Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The truth about Pete: He wants to be a team with inferior athletes that outsmarts everyone

Comments

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    yeah, people are saying that KamFab is having a great 7vs7 camp season and is getting his name mentioned in the limited reporting which is a big deal ... all i'm saying is that if he just turns into Dom Hampton 2.0 then i'm all over that shit.

yeah, everyone wants to wait until the last second where we KO the likes of USC, Alabama, Clemson, FSU and take a 5* recruit ... that's some dream shit and we will get our share in the future. Even Puppy throws out Kaho to remind us we are already there.

We're getting some of that poontang ... but identifying a KamFab/Hampton early on the cycle, taking their commitment and allowing for resources to be diverted elsewhere also has it's positives. It's worth something.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

You can't exile me, Pup. Don't bite the hand that chins you.

Got no problem with u stoned. Never have
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Gwad said:

Here is Pete anointing a try hard white guy in anticipation of the Auburn game.

This has legs
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,395
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Off-season is best season.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Pete is wonderful but Dennis makes some points. The K-State comparison doesn’t work. But for the foreseeable future I see us now as UCLA under Terry Donahue.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

AIRWOLF said:

AIRWOLF said:

I agree with you far more than I don’t and I get your shtick and enjoy it most of the time, but JFC you are pressing. Way too hard.

Did you miss last spring, and the spring before that?
    Some people think Andy Kauffman was a genius. And the beating a dead horse thing was funny a time or two. But in the end he just seemed like a guy who couldn’t think up new material.
    You need to learn the difference between a shtick and being drunk and talking real shit to Doogs.

Rebut what I’m saying. Make your points!!

If you are right, I would fucking love it.

The sad reality is we are on a collision course with being K State.
    Close enough, I’ll take it, free pub!
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    if there wasn't hate in the world, would DDY exist?
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

NEsnake12 said:

Gwad said:

Here is Pete anointing a try hard white guy lightskin in anticipation of the Auburn game.

Pretty sure that's Elijah Molden
    I’ve heard he tries hard half the time.
    and the other half of the time .... he's fast strategy?
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,240
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Pete at Boise is basically Snyder at K-State, especially Snyder’s first tenure. Win a lot of stuff that your program has no business winning.

Doing that makes you a legend at the program and in the region along with being highly respected nationally. But there’s no big, big achievement involved. No Natty. You don’t end up on the list of all-time great champion coaches.

Snyder is an all time coach, but not an all time champion.

I thought Pete came to Washington because he wanted more than that.

And here we are with massive talent deficiencies at key positions (including starting QB) and from the sounds of it our recruiting territory has great talent in the upcoming classes and we’re going to Coug It in recruiting.

It’s a pathway to being above average but never great. Fuck that shit. Pete was supposed to Make the Huskies Great Again.