Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

$39 billion bailout for industries affected by tariffs

insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
Are we still #winning?

The Trump administration bailing out all the industries affected by the president’s escalating trade war could cost American taxpayers $39 billion, according to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s analysis.

https://www.axios.com/chamber-commerce-trump-trade-bailout-cost-38e6c946-4079-4628-af6c-b63d3d51380a.html

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    We don't deal in hypotheticals. That being said. For perspective. We spend about $60 billion a year in food stamps and just increased military spending by $80 billion.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Is there a meme available demanding that we drug test these new welfare recipients?

Are there any leftover Obama phones we can send them?

Is there any trash along the highways in the Midwest that we could have them pick up to justify their welfare payments?

TIA for your answers.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    I'm doing my part

How much do democrats want to raise taxes if they win?

After they restore their deductions for high state taxes and mega mortgages
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

I'm doing my part

I’m waiting for my Mnuchin capital gains tax reduction before the 2018 election. Then the tax and mortgage interest reduction in 2019. MAGA!
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    edited July 2018
    2001400ex said:

We don't deal in hypotheticals. That being said. For perspective. We spend about $60 billion a year in food stamps and just increased military spending by $80 billion.

We spend more than that. In 2013 we gave over 81 Bill to parents of anchor babies. I’m guessing that number is well over 100 Billion now. That’s the number that open border retards fail to acknowledge as they cry “but but illegals pay taxes and don’t get them back!!!!”

They get em back alright, about five fold, once they start pumping out kids.
  • SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485

I'm doing my part

Not sure. Waiting on OBK to inform me.
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

We spend more than that. In 2013 we gave over 81 Bill to parents of anchor babies. I’m guessing that number is well over 100 Billion now. That’s the number that open border retards fail to acknowledge as they cry “but but illegals pay taxes and don’t get them back!!!!”

We? Lol.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Squirt said:

I'm doing my part

He's dialed in
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Link?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Link?
    CNN story in 2013. Look it up yourself buttfucker.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Squirt said:

I'm doing my part

Aunt Esther is on board. https://townhall.com/columnists/johndempsey/2018/07/31/maxine-waters-wants-to-nullify-your-tax-break-n2505426
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    There won't be any tariffs after the EU is brought to heel (which is currently happening) and joins the US and our pet dog, Canada, in presenting a united front against China, forcing them to change their behavior because they don't have any other option. The OP can't see the big picture. He can't even see past his own belly.

Yeah.. Tarrifs and government interfering with the market is bullshit. We all know that. It’s funny though because half of you here cum in your pants for more government.

True. The tug is the safe space for fucktards who think the government can fund inefficiency, and regulate and impede the flow of goods, services, and money to the highest and best use.

$25 billion US funded border wall?

Deportation of longstanding Labor supply for multi-billion $$$ Ag, hospitality and entertainment industries?

Tariffs?

Corporate welfare? Payments to farmers to reimburse negative impact of tariffs?

The tug is home to all of this bullshit, including from self-professed “free marketers.”
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited July 2018

Yeah.. Tarrifs and government interfering with the market is bullshit. We all know that. It’s funny though because half of you here cum in your pants for more government.

True. The tug is the safe space for fucktards who think the government can fund inefficiency, and regulate and impede the flow of goods, services, and money to the highest and best use.

Deportation of longstanding Labor supply for multi-billion $$$ Ag, hospitality and entertainment industries?

Tariffs?

The tug is home to all of this bullshit, including from self-professed “free marketers.”
    Keeping labor costs down by letting illiterate Mexicans come in is a huge plus. Just as there should be no minimum wage. The skills and supply of labor dictate the price and the government shouldn’t interfere. That’s why Chavez hated illegals. They fucked up his labor cartel.

Tariffs?

Keeping labor costs down by letting illiterate Mexicans come in is a huge plus. Just as there should be no minimum wage. The skills and supply of labor dictate the price and the government shouldn’t interfere. That’s why Chavez hated illegals. They fucked up his labor cartel.
    Neither Unions, Cesar Chavez, Donald trump or his federal government can impede or prevent the most efficient allocation of resources. It’s futile.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited July 2018

Tariffs?

If that's your actual position, you're no different than Soros and the Cochsuckers. Open borders.