Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

$39 billion bailout for industries affected by tariffs

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Doesn't Obama know they don't work?

How stupid is he?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

I see like a two foot tall wall. Is he trying to keep midgets out?
    He needs more tim to get his own masons in there
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

2001400ex said:

I see like a two foot tall wall. Is he trying to keep midgets out?
    He needs more tim to get his own masons in there
    I know contractors that do great masonry. Cash only. Under the table. Great work and the price can’t be beat.
    Add construction to the lengthy list of things hondo has no clue about
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

How stupid is he?

The wall is like two feet tall. Are you blind?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited August 2018

That is exactly not what I said you fucking moron

My plan wins for the people you pretend to care about, the democrats, and Trump

That's called good politics

15 to 20 million people is a high price to pay. I would only go along with your plan if the other side loses a very heavy pound of flesh. End chain migration permanently using a Constitutional amendment that would prevent open borders democrats from reversing it if they ever take power again. Nothing short of that is acceptable. I would want another Constitutional amendment specifying that the default immigration quota should revert to zero every year, and make the process to increase immigration quotas extremely difficult, requiring enough votes to make it a bipartisan process. The Visa lottery system would need to be abolished permanently. Full funding for the border wall.
    Walls are working for Israel just fine. Their wall is keeping the Palestinian terrorist vermin out of their territory and it stopped the bus bombings.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

15 to 20 million people is a high price to pay. I would only go along with your plan if the other side loses a very heavy pound of flesh. End chain migration permanently using a Constitutional amendment that would prevent open borders democrats from reversing it if they ever take power again. Nothing short of that is acceptable. I would want another Constitutional amendment specifying that the default immigration quota should revert to zero every year, and make the process to increase immigration quotas extremely difficult, requiring enough votes to make it a bipartisan process. The Visa lottery system would need to be abolished permanently. Full funding for the border wall.
    How are you planning on amending the constitution?
    edited August 2018

Constitutional law experts could work out the details of how something like that could be implemented. Preventing the changes from being altered or reversed every time a new regime takes power is the important thing.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Constitutional law experts could work out the details of how something like that could be implemented. Preventing the changes from being altered or reversed every time a new regime takes power is the important thing.
    Because Congress has a history of getting things done.

That being said, there is a process in the Constitution outlined to do a constitutional amendment. I'm surprised a constitutional scholar such as yourself isn't aware of this.
    edited August 2018
    2001400ex said:

Because Congress has a history of getting things done.

That being said, there is a process in the Constitution outlined to do a constitutional amendment. I'm surprised a constitutional scholar such as yourself isn't aware of this.
    That, or send the military to the border and to sanctuary cities, begin instructing ICE to round up and deport every last illegal in the country if democrats still refuse to come to the table, which is what should be happening right now, at this moment.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

So, no plan then.

So, no plan then.
    Delegate to the legal experts who could work out the details.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

Walls work you blithering idiot

That's why Mexico is building one on their south border

Your masters know they work and they don't want that

Underwater walls are the best walls. C’mon Race, the Wall is fucking stupid. That 25 Billion would be better used to either gas up the busses for the mass deportation or set up the vetting system of who wins the Amnesty gayme.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    edited August 2018

The wall is an easy compromise for the democrats to get what they say they want to protect illegals.

The fact that they won't do it is telling.

They don't give a shit

Because their voters already know that the Dems are a bunch of pussies.

So even though it makes tons of sense to come to a good compromise on illegal immigration they know they are done if they give an inch.

They've made their bed

And it's the stupidest fucking hill to die on.

Protecting people who can't even vote for you at the expense of what is supposed to be your base.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

Walls are working for Israel just fine. Their wall is keeping the Palestinian terrorist vermin out of their territory and it stopped the bus bombings.

It’s not the Wall that’s the deterrent. It’s the fact you will get filled with lead if you try to cross it.
    salemcoog said:

It’s not the Wall that’s the deterrent. It’s the fact you will get filled with lead if you try to cross it.
    We could do that too
    2001400ex said:

How stupid is he?

That's no high rise building it's just a hole in the ground

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

How stupid is he?

The wall of 12 feet begins with a single brick.