Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The truth about Pete: He wants to be a team with inferior athletes that outsmarts everyone

Comments

• whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,240
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

whlinder said:

Pete at Boise is basically Snyder at K-State, especially Snyder’s first tenure. Win a lot of stuff that your program has no business winning.

Doing that makes you a legend at the program and in the region along with being highly respected nationally. But there’s no big, big achievement involved. No Natty. You don’t end up on the list of all-time great champion coaches.

Snyder is an all time coach, but not an all time champion.

I thought Pete came to Washington because he wanted more than that.

And here we are with massive talent deficiencies at key positions (including starting QB) and from the sounds of it our recruiting territory has great talent in the upcoming classes and we’re going to Coug It in recruiting.

It’s a pathway to being above average but never great. Fuck that shit. Pete was supposed to Make the Huskies Great Again.

Typical Millennial. Ignorant half-wit soccer fan dabbling in college football between 'matches' . Your analogy is fucking retarded. I love Snyder but he had only 1 great year with Bishop. Pete achieved much more on a MUCH FUCKING MORE regular basis with far less to work with. Btw, recruiting between the two are light years apart since he's been here.

I thought Pumpy knew his college football from memory? And wouldn’t millennials not even know who Michael Bishop was?

Kansas State was THE WORST major conference program prior to Snyder. I know that Puppy knows that. And Puppy knows what Snyder then did. The Bishop era, plenty of 10+ win seasons including the 11-1 1999 season with a win over Tui and Rick in San Diego. Whlinder was there.
    Won the Big 12 over Oklahoma in spectacular fashion.

Pete inherited a program already in good shape from Hawkins. His highs of winning two big time bowl games are something Snyder never did, but he didn’t have to build a program from shit while playing Oklahoma and Nebraska every year.

That’s why I equate what they’ve accomplished so far. If you can’t see that I can’t help you.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Pete is wonderful but Dennis makes some points. The K-State comparison doesn’t work. But for the foreseeable future I see us now as UCLA under Terry Donahue.

Go back to giving a shit about Tennessee under Butch Davis ... that’s more your speed
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

god so many of you are fags

greatest stretch in 25 years

a real coach

2 nY6 bowls

best recruiting class ever

the trend is hockey stick upwards

CHRIST

Here's a list of starters in year V of Pete:

Q Pounds: slow, bad and Jaggy.
    Charlie McClutchines: Midget
    Baccellia: Best play last year was passing the ball.
    Fuller: One good catch every 4 games.
    Nick Harris: Literally raped on the field every time we play someone good.
    Jesse Sosebee: Awful fat fake cowboy from Cali.
    Matt James: Is bad.
    Jakey B: Worst multi-year starter I've ever seen at UW.
    BBK: A guy that got raped on the field vs. PSU but Pete relentlessly praises with white guy cliches that don't actually fit how he plays.
    Myles Bryant: Midget

On our DL we rotate 6... right now 3 of those six are Shane Bowman and 2 walk-ons.

We scored 7 points against ASU last year, folded after failing to make a first down in the first HALF vs. Stanford and got fucking plungered in our bowl game.

We refused to recruit one of the two most important recruits last year (DJJ and Skinny) and we think we are too good to recruit guys that might harm our precious system (which has produced one of the more mentally weak teams I've ever seen last year).

Our 'tuffest' performance was at home vs. fucking Utah where we basically gave up, then had a comeback win because their coach is an absolute fucking idiot.

We are only projected to win 10 because our league is dog shit and we are going to get crammed at UCLA and Auburn.

We have a swiss cheese roster because Pete doesn't manage rosters well or know how to make his fucking coaches recruit.

We have like 5 players on our roster with two black parents.

We've already lost the best Edge rusher since Chorak who lives 5 miles from our campus.

K-State may not be the best comparison, but we are just a team that is a big fish in a small pond that gets fucking prison pounded going up against ANY team with a pulse on the field or a brand in recruiting.

We have a good defense, but we don't have the horses and got SHREDDED vs. PSU.
    Go back and watch replays from 2010 if you dont like Pete Denny...you just sound like a midwest transplant soccer mom Jenny cum lately Seahawk fan. "Why do they kick the ball thru those post thingies...just throw the ball every play..." that's who your dumbass reminds me of. Understand the game, the process then come back and have a sensible conversation. You sound like an ass dude
    Wait - I thought you liked Sark?
    I thought we were going 8-5
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    This is now a Pumpy thread
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sounds like we just got a commitment from another shitty try hard kid.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

DDY's shtick is what happens when you get way too invested in recruiting. He has a lot more in common with the folks at doogman than he'll ever want to admit.

