proposals. If all those fly over States ever figure this out, I predict a landslide of future conventions.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    USMChawk said:

15 to 20 million people is a high price to pay. I would only go along with your plan if the other side loses a very heavy pound of flesh. End chain migration permanently using a Constitutional amendment that would prevent open borders democrats from reversing it if they ever take power again. Nothing short of that is acceptable. I would want another Constitutional amendment specifying that the default immigration quota should revert to zero every year, and make the process to increase immigration quotas extremely difficult, requiring enough votes to make it a bipartisan process. The Visa lottery system would need to be abolished permanently. Full funding for the border wall.
    A Convention of States can ammend the Constitution. It would require 34 States to call the Convention and 38 to ratify any amendment proposals. If all those fly over States ever figure this out, I predict a landslide of future conventions.
    30 states voted for Trump. You think you’re going to get OBKs insane, to the right of wall building Trump on immigration, amendments through with 38? The fly over states? Motherfucker can you math?

USMChawk said:

30 states voted for Trump. You think you’re going to get OBKs insane, to the right of wall building Trump on immigration, amendments through with 38? The fly over states? Motherfucker can you math?
    There are currently 33 Republican, 16 Democrat, and 1 Independent Governors. I math better than you.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Walls are working for Israel just fine. Their wall is keeping the Palestinian terrorist vermin out of their territory and it stopped the bus bombings.

Israel is the size of New Jersey...but still
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Walls are working for Israel just fine. Their wall is keeping the Palestinian terrorist vermin out of their territory and it stopped the bus bombings.

Israel is the size of New Jersey...but still
    We tried building a wall around New Jersey and filling it with water. Didn't work.
    edited August 2018
    USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

There are currently 33 Republican, 16 Democrat, and 1 Independent Governors. I math better than you.
    Is this a prank?

“You’ll never get 38 states on this”

“Well we have 33 governors so check mate”

Wut.

You could get the open borders one but you never will because no one with any power is pushing open borders. It would be a gigantic waste of time. Getting immigration to zero has no chance no matter how many fucking governors you have.

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

Is this a prank?

Wut.
    Trumptard logic is infectious.
    edited August 2018

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

Is this a prank?

Wut.

You could get the open borders one but you never will because no one with any power is pushing open borders. It would be a gigantic waste of time. Getting immigration to zero has no chance no matter how many fucking governors you have.
    So the current electorate is static? Good to know. If there’s going to be an Amendment that limits government power (term limits, defunding lobbying, etc) it’s never going to come from Congress. A Convention of States is the best bet to make that happen. My original point has the word ‘if’ in it. Not my fault you don’t know what a qualifier is.
    2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

Is this a prank?

Wut.
    Hey fucktard, you asked how it could happen and I answered you. Don’t like the answer? Then don’t ask the question.
    USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

Is this a prank?

Wut.

So the current electorate is static? Good to know. If there’s going to be an Amendment that limits government power (term limits, defunding lobbying, etc) it’s never going to come from Congress. A Convention of States is the best bet to make that happen. My original point has the word ‘if’ in it. Not my fault you don’t know what a qualifier is.
    I think there is a disconnect on what’s happening here. I didn’t ask OBK how to amend the constitution to find out how, I asked because I knew he didn’t know the answer.
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

Is this a prank?

Wut.
    Hey fucktard, you asked how it could happen and I answered you. Don’t like the answer? Then don’t ask the question.
    I didn't ask the question. I know exactly how to amend the Constitution and I know in the current political climate, there's no way it'll happen. Congress can't even agree to increase funding to increase security of election systems.
    2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

Is this a prank?

Wut.
    I didn't ask the question. I know exactly how to amend the Constitution and I know in the current political climate, there's no way it'll happen. Congress can't even agree to increase funding to increase security of election systems.
    You’re right, you didn’t ask the question, APAG did. My fault for drive by posting.