Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cash Grab Update 8/30/18

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Probably the best picture post in the history of this shithole. If we ever have a front page again, this should go on it. YVBFE
    When it hit me that the inches to thousands of dollars lined up almost perfectly from what you had quoted I knew I had to do it. Long tens of minutes were strained over MSPaint to bring you this shitpoast. I'll be sure to update it as you wrangle money from the white men.
    It is perfect and worthy of at least 20 chins, but the fags around here are probably so hurt seeing that their 2 inches of thunder is actually well below average and pathetic that they now can't function properly.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Mericuh!!

FUCK YEAH!!
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bored. Classics. Belongs.
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    Founders Club

/saved
    The next time your wife says it looks like 4 inches, just show her this as proof of what you have been saying. If that doesn't work, hit her in the head with a brick. Works every time.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way – in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

5 Wigwams
    0 Butler Cabins
    3 Standards

720 bucks in the hopper for the year. We need at least 30 Wigwam level donations to keep the lights on. Does that shock you?

Did you know this place costs over 4 grand a year to pay all the costs? Did you know Derek and the BOD paid some portion of this out of pocket for the first 4 years? All of it the first year, most of it in year two and three, and a small chunk of it in year four. Did you know last year was the first year, in year five, that this place actually broke even? To be honest, it turned a small profit, about enough for one non-exceptional trip to the Acrop. Like 3 lap dances and a steak. No booze. No blow. No handie in the VIP room. This place takes over 4 grand a year to break even, and would take 5 grand a year in donations for several years for Derek to even get his money back. Years and years before Derek can get a proper night out with the BOD.

What's the point of this story? This fun ain't free so support it you goddamn cheap fucks. And if you ever want Derek to party until he almost dies you owe this to him. And since I will be his tour guide you owe me as well. Pics of his near death experience in the Wam. Give until it hurts.

Edit:

Decided to add a tote board to publicly recognize people for their generous donations to Derek's future boner and rehab efforts. Also to make other people feel like assholes for being cheap. I will try to keep this updated throughout the month long giving season. And since I am asking you to give, I should as well. So here.

Wigwam Level Supporters:

@Swaye
    @GrundleStiltzkin
    @PurpleBaze
    @LoneStarDawg
    @pawz
    @Williams3
    @UW_Doog_Bot
    @UWerentThereMan
    @Dude61
    @DoubleJDawg
    @Fenderbender123
    @Sources
    @Baseman
    @troutfarm
    @mobey

Butler Cabin Level Supporters:

@IPukeOregonGrellow
    @Gilbystaint
    @DeepSeaZ

Standard Supporters:

@koopdog
    @dtd
    @brianwwu29
    @haie

Thanks for your support. None of you listed above are fags. Everyone else is. Simple.

Edit 2:

Thanks to @UW_Doog_Bot we now have a visual representation of our fundraising goals.

Where's my shitty badge and invite to the Acrop?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way – in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

5 Wigwams
    0 Butler Cabins
    3 Standards

720 bucks in the hopper for the year. We need at least 30 Wigwam level donations to keep the lights on. Does that shock you?

Did you know this place costs over 4 grand a year to pay all the costs? Did you know Derek and the BOD paid some portion of this out of pocket for the first 4 years? All of it the first year, most of it in year two and three, and a small chunk of it in year four. Did you know last year was the first year, in year five, that this place actually broke even? To be honest, it turned a small profit, about enough for one non-exceptional trip to the Acrop. Like 3 lap dances and a steak. No booze. No blow. No handie in the VIP room. This place takes over 4 grand a year to break even, and would take 5 grand a year in donations for several years for Derek to even get his money back. Years and years before Derek can get a proper night out with the BOD.

What's the point of this story? This fun ain't free so support it you goddamn cheap fucks. And if you ever want Derek to party until he almost dies you owe this to him. And since I will be his tour guide you owe me as well. Pics of his near death experience in the Wam. Give until it hurts.

Edit:

Decided to add a tote board to publicly recognize people for their generous donations to Derek's future boner and rehab efforts. Also to make other people feel like assholes for being cheap. I will try to keep this updated throughout the month long giving season. And since I am asking you to give, I should as well. So here.

Wigwam Level Supporters:

@Swaye
    @GrundleStiltzkin
    @PurpleBaze
    @LoneStarDawg
    @pawz
    @Williams3
    @UW_Doog_Bot
    @UWerentThereMan
    @Dude61
    @DoubleJDawg
    @Fenderbender123
    @Sources
    @Baseman
    @troutfarm
    @mobey

@IPukeOregonGrellow
    @Gilbystaint
    @DeepSeaZ

Standard Supporters:

@koopdog
    @dtd
    @brianwwu29
    @haie

Thanks for your support. None of you listed above are fags. Everyone else is. Simple.

Edit 2:

Thanks to @UW_Doog_Bot we now have a visual representation of our fundraising goals.

Your donation has not cleared the KGB central committee yet. Be patient Comrade. Tits and blow are closer than you can imagine.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

5 Wigwams
    0 Butler Cabins
    3 Standards

Edit:

Wigwam Level Supporters:

@Swaye
    @GrundleStiltzkin
    @PurpleBaze
    @LoneStarDawg
    @pawz
    @Williams3
    @UW_Doog_Bot
    @UWerentThereMan
    @Dude61
    @DoubleJDawg
    @Fenderbender123
    @Sources
    @Baseman
    @troutfarm
    @mobey

@IPukeOregonGrellow
    @Gilbystaint
    @DeepSeaZ

Standard Supporters:

@koopdog
    @dtd
    @brianwwu29
    @haie

Edit 2:

Your donation has not cleared the KGB central committee yet. Be patient Comrade. Tits and blow are closer than you can imagine.
    Fuck yeah
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,073
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Any truth to the rumor all the money goes to the Coon Chicken Inn Preservation Society?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,903
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Probably the best picture post in the history of this shithole. If we ever have a front page again, this should go on it. YVBFE
    Hey I forgot to ask: what is the blue tube thingy in this pic? Is it a snake skin or something?