This hurts coming from a fellow Gator.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Gladstone said:

a real coach

2 nY6 bowls

CHRIST

BBK: A guy that got raped on the field vs. PSU but Pete relentlessly praises with white guy cliches that don't actually fit how he plays.

On our DL we rotate 6... right now 3 of those six are Shane Bowman and 2 walk-ons.

We scored 7 points against ASU last year, folded after failing to make a first down in the first HALF vs. Stanford and got fucking plungered in our bowl game.

We refused to recruit one of the two most important recruits last year (DJJ and Skinny) and we think we are too good to recruit guys that might harm our precious system (which has produced one of the more mentally weak teams I've ever seen last year).

Our 'tuffest' performance was at home vs. fucking Utah where we basically gave up, then had a comeback win because their coach is an absolute fucking idiot.

We are only projected to win 10 because our league is dog shit and we are going to get crammed at UCLA and Auburn.

We have a swiss cheese roster because Pete doesn't manage rosters well or know how to make his fucking coaches recruit.

We've already lost the best Edge rusher since Chorak who lives 5 miles from our campus.

K-State may not be the best comparison, but we are just a team that is a big fish in a small pond that gets fucking prison pounded going up against ANY team with a pulse on the field or a brand in recruiting.

Go back and watch replays from 2010 if you dont like Pete Denny...you just sound like a midwest transplant soccer mom Jenny cum lately Seahawk fan. "Why do they kick the ball thru those post thingies...just throw the ball every play..." that's who your dumbass reminds me of. Understand the game, the process then come back and have a sensible conversation. You sound like an ass dude
    Puppy doesn't know who or what he likes on any given day. The only constant is his penchant for assplay. He has never wavered on that.
    Pup was Sarks 1st detractor and harshest critic...that's my point..u dont pay attention denny..nor does baze
  • DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Recruiting is most def. on the incline. We string 2 or 3 more classes together sim to the 17 class and we can legit start talking about NC's. We have enough now we can talk about Pac 12 titles. I think you can already see the dividen

The wagon will be rolling to another NY6 bowl to watch overachievers, yella riding shotgun, while you sit home replaying Sarks greatest bowl achievements on VHS like the 777 Alamo bowl. Chalked full of Sarks greatest recruiting classes, genius playcalling and wide-open zone defense. Oh the good ole' days before Pete. You are nothing short of a cunt Den-leader.

Free Pub!
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    I'm curious if our latest commit fits the narrative of "an inferior athlete that will outsmart everyone"...
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    uzi said:

I'm curious if our latest commit fits the narrative of "an inferior athlete that will outsmart everyone"...

If Pete had his way every recruit would be BBK. If we didn't have to play the games, Pete's whole classes would be BBK and Jakey B.

Sad for Pete, because we have to play games and he's competitive, he's forced into acknowledging that we need talent. But he doesn't like it.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2018
    So you all, not just Chuckwagon Dan know, every one of Pete's classes were far and away better than any one of Snark's.

Pete said day 1 it would take 18 months to repair Sarks fucking pathetic roster. He was pretty damn accurate. Most You all jumped off wagon after Pete's 1st year , the rest besides Pup, Bates and Steel2, did after year 2.

Denny jumped off, back on after pac champ then back off after loss to bama, back on before PSU game then off after the game...see where I'm going? How bout a quick analogy. Like the DOW, best not to sell with every trump negative headline (Pete loss)...stick with Trumps (pete's) process and you'll be heavily rewarded...even after a 2000pt dip (7pt loss to PSU)

You fickle fucktards here...bunch of pansy ass bears'
  • DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2018

book about puppy? Puppy 0fer3 about DWD.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

a real coach

2 nY6 bowls

CHRIST

Puppy doesn't know who or what he likes on any given day. The only constant is his penchant for assplay. He has never wavered on that.
    Pup was Sarks 1st detractor and harshest critic...that's my point..u dont pay attention denny..nor does baze
    Post more buttstuff and less "football" bullshit.