Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cash Grab Update 8/30/18

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Jeezus fellas, takes some of us a few days to round up some unmarked bills to drop in the mail.

Also takes some time to slowly siphon money out of your checking account to PayPal in small enough amounts that your wife won't notice.

Be patient my supreme dictator and generals.
    I saw the craziest version of exactly this a few weeks ago with my friend. It blew my mind.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

*Reads about how expensive this site is to maintain*

*Still doesn't donate*

*Reads that anyone who doesn't donate is a faggot*

*Immediately donates*

YBFE
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited August 2018

Jeezus fellas, takes some of us a few days to round up some unmarked bills to drop in the mail.

Also takes some time to slowly siphon money out of your checking account to PayPal in small enough amounts that your wife won't notice.

Be patient my supreme dictator and generals.
    I saw the craziest version of exactly this a few weeks ago with my friend. It blew my mind.
    Some of our married schmucks live a sad and pathetic life. Then again, maybe I will die alone in a trailer, with shit in my pants and drool covering my face.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Morning of 8/1/18 and we are almost halfway to the goal of breaking even for the year, but nowhere close to enough so that Derek can go big baller at a cat house and nearly die from blow.
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Some of our married schmucks live a sad and pathetic life. Then again, maybe I will die alone in a trailer, with shit in my pants and drool covering my face.

That is why I hang in there at every turn.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Ok so I understand that some of you are domestic abuse victims from your wives and have a hard time asking her for Wam kind of wampum but what buttfuck can't spare $25 for how much time you degenerates spend on this website. That's basically $2 a month. I'm sure you spend more than that on Dorritos and Mountain Dew.

• Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Alright, I Wigwamed - do I get to party with Swaye?