Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The truth about Pete: He wants to be a team with inferior athletes that outsmarts everyone

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pete is wonderful but Dennis makes some points. The K-State comparison doesn’t work. But for the foreseeable future I see us now as UCLA under Terry Donahue.

I see Pete being more like Don James who liked to lose to Alabama and Pedo State.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Pete is wonderful but Dennis makes some points. The K-State comparison doesn’t work. But for the foreseeable future I see us now as UCLA under Terry Donahue.

Gate

ISAFNRC
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

god so many of you are fags

greatest stretch in 25 years

a real coach

2 nY6 bowls

best recruiting class ever

the trend is hockey stick upwards

CHRIST

u expect ppl at HH act rationally? r u knew hear?
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Poly all the time, Poly all the time, Poly all the tiiiiiime.

I mean, we still may not be getting kids with dual black parents, but Pete is expanding from the white try hard only strategy. This must be acknowledged. Now we? focus on getting badass Polys, and athletic half the time / try hard the other half the time kids.

Improvement no?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

The only thing I got from this thread is Gate is the new Disagree.

Sarkbot never got traction, so there are no guarantees.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Please Jesus take the offensive wheel.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

What the flying fuck Stalin°? First the 1993 thing now this ridiculous statement?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    The wagon will be rolling to another NY6 bowl to watch overachievers, yella riding shotgun, while you sit home replaying Sarks greatest bowl achievements on VHS like the 777 Alamo bowl. Chalked full of Sarks greatest recruiting classes, genius playcalling and wide-open zone defense. Oh the good ole' days before Pete. You are nothing short of a cunt Den-leader.
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    This is going to be a fun thread to bump at the end of the season.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    uzi said:

This is going to be a fun thread to bump at the end of the season.

Or not...

Either way, it will be chinteresting.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

The wagon will be rolling to another NY6 bowl to watch overachievers, yella riding shotgun, while you sit home replaying Sarks greatest bowl achievements on VHS like the 777 Alamo bowl. Chalked full of Sarks greatest recruiting classes, genius playcalling and wide-open zone defense. Oh the good ole' days before Pete. You are nothing short of a cunt Den-leader.

Will the wagon include a re-airing of UWs Sun Bowl win over NC State?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Gladstone said:

god so many of you are fags

greatest stretch in 25 years

a real coach

2 nY6 bowls

best recruiting class ever

the trend is hockey stick upwards

CHRIST

Here's a list of starters in year V of Pete:

Q Pounds: slow, bad and Jaggy.
    Charlie McClutchines: Midget
    Baccellia: Best play last year was passing the ball.
    Fuller: One good catch every 4 games.
    Nick Harris: Literally raped on the field every time we play someone good.
    Jesse Sosebee: Awful fat fake cowboy from Cali.
    Matt James: Is bad.
    Jakey B: Worst multi-year starter I've ever seen at UW.
    BBK: A guy that got raped on the field vs. PSU but Pete relentlessly praises with white guy cliches that don't actually fit how he plays.
    Myles Bryant: Midget

On our DL we rotate 6... right now 3 of those six are Shane Bowman and 2 walk-ons.

We scored 7 points against ASU last year, folded after failing to make a first down in the first HALF vs. Stanford and got fucking plungered in our bowl game.

We refused to recruit one of the two most important recruits last year (DJJ and Skinny) and we think we are too good to recruit guys that might harm our precious system (which has produced one of the more mentally weak teams I've ever seen last year).

Our 'tuffest' performance was at home vs. fucking Utah where we basically gave up, then had a comeback win because their coach is an absolute fucking idiot.

We are only projected to win 10 because our league is dog shit and we are going to get crammed at UCLA and Auburn.

We have a swiss cheese roster because Pete doesn't manage rosters well or know how to make his fucking coaches recruit.

We have like 5 players on our roster with two black parents.

We've already lost the best Edge rusher since Chorak who lives 5 miles from our campus.

K-State may not be the best comparison, but we are just a team that is a big fish in a small pond that gets fucking prison pounded going up against ANY team with a pulse on the field or a brand in recruiting.

We have a good defense, but we don't have the horses and got SHREDDED vs. PSU.
    Go back and watch replays from 2010 if you dont like Pete Denny...you just sound like a midwest transplant soccer mom Jenny cum lately Seahawk fan. "Why do they kick the ball thru those post thingies...just throw the ball every play..." that's who your dumbass reminds me of. Understand the game, the process then come back and have a sensible conversation. You sound like an ass dude
    Wait - I thought you liked Sark?