Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. If you dare criticize Jimmy Lake, you won't last long.

Cash Grab Update 8/30/18

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Posts: 11,923
    Standard Supporter 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Up Votes
    What the fuck is BOD
    PostGameOrangeSlices
  • SwayeSwaye Posts: 26,790
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 25000 Comments Sixth Anniversary
    edited July 2018
    @Gladstone just reminded me of something. Please get your donations in before you kill yourselves during/after the Auburn game. TIA
    UW_Doog_BotEdwin_Bambino
  • AlexisAlexis Posts: 1,587
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes
    This shithole had a front page?
    SwayePurpleBazeGrundleStiltzkinpawz

• Swaye said:

Jeezus fellas, takes some of us a few days to round up some unmarked bills to drop in the mail.

Also takes some time to slowly siphon money out of your checking account to PayPal in small enough amounts that your wife won't notice.

Be patient my supreme dictator and generals.
    LOL you poor married bastards
    We don't hide the fact that we bull shit around on a Husky Football bored from our spouses, but no sense in calling extra scrutiny to it either. Better to send Derek envelopes of cash rather than put it on the credit card. Now if the Huskies make it to Pasadena and there's a tailgate and I have to intro myself as YellowSnow - not as bad as @Rapeculturedawg , of course - it's still going to be awkward.
    I can't wait until October 13th at the Sailgate to chintroduce myself as IPukeGrellow.
    GrundleStiltzkinUW_Doog_BotYellowSnow
  • Waiting until halftime of the Auburn game to donate. Either i'll be furious and need to vent about things, or i'll be dooging.. either way it'll be interesting.
    PostGameOrangeSlicesSwayeGilbystaint