Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cash Grab Update 8/30/18

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I also bought another one of Derek's books like the fucking daWg that I am.

Maybe you fags should stop spending money on cock gobbling Mariners tickets and do the same
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm a big deal again

Proof positive that the Wam exists. I still occasionally receive PMs from people asking if Swaye's Wigwam really exists.
    I didn't ask because I knew it was a @backthepack lock that the Wam was just another recruiting lie. I'm still trying to manage the ups and downs of the process.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2018
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson
    July 30

FYI - you will receive your shitty little badge within 12 hours of HH receiving your donation.

Fuck the yurt medallion, 11 hours, 37 minutes, and 12 seconds until I can throw back the hides of sacred medicine.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Swaye said:

Good job yesterday degenerates. Raised just over a thousand bucks. Only about 700 bucks way from reaching @Mosster47 's 3.8" dong size on our trusty tote board (see OP for updates whenever our graphics department gets around to messing with the dong). A few hundred past that and we hit the annual goal. Then only another thousand or so past that and we pay Stalin back for all he has put into this shithole. And another fifteen hundred or so past that, and @Rapeculturedawg and his huge dong, myself, one other lucky participant take @DerekJohnson out for the night of his life in Vegas where it's likely we all die chasing hookers and blow - or at least end up in jail the gulag. You owe this to Derek. You owe this to me. You owe this to yourselves.

I would like to point out that for the cost of one night in Vegas, you could fly to Thailand and stay a week.

Hope this helps.
    And a better chance we get AIDS! Good call.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,185
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    [Doogbot run script: spamcopypastafordonations.JS]

For the low price of $2/month you too can become a supporter of quality content like this. Register today!

• Options
    Founders Club
    Moving new dong update to the OP! STAT!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Moving new dong update to the OP! STAT!

I'm down with OP P
  • Options
    Founders Club
    1300 bucks from break even. My steel trap mind tells me that is like 10 more Wigwam level supporters!

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Good job yesterday degenerates. Raised just over a thousand bucks. Only about 700 bucks way from reaching @Mosster47 's 3.8" dong size on our trusty tote board (see OP for updates whenever our graphics department gets around to messing with the dong). A few hundred past that and we hit the annual goal. Then only another thousand or so past that and we pay Stalin back for all he has put into this shithole. And another fifteen hundred or so past that, and @Rapeculturedawg and his huge dong, myself, and one other lucky participant take @DerekJohnson out for the night of his life in Vegas where it's likely we all die chasing hookers and blow - or at least end up in jail the gulag. You owe this to Derek. You owe this to me. You owe this to yourselves.

Just remember what I said about being white and talking to the cops my fast strategy frend.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Swaye said:

Good job yesterday degenerates. Raised just over a thousand bucks. Only about 700 bucks way from reaching @Mosster47 's 3.8" dong size on our trusty tote board (see OP for updates whenever our graphics department gets around to messing with the dong). A few hundred past that and we hit the annual goal. Then only another thousand or so past that and we pay Stalin back for all he has put into this shithole. And another fifteen hundred or so past that, and @Rapeculturedawg and his huge dong, myself, and one other lucky participant take @DerekJohnson out for the night of his life in Vegas where it's likely we all die chasing hookers and blow - or at least end up in jail the gulag. You owe this to Derek. You owe this to me. You owe this to yourselves.

Just remember what I said about being white and talking to the cops my fast strategy frend.
    I don’t remember this dude from back when I was active in here but STAY!
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Did we #FreeHarv yet?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Did we #FreeHarv yet?

That's what happens after "Stalin finally reaps the rewards of the bourgeoisie and dies Tina Turner style".
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Did we #FreeHarv yet?

I speak for many of us when I say #chokeoutHarv