Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Steel and aluminum tariffs

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

This thread makes me all

Stalin! Your fucking blog ate my Shia LeBouf pics!
    Though I concede it's better without them.
    lol

I thought maybe you stroked out or something.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2018
    It's funny how the globalization hating-Lefties who descended upon Seattle to disrupt the WTO meetings 15 years ago, are now the tariff-hating, China-loving, free-market pushing pimps for globalization. It's almost as if their positions change completely depending upon which party holds the Presidency, meanwhile confirming long-standing rumors that CirrhosisDawg is the love-child of Milton Friedman and Ayn Rand.

Mom says Hi Cirrho.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

It's funny how the globalization hating-Lefties who descended upon Seattle to disrupt the WTO meetings 15 years ago, are now the tariff-hating, China-loving, free-market pushing pimps for globalization. It's almost as if their positions change completely depending upon which party holds the Presidency, meanwhile confirming long-standing rumors that CirrhosisDawg is the love-child of Milton Friedman and Ayn Rand.

Mom says Hi Cirrho.

Rand, in the final analysis, was a duplicitous whore who talked the talk but didn't walk the walk.

Of course they had to flip. The nouveau conservatives are the modern day populists. Their spot was taken.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Who cares, CC? You're missing the point. The only point of gratuitously mentioning Rand is proving the theorem that when anyone fucks a woman that ugly, it produces offspring like CirrhosisDawg.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Mom says Hi Cirrho.

So the right hated free trade back then too?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I don’t understand why the US can’t just be just like the EU is with their tariff free markets
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    David Dennison and Peggy Peterson.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Who cares, CC? You're missing the point. The only point of gratuitously mentioning Rand is proving the theorem that when anyone fucks a woman that ugly, it produces offspring like CirrhosisDawg.

Got it. I was trying to be intellectual.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Mom says Hi Cirrho.

This bitch is hideous.