Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cash Grab Update 8/30/18

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I live in Arlington but decided to keep my teeth anyway. Crown in January took half my insurance and subsequent Root c'anal' in July cost me the rest. $1200 out of pocket. I NEED MORE TIMe!!!!!

Good news. Donations go through the end of the month. You have 28 more days to not be a fag for the next 11 months.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I live in Arlington but decided to keep my teeth anyway. Crown in January took half my insurance and subsequent Root c'anal' in July cost me the rest. $1200 out of pocket. I NEED MORE TIMe!!!!!

Good news. Donations go through the end of the month. You have 28 more days to not be a fag for the next 11 months.
    Good luck with that pal.
    YBFE
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    koopdog said:

Did we #FreeHarv yet?

I speak for many of us when I say #chokeoutHarv
    ???
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Done. it's in.
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Threw some money in.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    This Kaho situation is all about raising funds for HH. @DerekJohnson is trying to artificially increase demand for the wam in order grab that cash. But I am hearing things are getting lit in the wam with all the recruiting hawt talk. brb jo
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

This Kaho situation is all about raising funds for HH. @DerekJohnson is trying to artificially increase demand for the wam in order grab that cash. But I am hearing things are getting lit in the wam with all the recruiting hawt talk. brb jo

BTW, it bears repeating... when anyone does the @DerekJohnson to get my attention, the emails never reach my inbox, they always go into my SPAM folder even though I mark them as okay. So it is not guaranteed that I will know you're signaling to me when you do this.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

BTW, it bears repeating... when anyone does the @DerekJohnson to get my attention, the emails never reach my inbox, they always go into my SPAM folder even though I mark them as okay. So it is not guaranteed that I will know you're signaling to me when you do this.
    They have SPAM in the gulag?

Oh wait I got it. This is is a racist joke about poly people liking spam.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

They have SPAM in the gulag?

Oh wait I got it. This is is a racist joke about poly people liking spam.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

It seems to work like a dream for @BearsWiin.

Doesn't Vanilla still work for you?

• Options
    Founders Club
    8/3/19 - we only managed to scrape a little over 400 bucks out of wallets yesterday. Sitting at $3491 right now. My dreams of paying Derek back for all he has put in is on life support. My dreams of him getting AIDS from a Thai hooker are pretty much dead.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,116
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    It is Friday, maybe a little reminder of Stalin’s ever present gulag capability