Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cash Grab Update 8/30/18

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,793
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

If I donate $69, can I have a GRONK! badge?

You would get to STAY!

That should be good enough.

Welp, HondoShillFS get to stay irregardless so I guess it's a mute point.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,565
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Because I am a minority can I donate 81% of the badge totals?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Great job this weekend degenerates. Numbers tally will be up when the Central Committee Graphics Department ( @UW_Doog_Bot ) wakes up and fires up his MSPaint. Suffice it to say @DerekJohnson won't have to prostitute himself on the mean streets of Capitol Hill this year to keep the lights on.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Because I am a minority can I donate 81% of the badge totals?

I don't understand this but I chinned you for intimating you are not white.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

You'll get a Standard Supporter Badge that you can pretend is a GRONK Badge. Pretty cool, eh?
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Great job this weekend degenerates. Numbers tally will be up when the Central Committee Graphics Department ( @UW_Doog_Bot ) wakes up and fires up his MSPaint. Suffice it to say @DerekJohnson won't have to prostitute himself on the mean streets of Capitol Hill Woodinville this year to keep the lights on.

sounds pretty high tech
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Great job this weekend degenerates. Numbers tally will be up when the Central Committee Graphics Department ( @UW_Doog_Bot ) wakes up and fires up his MSPaint. Suffice it to say @DerekJohnson won't have to prostitute himself on the mean streets of Capitol Hill Woodinville this year to keep the lights on.

sounds pretty high tech
    Nothing but the best at KGB HH Central Committee Headquarters!
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

I'd be willing to send in another dollar to get a Mr 81% badge.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Great job this weekend degenerates. Numbers tally will be up when the Central Committee Graphics Department ( @UW_Doog_Bot ) wakes up and fires up his MSPaint. Suffice it to say @DerekJohnson won't have to prostitute himself on the mean streets of Capitol Hill this year to keep the lights on.

What? Our donations protect Stalin’s booty hole? Not sure you should have shared that. You might not raise a cent next year. Caz some men (including me) wana watch the world burn
  • Options
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

It'd probably cost our graphics department 100 bucks to make it. Quality work like below doesn't come cheap.

• Options
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

It'd probably cost our graphics department 100 bucks to make it. Quality work like below doesn't come cheap.

I'lll put the gas station chinterns on it this morning.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

I'lll put the gas station chinterns on it this morning.
    Pump My Graphics Duck!
    I gave the chinterns some meth and orders to draw nachos. We'll see how this plays out.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,520
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

You'll get a Standard Supporter Badge that you can pretend is a GRONK Badge. Pretty cool, eh?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,252
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Wait it cost 7k to run this hell hole?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,252
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

720 bucks in the hopper for the year. We need at least 30 Wigwam level donations to keep the lights on. Does that shock you?

Did you know this place costs over 4 grand a year to pay all the costs? Did you know Derek and the BOD paid some portion of this out of pocket for the first 4 years? All of it the first year, most of it in year two and three, and a small chunk of it in year four. Did you know last year was the first year, in year five, that this place actually broke even? To be honest, it turned a small profit, about enough for one non-exceptional trip to the Acrop. Like 3 lap dances and a steak. No booze. No blow. No handie in the VIP room. This place takes over 4 grand a year to break even, and would take 5 grand a year in donations for several years for Derek to even get his money back. Years and years before Derek can get a proper night out with the BOD.

Wait it cost 7k to run this hell hole?

It's Hard.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    All right you wretched swine. Weekend tallies are in, and we just cracked $4,300 bucks, or 4.3" (shout out to @RoadDawg55 ), which means we have met the bare minimum to keep the Pirate Ship Afloat. Good job losers. But, don't stop there! By paying about a grand or so more we can not only pay Derek back for the out of pocket expenses he has incurred to bring us this shithole dreamland, but also maybe afford an upgrade or two. Probably no on the upgrades actually, but just give more so we can think about upgrades.

Your patronage is duly noted and appreciated, and I hate every single one of you that doesn't give. Who can't afford 25 bucks a year? Fucking poor losers faggots that's who. Don't be a poor loser faggot.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

All right you wretched swine. Weekend tallies are in, and we just cracked $4,300 bucks, or 4.3" (shout out to @RoadDawg55 ), which means we have met the bare minimum to keep the Pirate Ship Afloat. Good job losers. But, don't stop there! By paying about a grand or so more we can not only pay Derek back for the out of pocket expenses he has incurred to bring us this shithole dreamland, but also maybe afford an upgrade or two. Probably no on the upgrades actually, but just give more so we can think about upgrades.

Your patronage is duly noted and appreciated, and I hate every single one of you that doesn't give. Who can't afford 25 bucks a year? Fucking poor losers faggots that's who. Don't be a poor loser faggot.

Swaye cocaine is one expensive habit, but I still gave. So fuck all the rent free losers