Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cash Grab Update 8/30/18

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    What the fuck is BOD
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited July 2018
    @Gladstone just reminded me of something. Please get your donations in before you kill yourselves during/after the Auburn game. TIA
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,977
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This shithole had a front page?
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Swaye said:

Jeezus fellas, takes some of us a few days to round up some unmarked bills to drop in the mail.

Also takes some time to slowly siphon money out of your checking account to PayPal in small enough amounts that your wife won't notice.

Be patient my supreme dictator and generals.
    LOL you poor married bastards
    We don't hide the fact that we bull shit around on a Husky Football bored from our spouses, but no sense in calling extra scrutiny to it either. Better to send Derek envelopes of cash rather than put it on the credit card. Now if the Huskies make it to Pasadena and there's a tailgate and I have to intro myself as YellowSnow - not as bad as @Rapeculturedawg , of course - it's still going to be awkward.
    I can't wait until October 13th at the Sailgate to chintroduce myself as IPukeGrellow.
  • RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Waiting until halftime of the Auburn game to donate. Either i'll be furious and need to vent about things, or i'll be dooging.. either way it'll be interesting.